Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5474 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2011, 01:43:23 PM »
oh look the jew is back with more basketball statistics. crunch those numbers for us nikkie

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2011, 01:45:50 PM »
oh look the jew is back with more basketball statistics. crunch those numbers for us nikkie

LOLZ! CLASSIC!

Sikotic™

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »
^why would i lie about that? lol@down syndrome carlos mencia thinkin every1 lies about their life like he does...."blue ragger" roflmao

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that.

end thread.

btw...it's pretty sad that u dont know how to spell "lying" by now, smh.
Like I said in that very quote, he never told me who he was. I thought it was you because whoever that guy was had the same robotic voice. I don't know if it was Muhfukka or your uncle, but if you got your uncle to call me then that is hilarious since only you had my number. LMAO @ getting your uncle to call me a nigger 50 times on the phone before getting nervous and hanging up when I started asking him to man up and tell me who he was.

I really am done beating our stupid little "encounter" like a dead horse, but you do realize the contradictions by finally revealing who was calling me, right? You're in that other thread making legal threats because people got your family involved and you don't want that, yet you get your uncle to get involved in a stupid little internet beef by making death threats to my mom saying shit like "I'm gonna rape and hang that nigger bitch". And on top of that when I asked him over and over again to tell me who he was, he just hung up like a coward. Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

I just find the whole situation funny. I'm really trying to dead it and forget about it, but you keep bringing it up lol.

Oh, and I never contacted your mom or any of your family back then. I know your family was contacting me though now.

And I was never a leader in anything. I just post on here like everyone else. How the fuck can I lead anybody through a computer? However, of those involved I was the most accessible so I think NIK targeted me because of that. Makes sense to me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2011, 11:05:53 PM »
^why would i lie about that? lol@down syndrome carlos mencia thinkin every1 lies about their life like he does...."blue ragger" roflmao

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that.

end thread.

Like I said in that very quote, he never told me who he was. I thought it was you because whoever that guy was had the same robotic voice. I don't know if it was Muhfukka or your uncle, but if you got your uncle to call me then that is hilarious since only you had my number. LMAO @ getting your uncle to call me a nigger 50 times on the phone before getting nervous and hanging up when I started asking him to man up and tell me who he was.

I really am done beating our stupid little "encounter" like a dead horse, but you do realize the contradictions by finally revealing who was calling me, right? You're in that other thread making legal threats because people got your family involved and you don't want that, yet you get your uncle to get involved in a stupid little internet beef by making death threats to my mom saying shit like "I'm gonna rape and hang that nigger bitch". And on top of that when I asked him over and over again to tell me who he was, he just hung up like a coward. Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

I just find the whole situation funny. I'm really trying to dead it and forget about it, but you keep bringing it up lol.

Oh, and I never contacted your mom or any of your family back then. I know your family was contacting me though now.

And I was never a leader in anything. I just post on here like everyone else. How the fuck can I lead anybody through a computer? However, of those involved I was the most accessible so I think NIK targeted me because of that. Makes sense to me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »
and while that faggot is a troll, i keep it real every time i spit somethin on this site...
LOL

"When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong"....

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »

end thread.

SIK, I look up to you man. You're like a father to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »
sikotic was the one every1 looked up to at the time...he was like dubcc's hero and i was like the dubcc villain. plus, we were cool before he joined in on the bandwaggon, so he came with that shit outta left field...and it's not like he'd just come out and talk shit in the open, he was very sneaky and subtle with that shit, either egging people on, or simply encouraging it and partaking in it without playin an active role. so i just called him out on it one day and it escalated from there. it was annoying as fuck to me how he wouldn't be direct either.. how he moved like a snake, talkin shit in aim chats and shit like that, places where he thought i wouldnt see it.. dude was always playing the safe card by not being upfront about it on the forum, so that pissed me off a whole lot. also, he was the one closest to where i live....it doesnt matter what way u chop it up, dude was the wcc hero and the dude that all the nutriding nerds followed around, seekin his approval all the time and what not......
LMAO. You've been putting too much thought into this. I just post the first thing that pops up in my mind. I'm not over analyzing shit and politicking on a fuckin message board. You're giving me way too much credit than I deserve. It's flattering though.

EDIT: I'm not spamming, its just I was on vacation last week and this is the first time I'm seeing this thread.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »
LOL

To prove I don't care about my "status" or "karma" or whatever you wanna call it on here: if any of you on here really do look up to me or feel I am your leader........go kill yourself you creepy muthafucka.

Is that good enough? I can't help it if I get propped by people. I never asked for it lol. I get negged too, but I don't care. Should I encourage people to not prop me?

But it's time to dead this entire situation and just move on NIK. If you really do feel like I betrayed you by logging into your account 2 years ago when the info was given to me then I don't know what to tell you. I don't see how I can betray someone who I was never loyal to from the start. People forget, but jaydc was targeting by Kain on the same day as you and he had his account deleted too. For some reason he didnt start throwing out threats and getting his relatives to call people for him.

This internet shit really ain't that serious.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:51:52 PM by Sikotic™ »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
LOL yep. I was just like whatever, kept calling kain a nerd and kept it moving. It's an account on a message board, not real life. Elior can't tell the difference. Though I didn't have my life story in my pms so kain had nothing on me to post lol.

Sccit

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2011, 11:47:58 PM »
lmao@comparing what happened 2 jay to what happened 2 me. smh

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
LOL yep. I was just like whatever, kept calling kain a nerd and kept it moving. It's an account on a message board, not real life. Elior can't tell the difference. Though I didn't have my life story in my pms so kain had nothing on me to post lol.

YOU STILL SCARED  :loser:

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
Scared of what elano?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »
Scared of what elano?

life outside the interwebz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
if any of you on here really do look up to me or feel I am your leader........go kill yourself you creepy muthafucka.