Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5367 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »
^^ it was me
The West is Back

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »
^^ it was me

lol sensitive spiggas in southern california

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 02:16:58 PM »
what the fuck? that was me who called sik and threatened to kill his nigger family. ah ah ah he sounded scared like a bitch too

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 02:52:39 PM »
what the fuck? that was me who called sik and threatened to kill his nigger family. ah ah ah he sounded scared like a bitch too

shit aint workin, son...notice how sikotic said in the post that i got on the phone right after my uncle spoke 2 him, u lyin sack of shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 02:54:33 PM »
So you gave him SIK's phone number. Vagina.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

shit aint workin, son...notice how sikotic said in the post that i got on the phone right after my uncle spoke 2 him, u lyin sack of shit.
i am not lying or joking at all. i dont remember exactly maybe i heard your uncle called so i called and threatened him and everything to see what he would do but i definitely did do that. i told him it was me later on though

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »
and i really doubt it was your uncle who said hes been to prison for murder three times and was going to rape and murder his mom and sister hahahaha

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 03:04:59 PM »
^he didnt say anything about raping his sister or being in prison for murder, son...he did, however, say everything sik said in the post. i was there. it was the same day sikotic n i were supposed 2 squab. it was maybe 1 hour after i seen him. lights and i dropped by my uncles pad, cuz he lived close, and we told him how sikotic bitched out and left before i could do anything...so my unc decided to call him up. he handed me the phone right after. i dunno if u tried 2 add extras on it later like the bored lil kid that u are, but thats exactly what happened.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 03:07:25 PM »
Wow are you really that fucking slow elior? Muhfukka just said he said that shit he didn't say your an uncle did. Goddamn your a retard

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »
Wow are you really that fucking slow elior? Muhfukka just said he said that shit he didn't say your an uncle did. Goddamn your a retard

wtf...ur not even makin any sense. re-read what u just said and realize who sounds like the retard. all i said was that if muhfukka said that shit, it was AFTER the fact. learn how to comprehend, and quit tryna call people slow when it's very evident that ur an uneducated retard, u dumb hick.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »
Muhfukka wrote he said that shit so your response " my uncle didn't say blah blah, son."

Which is you saying your uncle didn't say what muhfukka just said he did, not your uncle. Are you that dull?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »
yeah  like i said it could have been after the fact, this was 2 years ago and its just some bullshit i fuck around with not a main staple of my life that causes huge family issues like your faggot ass. but as far as someone calling and saying nigger a bunch talking about felonies and shit that was me

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 03:19:34 PM »
Muhfukka wrote he said that shit so your response " my uncle didn't say blah blah, son."

Which is you saying your uncle didn't say what muhfukka just said he did, not your uncle. Are you that dull?

he said "i doubt ur uncle said that".. i replied "my uncle didnt say that, but he did say everything sik said he did"...how fuckin dumb are u, you fuckin retard? go get an education, for fucks sake. here's a hint, take an english course. you'll definitely find it useful, guaranteed, u goddamn moron.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
yeah  like i said it could have been after the fact, this was 2 years ago and its just some bullshit i fuck around with not a main staple of my life that causes huge family issues like your faggot ass. but as far as someone calling and saying nigger a bunch talking about felonies and shit that was me

it was my uncle first....you probably just read the post and tried to re-invent the scene, since you're bored and u have no life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »
Lmao, wow your so dumb it's hard to even fathom. He was saying that sarcastically you dumb shit, he knows your uncle didn't say it HE SAID IT. He just told you he said it. How hard is that to understand? Do you not understand sarcasm is it out of your realm of thought?Why do you think he wrote hahahahaha after it?

Shake your head in shame you dunce