Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5516 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 04:09:22 PM »
I dont know about how this whole thing went but, if this did happen sik was the smart one.

How would it look if the two had met up and knuckled up? fucking over a internet forum? lol that is so stupid. this shit is for laughs after a long day. but getting your fam involved over some shit like this talkin about felonies and shit just shows how low you gotta go.

if the cops happen to show up and say wtf are u doing? "he was talking shit about my family on the internet!" smdh

I think people contacting niks gay bro and his mom is wrong too, but this dumbass nigga brings it on himself, he stays losing but he just keeps ramblin on.

simply put, my uncle heard about the shit sik was saying about his sister on this forum, so he took the initiative and called sik on his own...it wasnt just because people were talking about my family on the internet, people were actually calling my family on some stalkerish type shit via facebook, phone, etc.

Then why did he call Sik? And how did he get his number? I doubt Sik was the one stalking your family.

sik was the leader of the pack...my uncle found out about what happened from my mom, cuz peeps were harassing her daily, so he asked 2 speak to him. cut and dry.

thats too much, i would of caught feelins  if it was like that.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
When folks started calling his family and such, It's whatever if he want to have Bruce Lee call people...Bets are off at that point.  But I think he should have squared up with Sik if he was that pissed.  LA's big, but it's kinda like Brian and his son.  You could see him if you wanted to.

bottom line, i did go after sik and it was evident he didn't wanna fight... i'm honestly not even as mad at him as I was at the time that whole bs went down. i still think what he did was lame and pathetic, but i'm not chasin after him no more.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
what would have happened if he had jumped in the truck?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 05:22:16 PM »
what would have happened if he had jumped in the truck?

Hilarity would have ensued.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »
Yeah, really. How the fuck did he gets Sik's number? lmao.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
What I don't understand is, how did sikotic become the leader of the pack ?  He wasn't the one that got your account password, he wasn't the one to contact your mother, and he wasn't the one that started posting up your moms pics and personal info.  So how did he become the leader of the pack.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »
Tom is right. When I threatened to cal ur mom, which I never did and was never going to do I just threatened u with thay shit to get u to apologize. Sik messeged me telling me not to stoop that low cus its fucked up and I agreed . Tanner was the one who called and sent that email and I put that on my own momma
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »
Tom is right. When I threatened to cal ur mom, which I never did and was never going to do I just threatened u with thay shit to get u to apologize. Sik messeged me telling me not to stoop that low cus its fucked up and I agreed . Tanner was the one who called and sent that email and I put that on my own momma

well, tanners a cocksucker

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
  LA's big, but it's kinda like Brian and his son.  You could see him if you wanted to.

classic punchline
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 08:27:32 PM »
What I don't understand is, how did sikotic become the leader of the pack ?  He wasn't the one that got your account password, he wasn't the one to contact your mother, and he wasn't the one that started posting up your moms pics and personal info.  So how did he become the leader of the pack.

He was mad because the whole forum was laughing at him. But Sikotic was the only one he had met before, the only one he could go after. Plus he and Sik were actually cool before that. I think he took Sik joining in his exposure personally like some kind of betrayal.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
Eliors a lame, plain and simple. Who other then elior can say they have multiple friends and family members aware of this site? Nobody. His real life is intertwined within this forum. How much of a nerd can you be?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »
^Friends & family? This guy had his entire relationship put on blast here. PM's for days going back & forth with his bitch. "Babe, sign up to this website so we can talk". That's how it went down.

LOL. I think it's safe to say NIK plays World of Warcraft, religiously.

Notice the disappearance after he got called out & had no bitch made excuses to fall back on.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 04:37:14 AM »
What I don't understand is, how did sikotic become the leader of the pack ?  He wasn't the one that got your account password, he wasn't the one to contact your mother, and he wasn't the one that started posting up your moms pics and personal info.  So how did he become the leader of the pack.

Yeah, that made no sense. Sik joined but never initiated things, and he never insulted Nik directly.
I guess because he was the exact opposite of him: he was liked by nearly everyone here (atleast at that time), never the target. Sikotic always stood above things, always joining and laughing about people, but never personally involved. His position made him kind of a saint here, that way he appeared to be a leader although he never was one. And he never used direct and plain insults, but his posts can be more provocational than a direct diss. You respond to an insult with an insult, but Siks posts don't cause a direct counterinsult, that way the rage bottles up.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
Its funny, the people that really did everything, NIK didn't say a peep to them.  He made a post calling me out saying he would pay me $500 to fly out to Cali to confront him, this was after I said in a PM I was going to call his mom and tell her about his drug use.  I wish I saved to PM's because he was copping pleas and then tried to twist like his mom knows and doesn't care.  The thing is, I never called his mom and never intended to.  But yet he called me out.  He tried to get sikotic to jump in the truck but sikotic never initiated anything.  I don't understand, how come NIK didn't go after everyone that actually initiated everything

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »
Its funny, the people that really did everything, NIK didn't say a peep to them.  He made a post calling me out saying he would pay me $500 to fly out to Cali to confront him, this was after I said in a PM I was going to call his mom and tell her about his drug use.  I wish I saved to PM's because he was copping pleas and then tried to twist like his mom knows and doesn't care.  The thing is, I never called his mom and never intended to.  But yet he called me out.  He tried to get sikotic to jump in the truck but sikotic never initiated anything.  I don't understand, how come NIK didn't go after everyone that actually initiated everything

weren't you blackmailing nik for an apology?