Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5510 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2011, 05:42:52 PM »
this thread proves how much of a loser nik is for sitting here and arguing about shit that happened two years ago

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2011, 06:00:52 PM »
Elior where's the links to all the positive feedback you get on your music at other forums?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2011, 06:07:42 PM »
this thread proves how much of a loser nik is for sitting here and arguing about shit that happened two years ago

so by your definition, gaydc is a loser too, because he's the one arguin with me in here...and the "argument" has nothin 2 do with what happened 2 years ago, it was regarding some idiotic remark that gaydc made, pillboy.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »
lmao
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »

so by your definition, gaydc is a loser too, because he's the one arguin with me in here...and the "argument" has nothin 2 do with what happened 2 years ago, it was regarding some idiotic remark that gaydc made, pillboy.

you don't get it Nik

Jaydc is a troll.  Sure, he makes some dope and funny ass posts and I'll give him all the props for that but he's flat out a dickhead to 99% of the forum including myself.  You let him bait you everytime.....that's why others laugh at you and not at him.

plus Jaydc has some good in him, he's a fellow Jets fan I believe
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »

you don't get it Nik

Jaydc is a troll.  Sure, he makes some dope and funny ass posts and I'll give him all the props for that but he's flat out a dickhead to 99% of the forum including myself.  You let him bait you everytime.....that's why others laugh at you and not at him.

and while that faggot is a troll, i keep it real every time i spit somethin on this site... i only spit the truth. so in gaydc's process of tryna "troll" and "bait" me, he managed to make himself look dumber than we already knew he was....u, i dont even know what to call u, crack. ur the weirdest guy out of all my dickriders, straight up.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »

you don't get it Nik

and while that faggot is a troll, i keep it real every time i spit somethin on this site... i only spit the truth. so in gaydc's process of tryna "troll" and "bait" me, he managed to make himself look dumber than we already knew he was....u, i dont even know what to call u, crack. ur the weirdest guy out of all my dickriders, straight up.

your the biggest lieng piece of shit here
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »

you don't get it Nik

your the biggest lieng piece of shit here

first of all, learn how 2 spell, u dumb mexican. secondly, i never lie. i might of lied at 1 point in my life, when i was a lot younger, but i havent lied in a longass time. i dont believe in it. when u lie to people, u lie 2 urself. hate=lies, love=the truth....u tell me who is the one constantly trolling these boards with hate left and right...me or my dickriders? i speak nothin but truth, ag. get on that tip, foreal.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »

you don't get it Nik

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
Hack gets it. Props to him. At the end of the day. I'm an asshole. But a funny one. When people ignore me I leave them be. If theyhave a joking back and forth with me it's the best. Shit I've had plenty of those with hack,bundy,sikotic,ag etc they can take a joke and dish one out. This is a forum for entertainment. My entertainment comes from pushing peoples buttons and being an asshole. Nobody is easier to rattle then you elior

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2011, 07:07:36 PM »
^lol@playin the "you dont get it" card, when u were sittin here arguin with me for 3 pages about how dumb something i said was, makin urself look dumber in the process.....and then nutriders have the nerve 2 call me sad. bottom line, u aint gettin no one mad, ur just makin urself look like a bitter-at-life douche who cant get laid.

how bout on da-sauce boards? are u trolling me there too, even though i don't even post there? education, gay...get one.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
Where's those links elior?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
first of all, learn how 2 spell, u dumb mexican. secondly, i never lie. i might of lied at 1 point in my life, when i was a lot younger, but i havent lied in a longass time.

you just lied right now

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 07:53:24 PM »

next time ur fingerbangin, check in ur ass, u fuckin queer.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »

next time ur fingerbangin, check in ur ass, u fuckin queer.

to me your angry comments imply that you probably do not have positive reviews from other message forums....and if you ever post a link it'll be dated AFTER july 22nd 2011 and the IP addresses will all be linked to your jewish IP address