Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5500 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 03:28:04 PM »
Muhfukka can you tell this slow child? Were you asking elior if his uncle said that or were you sarcastically saying it because you know it was you that said those things?

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
Lmao, wow your so dumb it's hard to even fathom. He was saying that sarcastically you dumb shit, he knows your uncle didn't say it HE SAID IT. He just told you he said it. How hard is that to understand? Do you not understand sarcasm is it out of your realm of thought?Why do you think he wrote hahahahaha after it?

Shake your head in shame you dunce

right, and my point was that my uncle said everything Sikotic said he did....U FUCKING RETARD. lmao...ur tryin so hard to come off as smarter, when it's evident that ur an uneducated retard. that was a reach of all reaches, if i've ever seen one.

here, i'll simplify it for your small brain.

muhfukka: ur uncle didnt say he would rape his family, i did
me: he didn't say anything about raping his sister, but he did say that he had 3 felonies and for sik to watch out

in comparison...

person 1: scottie pippen didnt say lebron was better than jordan
person 2: he didn't say he was better than jordan, but he said he had a chance to be better

retard, i know ur trying very hard, but that is not what people consider dumb....what people consider dumb is stupid hicks who spell "your" instead of "you're" and apply the elementary "i before e except after c" rule to the word "their" lmao....keep tryin, but ur better off usin the time 2 take english courses, u dumb hick.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »
Muhfukka can you tell this slow child? Were you asking elior if his uncle said that or were you sarcastically saying it because you know it was you that said those things?

idiot, how dumb are u? i know what he was implying...smfh. i was simply stating that my uncle did say the felony thing and what not. GET. A. FUCKING. EDUCATION.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 03:39:15 PM »
GAYDC, I KNOW UR COMIN WITH ANOTHER LAME REPLY AS I TYPE THIS, BUT JUST REALIZE THAT BY TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK DUMB, U MADE URSELF LOOK EVEN DUMBER (AS IF THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE). WITH UR NEXT REPLY, JUST TRY NOT DOIN THAT AGAIN, FOR UR OWN SAKE.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2011, 03:39:35 PM »
So your point was to correct muhfukka on what he already knows your uncle didn't say? Your so busy trying to keep it "real" that you say the dumbest shit possible.

I love how your simplification is different then what you just fucking wrote rofl.

You didn't make any point of saying your uncle said he has three felonies in your post or saying what he actually said. Your post was a recap of  you getting your uncle to phone while disputing your uncle sayiing anything about rape or being in jail for murder.A point muhfukka doesn't need your slow ass to confirm or dispute since he just told you your uncle didn't say that he did.

At this point I'm concerned you actually have brain damage

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
So your point was to correct muhfukka on what he already knows your uncle didn't say? Your so busy trying to keep it "real" that you say the dumbest shit possible.

I love how your simplification is different then what you just fucking wrote rofl.

You didn't make any point of saying your uncle said he has three felonies in your post or saying what he actually said. Your post was a recap of  you getting your uncle to phone while disputing your uncle sayiing anything about rape or being in jail for murder.A point muhfukka doesn't need your slow ass to confirm or dispute since he just told you your uncle didn't say that he did.

At this point I'm concerned you actually have brain damage

my point wasn't to correct any1, my point was to reiterate (look it up) what he said about my uncle not threatening to rape his family and let him know that my uncle actually did say the exact things sikotic claimed. u are trying too hard, bro...straight up. i said that my uncle didn't say what muhfukka said, but he DID say what sik claimed he said (which included having 3 felonies). re-read the scottie pippen comparison until u actually get it. ur on some kindergarten shit, jay....i'm not sayin this cuz we're beefin, ur just comin off as extra retarded in this one.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:46:16 PM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 03:43:49 PM »
Holy fuck elior. You just can't admit your wrong ever can you?

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:58 PM »
lmao..you're wrong, gay...get over it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 03:48:07 PM »
elior wouldn't even admit he was wrong when he called Jordan Farmar a better player than Lebron, or when he called Shaq the greatest center ever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 03:49:11 PM »
Learn to read English dumbfucks....NIK is right.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:48 PM »

lmao...resepct.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »

I think your reading the thread as a whole and not isolating just muhfukka and eliors convo. Show me where muhfukka asked elior to clarify what his uncle did and didn't say

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »
^good god...you're too dumb for life, man.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
can you two have a real beef and talk shit to each other instead on some bullshit that everyone is pretty much scrolling over?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
can you two have a real beef and talk shit to each other instead on some bullshit that everyone is pretty much scrolling over?

this aint no beef...gaydc is just mad that i call him out on being an uneducated hick in other threads, so he tried his hardest to find an instance where i made myself look dumb. only, he picked out a post of mine where nothing i said was dumb and ended up making himself look even dumber in the process.

dude needs 2 stick to makin threads about me on da-sauce, where i cant make him look stupid..