Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5520 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
can you two have a real beef and talk shit to each other instead on some bullshit that everyone is pretty much scrolling over?

Lol. I actually did this just to see how badly eliors needs people to see him be "right.". He will literally try to defend anything about himself to death. His insecurity is at an all time high.When your this wrapped up in how people see you on the Internet, it's time to leave.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2011, 04:03:05 PM »
Elior where's the links to all the positive feedback you get on your music at other forums?

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »
can you two have a real beef and talk shit to each other instead on some bullshit that everyone is pretty much scrolling over?

Lol. I actually did this just to see how badly eliors needs people to see him be "right.". He will literally try to defend anything about himself to death. His insecurity is at an all time high.When your this wrapped up in how people see you on the Internet, it's time to leave.

what are u talkin bout, son? u tried callin me out on sayin somethin dumb and bein slow, when it was obvious that what i said made perfect sense...it only didn't make sense to you, because you have an extremely small hick brain.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
Your so desperate elior. Now where's the links!

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
Your so desperate elior. Now where's the links!

lol @ you tryna veer attention from your idiocy. dont make it so obvious, u fuckin retard.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:15:57 PM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2011, 04:12:05 PM »
Lol @ getting mad that I don't want to argue with you for 8 pages about a dumb subject. I proved my point. Nothing else needed to be said.

Now where's the links? Why do you keep dodging and not proving yourself. Everybody knows you relish in trying to prove your " nut riders" are wrong. If the feedback existed you would have linked us by now. But your full of shit and can't prove anything.Just admit you made it up

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2011, 04:15:12 PM »
Lol @ getting mad that I don't want to argue with you for 8 pages about a dumb subject. I proved my point. Nothing else needed to be said.

Now where's the links? Why do you keep dodging and not proving yourself. Everybody knows you relish in trying to prove your " nut riders" are wrong. If the feedback existed you would have linked us by now. But your full of shit and can't prove anything.Just admit you made it up

i already told u i'm not posting links 2 other boards, so that u and the rest of my obsessed groupies can post pics of my fam and what not over there.......if u really wanna see positive feedback for my tracks, just check the main section of this forum...PeACe

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »
Lmao what you mean were 90 percent say your wack and the best compliments are about the production by someone else? I think the best compliment you got was " this isn't bad" rofl. Brian doesn't count.

Admit you made it up. You just say shit then when people call you out you duck and dodge. Sad

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2011, 04:24:48 PM »
Lmao what you mean were 90 percent say your wack and the best compliments are about the production by someone else? I think the best compliment you got was " this isn't bad" rofl. Brian doesn't count.

Admit you made it up. You just say shit then when people call you out you duck and dodge. Sad

ummm...only 3 peeps said whack. you, cham, and dubz......just because there was 6 pages of u fags tryna convince me i'm whack, doesn't mean it overshadows the rest of peeps sayin they digged it. check it for yaself. or should i compile the quotes of peeps on here who said they felt my shit? lemme know.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2011, 04:28:24 PM »
Poor elior. So delusional

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »
u stay gettin shitted on, just take the L....even some1 who was known for hatin on me in the past called u out for bein dumb. NEXT

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 04:32:52 PM »
The punching bag of the forum for ten years Saying some else gets shitted on all the time. How ironic

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »
The punching bag of the forum for ten years Saying some else gets shitted on all the time. How ironic

and thats all u have 2 fall back on...every time i shit on u. "u didnt shit on me, everyone knows ur the one that gets shitted on. u are the guy who mostly gets shitted on when it comes to this forum"....yea, take the L, son.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 04:48:01 PM »
 ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 05:08:27 PM »
NIK has not been wrong in his 10 year posting career; fact.