Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 2365 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
you know damn well you fucked people over in those leagues, and you know that to the point where I won't even bother wasting further time debating on that....it's like trying to reason with Osama Bin Laden after 9-11

what, were we playing with mentally disabled kids? how can i fuck people over, u fuckin retard. they have to accept the trade for it to go through. if they accepted a trade, they obviously thought that it would help their team. lmao@"u takin advantage of the weaker"...it's fantasy basketball, u faggot, grown men are fully capable of deciding how they want their team. besides that, u vetoed gasol+bargnani for KD when gasol ALONE was ranked higher than kd...dont act as if i was the only one callin u out on ur dickhead vetos. u are the prime example of a faggot douchebag..u fit right into dubcc from the moment u started posting here, u bitch.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:21:48 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »
you also need to accept when your trades get REJECTED for being unfair......but you're too mentally fucked up to realize this.

keep dissin' while I keep it real.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
you also need to accept when your trades get REJECTED for being unfair......but you're too mentally fucked up to realize this.

idiot...my trade was not unfair. it was already proven that gasol ALONE was ranked higher than KD at the time of the veto, and the trade was Gasol+Bargs for KD. why do u keep dodgin this fact, bitchmaine faggot? if anything, the trade was more in the other side's favor. plus, i posted up a message about it on the fanball forums and they all said u were a retarded commish for vetoing that and told me never to participate in leagues where the commish is a douchebag. suck it, u bitch.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »
SIkotic is MIA. I wonder how many times he's been raped by now? Your uncle is a sick fuck.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
NIK, really? You said in this very thread, "Me & Roccy shit on kids that look like you at the park all the time". That's starting shit. You also said in another thread you "never start shit". C'mon, son.

& no. "Eden Shizzle" wasn't his brother. But just plain "Eden" was. Made one post.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2011, 03:04:28 AM »

idiot...my trade was not unfair. it was already proven that gasol ALONE was ranked higher than KD at the time of the veto, and the trade was Gasol+Bargs for KD. why do u keep dodgin this fact, bitchmaine faggot? if anything, the trade was more in the other side's favor. plus, i posted up a message about it on the fanball forums and they all said u were a retarded commish for vetoing that and told me never to participate in leagues where the commish is a douchebag. suck it, u bitch.

Nik didn't you learn your lesson about bullshitting with regards to how much props you get on other Internet forums? Nobody would care even if it were true, but we know you're lying.

Btw, I would never trade KD for gasol and barg. Maybe if u threw Kobe in. Maybe.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2011, 05:30:17 AM »

I'm a gay loser

Nik didn't you learn your lesson about bullshitting with regards to how much props you get on other Internet forums? Nobody would care even if it were true, but we know you're lying.

Btw, I would never trade KD for gasol and barg. Maybe if u threw Kobe in. Maybe.

very true Jrome  +1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »
NIK, really? You said in this very thread, "Me & Roccy shit on kids that look like you at the park all the time". That's starting shit. You also said in another thread you "never start shit". C'mon, son.

& no. "Eden Shizzle" wasn't his brother. But just plain "Eden" was. Made one post.

we do talk casual shit when we play ball, but respectfully. we never stoop to some classless lowlife shit, as u would find on this forum...never.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2011, 01:42:22 PM »

Jromo, you've obviously never played fantasy basketball in your life and are clearly just saying that bs to get in on riding my dick lmao...add the fucking stats up, u moron. Gasol alone is ranked higher than KD in fantasy. Add Bargnani, and it's not even questionable. for someone who needs to improve rebounds, blocks, field goal percentage, points, and basically EVERYTHING BESIDES THREES, they would definitely improve their team by making that trade, and only a dipshit commissioner would veto that.

btw http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=218396.... now stfu, nutlicker.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:44:10 PM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2011, 01:43:23 PM »
oh look the jew is back with more basketball statistics. crunch those numbers for us nikkie

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2011, 01:45:50 PM »
oh look the jew is back with more basketball statistics. crunch those numbers for us nikkie

LOLZ! CLASSIC!

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »
^why would i lie about that? lol@down syndrome carlos mencia thinkin every1 lies about their life like he does...."blue ragger" roflmao

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that.

end thread.

btw...it's pretty sad that u dont know how to spell "lying" by now, smh.
Like I said in that very quote, he never told me who he was. I thought it was you because whoever that guy was had the same robotic voice. I don't know if it was Muhfukka or your uncle, but if you got your uncle to call me then that is hilarious since only you had my number. LMAO @ getting your uncle to call me a nigger 50 times on the phone before getting nervous and hanging up when I started asking him to man up and tell me who he was.

