Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5362 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2011, 07:10:06 PM »
Elior someone on twitter asked Eden if it's true you support the family and he laughed it off. How do you explain that?

Eden actually made an account here. I have two questions about that.

First one is for all members of the forum. Does anyone have an siblings or any family member for that matter, that are signed up here to defend you in E-beef?

Second one is for Elior. Your brother mentioned, "Me & Elior have never been close. I don't know why, we just haven't been". Can you elaborate as to why?

Wait, that complete retard posting here for 2 days was actually his real brother?! I was 100% sure that was just an unfunny alias. Don't tell me that was actually his brother  :'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
Elior someone on twitter asked Eden if it's true you support the family and he laughed it off. How do you explain that?

Eden actually made an account here. I have two questions about that.

First one is for all members of the forum. Does anyone have an siblings or any family member for that matter, that are signed up here to defend you in E-beef?

Second one is for Elior. Your brother mentioned, "Me & Elior have never been close. I don't know why, we just haven't been". Can you elaborate as to why?

Wait, that complete retard posting here for 2 days was actually his real brother?! I was 100% sure that was just an unfunny alias. Don't tell me that was actually his brother  :'(

lmao, that retard alias was not my brother

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2011, 08:05:29 PM »
"grown folks". Nigga this is the internet. You're a mess, child.

But again LOL @ dodging you saying you never start shit & now you suddenly do. Lame.

i don't start shit...if i do, show me an instance where i did. i'd like 2 see it, lesbro.

all you DO is start shit.   you sent me over 50 IMs one day after I rejected a bullshit trade of yours.  then i tell you fine ill allow it.....and then a week later I ask you why didn't you redo the trade and you say the guy who you tried to fleece decides not to do it, and you keep bitching to me FOREVER about it as if it's my fault you try fucking people over like the typical jew you are.

what a fucking piece of shit you are Elinor
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
"grown folks". Nigga this is the internet. You're a mess, child.

But again LOL @ dodging you saying you never start shit & now you suddenly do. Lame.

i don't start shit...if i do, show me an instance where i did. i'd like 2 see it, lesbro.

all you DO is start shit.   you sent me over 50 IMs one day after I rejected a bullshit trade of yours.  then i tell you fine ill allow it.....and then a week later I ask you why didn't you redo the trade and you say the guy who you tried to fleece decides not to do it, and you keep bitching to me FOREVER about it as if it's my fault you try fucking people over like the typical jew you are.

what a fucking piece of shit you are Elinor

how is that an example of me starting shit, u crackhead? you have rejected MANY of my fair trades in ur fantasy league prior to that one, cuz ur a fuckin hack. every1 knows it, u reject trades because ur scared to lose...and somehow, u still end up losing. ur bitchmade for that, and even more bitchmade for bitching about it instead of saying "my bad, i shoulda never rejected that" when u realized the trade was beyond fair. maine faggot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
you know damn well you fucked people over in those leagues, and you know that to the point where I won't even bother wasting further time debating on that....it's like trying to reason with Osama Bin Laden after 9-11

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
you know damn well you fucked people over in those leagues, and you know that to the point where I won't even bother wasting further time debating on that....it's like trying to reason with Osama Bin Laden after 9-11

what, were we playing with mentally disabled kids? how can i fuck people over, u fuckin retard. they have to accept the trade for it to go through. if they accepted a trade, they obviously thought that it would help their team. lmao@"u takin advantage of the weaker"...it's fantasy basketball, u faggot, grown men are fully capable of deciding how they want their team. besides that, u vetoed gasol+bargnani for KD when gasol ALONE was ranked higher than kd...dont act as if i was the only one callin u out on ur dickhead vetos. u are the prime example of a faggot douchebag..u fit right into dubcc from the moment u started posting here, u bitch.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:21:48 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »
you also need to accept when your trades get REJECTED for being unfair......but you're too mentally fucked up to realize this.

keep dissin' while I keep it real.

Sccit

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
you also need to accept when your trades get REJECTED for being unfair......but you're too mentally fucked up to realize this.

idiot...my trade was not unfair. it was already proven that gasol ALONE was ranked higher than KD at the time of the veto, and the trade was Gasol+Bargs for KD. why do u keep dodgin this fact, bitchmaine faggot? if anything, the trade was more in the other side's favor. plus, i posted up a message about it on the fanball forums and they all said u were a retarded commish for vetoing that and told me never to participate in leagues where the commish is a douchebag. suck it, u bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »
SIkotic is MIA. I wonder how many times he's been raped by now? Your uncle is a sick fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
NIK, really? You said in this very thread, "Me & Roccy shit on kids that look like you at the park all the time". That's starting shit. You also said in another thread you "never start shit". C'mon, son.

& no. "Eden Shizzle" wasn't his brother. But just plain "Eden" was. Made one post.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2011, 03:04:28 AM »

idiot...my trade was not unfair. it was already proven that gasol ALONE was ranked higher than KD at the time of the veto, and the trade was Gasol+Bargs for KD. why do u keep dodgin this fact, bitchmaine faggot? if anything, the trade was more in the other side's favor. plus, i posted up a message about it on the fanball forums and they all said u were a retarded commish for vetoing that and told me never to participate in leagues where the commish is a douchebag. suck it, u bitch.

Nik didn't you learn your lesson about bullshitting with regards to how much props you get on other Internet forums? Nobody would care even if it were true, but we know you're lying.

Btw, I would never trade KD for gasol and barg. Maybe if u threw Kobe in. Maybe.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2011, 05:30:17 AM »

I'm a gay loser

Nik didn't you learn your lesson about bullshitting with regards to how much props you get on other Internet forums? Nobody would care even if it were true, but we know you're lying.

Btw, I would never trade KD for gasol and barg. Maybe if u threw Kobe in. Maybe.

very true Jrome  +1

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »
NIK, really? You said in this very thread, "Me & Roccy shit on kids that look like you at the park all the time". That's starting shit. You also said in another thread you "never start shit". C'mon, son.

& no. "Eden Shizzle" wasn't his brother. But just plain "Eden" was. Made one post.

we do talk casual shit when we play ball, but respectfully. we never stoop to some classless lowlife shit, as u would find on this forum...never.

Sccit

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2011, 01:42:22 PM »

Jromo, you've obviously never played fantasy basketball in your life and are clearly just saying that bs to get in on riding my dick lmao...add the fucking stats up, u moron. Gasol alone is ranked higher than KD in fantasy. Add Bargnani, and it's not even questionable. for someone who needs to improve rebounds, blocks, field goal percentage, points, and basically EVERYTHING BESIDES THREES, they would definitely improve their team by making that trade, and only a dipshit commissioner would veto that.

btw http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=218396.... now stfu, nutlicker.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:44:10 PM by NIKCC »