Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5527 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2011, 08:59:28 PM »
Where's Sikotic? Did Nik's uncle finally get to him?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2011, 09:17:58 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2011, 09:18:41 PM »

He's being sodomized in this guy's basement at this very moment

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
Unibrow swag.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

when it rains it pours

« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
see? come on nik

u still talkin about fighting people and how u could kick there ass and shit.

for some one who smokes weed, u need to just chill out and let shit go.

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2011, 10:03:27 PM »
LOL, NIK talking about beating people up again. Yet dude said, nobody would dare step to him in real life & wouldn't start shit in real life. Therefore he's never been in a fight in real life.

You'd get washed by me, easy. & you've probabaly got close to a foot on me. Difference is I know how to fight & you've just seen Rocky 1-6.

LOL@thinkin that just because i typically don't have problems with peeps that i've never gotten into shit in my life...what kind of a retard lesbian with no life experience comes to a dumbass conclusion like that just so he can ride more dick? and lmao@"you'd get washed by me"...lil kid, i'd put money on my lil brother smashin ur face in. thats how i see u. not even close 2 my level. i wouldnt even fight u, i'd str8 piss on u if u was in my presence...and u'd like it.

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2011, 10:05:20 PM »
NIK wouldn't even fight ACGrundy and Grundy is a fat, slow moron who weighs like 350 or someshit

lmao@ur creepy lookin ass dodgin my question and postin 1980 facebook pics of my family. thats how i know ur a bitch, crack.

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2011, 10:06:18 PM »
see? come on nik

u still talkin about fighting people and how u could kick there ass and shit.

for some one who smokes weed, u need to just chill out and let shit go.

and who's the one who brought that shit up? if these kids weren't so quick to hop on the nuts, there'd be no problems.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2011, 10:12:45 PM »
LOL, NIK talking about beating people up again. Yet dude said, nobody would dare step to him in real life & wouldn't start shit in real life. Therefore he's never been in a fight in real life.

You'd get washed by me, easy. & you've probabaly got close to a foot on me. Difference is I know how to fight & you've just seen Rocky 1-6.

LOL@thinkin that just because i typically don't have problems with peeps that i've never gotten into shit in my life...what kind of a retard lesbian with no life experience comes to a dumbass conclusion like that just so he can ride more dick? and lmao@"you'd get washed by me"...lil kid, i'd put money on my lil brother smashin ur face in. thats how i see u. not even close 2 my level. i wouldnt even fight u, i'd str8 piss on u if u was in my presence...and u'd like it.

LMAO, exactly that's how you see me. The difference is, I know you've never been in a fight. "No life experience", psh. This crazy Jew can't name five facts about me.

You're just maaaaad. & you show it in every single post, little boy.

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2011, 10:19:53 PM »

LMAO, exactly that's how you see me. The difference is, I know you've never been in a fight. "No life experience", psh. This crazy Jew can't name five facts about me.

You're just maaaaad. & you show it in every single post, little boy.

see...ur lyin again to ride the dick. perhaps if u spoke the truth when u were talkin shit, i'd have somethin 2 be mad over. but ur not...ur just ridin nuts with made up lies, lesbro.

five facts about u

1.you look like a lesbian
2.you follow me around the board to ride my dick
3.you sound like a complete moron when u go on rants
4.you used to pop your collar (probably still do)
5.you root for an individual basketball player harder than u root for your team

and here's another one

6.you love the cock

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »
1. You're full name is Elior Maimon.
2. You live in Woodland Hills, California.
3. You used to date a fat ass, ugly as fuck bitch named Natalie.
4. Your mother's name is Orit Maimon & she's GORGEOUS.
5. Your brother Eden is a flaming homosexual, yet somehow manlier than you.

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2011, 10:31:26 PM »
NIK wouldn't even fight ACGrundy and Grundy is a fat, slow moron who weighs like 350 or someshit

lmao@ur creepy lookin ass dodgin my question and postin 1980 facebook pics of my family.

where are the links to your positive feedback from other forums?

now THAT'S dodging a question :D

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
1. You're full name is Elior Maimon.
2. You live in Woodland Hills, California.
3. You used to date a fat ass, ugly as fuck bitch named Natalie.
4. Your mother's name is Orit Maimon & she's GORGEOUS.
5. Your brother Eden is a flaming homosexual, yet somehow manlier than you.

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

LOL...look at ur facts. ur dissin my name, on some elementary shit, ur dissin where i live, when it's the shit, ur dissin me for some1 i dated in the past, who you've never met, you're dissin my mom cuz she's a model, while urs is a crackhead, and ur dissin my brother, when i'm dissin YOU. you lose again, kiddo. anyways, my facts about u were 100% true...if not, tell me which fact was off? i'd love 2 hear this....btw, i've never met a woman in my life who would fuck justin bieber. yea, maybe they'd say he's cut in an "adorable little kid" sorta way, but lmao@thinkin that a real woman would actually look twice in ur direction. u look like a fuckin gay little lesbian, bro. i'm not just sayin it cuz were beefin...u just do. i know for a fact a real woman would look at u and laugh in ur face if u ever tried gettin at her. on everything.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2011, 10:34:22 PM »

lmao@ur creepy lookin ass dodgin my question and postin 1980 facebook pics of my family.

where are the links to your positive feedback from other forums?

now THAT'S dodging a question :D

i already explained why i wouldnt post the links...now answer the question, if u aint too bitch.