I really am done beating our stupid little "encounter" like a dead horse, but you do realize the contradictions by finally revealing who was calling me, right? You're in that other thread making legal threats because people got your family involved and you don't want that, yet you get your uncle to get involved in a stupid little internet beef by making death threats to my mom saying shit like "I'm gonna rape and hang that nigger bitch". And on top of that when I asked him over and over again to tell me who he was, he just hung up like a coward. Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

I just find the whole situation funny. I'm really trying to dead it and forget about it, but you keep bringing it up lol.

Oh, and I never contacted your mom or any of your family back then. I know your family was contacting me though now.

And I was never a leader in anything. I just post on here like everyone else. How the fuck can I lead anybody through a computer? However, of those involved I was the most accessible so I think NIK targeted me because of that. Makes sense to me.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »
^why would i lie about that? lol@down syndrome carlos mencia thinkin every1 lies about their life like he does...."blue ragger" roflmao

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that.

end thread.

Like I said in that very quote, he never told me who he was. I thought it was you because whoever that guy was had the same robotic voice. I don't know if it was Muhfukka or your uncle, but if you got your uncle to call me then that is hilarious since only you had my number. LMAO @ getting your uncle to call me a nigger 50 times on the phone before getting nervous and hanging up when I started asking him to man up and tell me who he was.

I really am done beating our stupid little "encounter" like a dead horse, but you do realize the contradictions by finally revealing who was calling me, right? You're in that other thread making legal threats because people got your family involved and you don't want that, yet you get your uncle to get involved in a stupid little internet beef by making death threats to my mom saying shit like "I'm gonna rape and hang that nigger bitch". And on top of that when I asked him over and over again to tell me who he was, he just hung up like a coward. Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

I just find the whole situation funny. I'm really trying to dead it and forget about it, but you keep bringing it up lol.

Oh, and I never contacted your mom or any of your family back then. I know your family was contacting me though now.

And I was never a leader in anything. I just post on here like everyone else. How the fuck can I lead anybody through a computer? However, of those involved I was the most accessible so I think NIK targeted me because of that. Makes sense to me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »
and while that faggot is a troll, i keep it real every time i spit somethin on this site...
LOL

"When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong"....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »

end thread.

SIK, I look up to you man. You're like a father to me.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »
sikotic was the one every1 looked up to at the time...he was like dubcc's hero and i was like the dubcc villain. plus, we were cool before he joined in on the bandwaggon, so he came with that shit outta left field...and it's not like he'd just come out and talk shit in the open, he was very sneaky and subtle with that shit, either egging people on, or simply encouraging it and partaking in it without playin an active role. so i just called him out on it one day and it escalated from there. it was annoying as fuck to me how he wouldn't be direct either.. how he moved like a snake, talkin shit in aim chats and shit like that, places where he thought i wouldnt see it.. dude was always playing the safe card by not being upfront about it on the forum, so that pissed me off a whole lot. also, he was the one closest to where i live....it doesnt matter what way u chop it up, dude was the wcc hero and the dude that all the nutriding nerds followed around, seekin his approval all the time and what not......
LMAO. You've been putting too much thought into this. I just post the first thing that pops up in my mind. I'm not over analyzing shit and politicking on a fuckin message board. You're giving me way too much credit than I deserve. It's flattering though.

EDIT: I'm not spamming, its just I was on vacation last week and this is the first time I'm seeing this thread.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »
LOL

To prove I don't care about my "status" or "karma" or whatever you wanna call it on here: if any of you on here really do look up to me or feel I am your leader........go kill yourself you creepy muthafucka.

Is that good enough? I can't help it if I get propped by people. I never asked for it lol. I get negged too, but I don't care. Should I encourage people to not prop me?

But it's time to dead this entire situation and just move on NIK. If you really do feel like I betrayed you by logging into your account 2 years ago when the info was given to me then I don't know what to tell you. I don't see how I can betray someone who I was never loyal to from the start. People forget, but jaydc was targeting by Kain on the same day as you and he had his account deleted too. For some reason he didnt start throwing out threats and getting his relatives to call people for him.

This internet shit really ain't that serious.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:51:52 PM by Sikotic™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
LOL yep. I was just like whatever, kept calling kain a nerd and kept it moving. It's an account on a message board, not real life. Elior can't tell the difference. Though I didn't have my life story in my pms so kain had nothing on me to post lol.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2011, 11:47:58 PM »
lmao@comparing what happened 2 jay to what happened 2 me. smh

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
LOL yep. I was just like whatever, kept calling kain a nerd and kept it moving. It's an account on a message board, not real life. Elior can't tell the difference. Though I didn't have my life story in my pms so kain had nothing on me to post lol.

YOU STILL SCARED  :loser:

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
Scared of what elano?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »
Scared of what elano?

life outside the interwebz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
if any of you on here really do look up to me or feel I am your leader........go kill yourself you creepy muthafucka.