Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5484 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »
Elior someone on twitter asked Eden if it's true you support the family and he laughed it off. How do you explain that?

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2011, 10:56:57 PM »
Elior someone on twitter asked Eden if it's true you support the family and he laughed it off. How do you explain that?

he's laughin at u faggots, cuz he thinks ur gayer than some of his friends...real spit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2011, 10:58:14 PM »

Eden actually made an account here. I have two questions about that.

First one is for all members of the forum. Does anyone have an siblings or any family member for that matter, that are signed up here to defend you in E-beef?

Second one is for Elior. Your brother mentioned, "Me & Elior have never been close. I don't know why, we just haven't been". Can you elaborate as to why?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
LMAO

thats cuz Elinor wanted an incest relationship
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2011, 11:00:28 PM »

Eden actually made an account here. I have two questions about that.

First one is for all members of the forum. Does anyone have an siblings or any family member for that matter, that are signed up here to defend you in E-beef?

Second one is for Elior. Your brother mentioned, "Me & Elior have never been close. I don't know why, we just haven't been". Can you elaborate as to why?

perhaps if that question was serious, and u weren't just askin it with the intent of ridin nuts, i would answer it for u...but since ur a little kid who can't even hold a decent conversation, i obviously aint guna take u serious until u prove worthy of bein taken serious, son. hop off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2011, 11:03:32 PM »
Awwwwww shit! It's dodge-city up in this mothafucka!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2011, 11:03:50 PM »
still waiting on those links NIK
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »
LOL@hack feelin important cuz he's part of the three stooges.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2011, 11:16:26 PM »
Eliors quite clearly a fan of dodge

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2011, 11:41:23 AM »
Ok, now hang on a minute.  Orit has been talking to you guys?  lmao.  link?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »
NIK used to average 25 posts per day, he is not one to talk

why must u lie 2 feel better about urself?
Come on, NIK. That's no lie. I remember you had the highest average posts per day until QuietTruth began posting here and averaged around 26 posts/day for while. I can swear on that with my life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2011, 12:23:27 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »
NIK used to average 25 posts per day, he is not one to talk

why must u lie 2 feel better about urself?
Come on, NIK. That's no lie. I remember you had the highest average posts per day until QuietTruth began posting here and averaged around 26 posts/day for while. I can swear on that with my life.

there was an error with my account, because Overseer merged my accounts in 2005 after I was banned. never did I average close to that many posts per day. My account said I was registered in 2005, when it had posts by me from 2001, so it was calculating all my posts as if I started posting in '05, which more than doubled the per-day average in my profile....i was the top poster here at one point, but i'm also one of the few who have stuck around from the beginning.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
Nikki, you had 36,000 posts OUTSIDE OF THE GSPOT SECTION

in the gspot, where you posted the most, you had atleast another 10,000 if not much more.

too bad your hackers deleted your account so we can't read the stats