Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7768 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2011, 09:47:08 PM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

lmao  you are a euro with no friends who thinks up stupid names like "dumb wilson"

atleast Alone-o has a nice ring to it.

i feel bad for you, you weren't hugged enough as a child    except for by michael jackson.....  :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »
shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

:D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2011, 09:59:46 PM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

lmao  you are a euro with no friends who thinks up stupid names like "dumb wilson"

atleast Alone-o has a nice ring to it.

i feel bad for you, you weren't hugged enough as a child    except for by michael jackson.....  :(

i feel bad for you, you were fucked enough in the ass as a child  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2011, 10:02:01 PM »
chill bigg dogg, i liked the way you worded it...you could have easily said go eat candy but by saying "candies" it sounds like your insinuating one variety of candy isnt enough and a variety of different candies must be consumed...i was propping you

dont let language be the thing that divides us

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2011, 10:03:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/McsWKczU6wc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/McsWKczU6wc</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »
My battery of lawyers have advised me to not respond in this thread, but I thought I would clear up something and make a statement:

1. I don't remember anyone claiming to be NIK's uncle calling me with threats. It could of happened, but I can't recall it.

2. I wonder which will happen first on Dubcc: a physical fight or a legal fight between two posters.

Now if you excuse me, I will go and eat the gummi worm candies I bought from the 7-11 today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »
lol @ that Wiki page. What is being said about those pictures that are "false"? People here may actually jerk off to her.

You commit more slander on me than people here commit on your mother. You call me gay. That's an inaccurate, false depiction of who I am & I am offended by it. I am mentally disturbed & my reputation is taking a knocking. Could affect my future in the work force. It's known people are biased towards gay's. I am also not a lesbian. So like I said, whatever in your delusional world you think you have, I (& others) have on you.

For a couple of guys to call an ex-model sexy, I don't see how that's "slander". Read up, son.

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but LOL @ you acting like some horrorcore "fuck childen, eat women" lifestyle & then you're threatening to run behind a team of lawyers, who inevitably cannot do anything.

Sikotic™

« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »
And Elano, I am not a dumb negroide monkey from south california. Also, my mother did not shit me out in a crack house 25 years ago.

I would like an apology and my lawyers will back away. You have 24 hours....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2011, 10:16:45 PM »
Are you serious, we're talking about getting lawyers involved.  NIK I don't get this, you know you are disliked here, so what's the point of coming back ?  This would all be over if you just stopped coming here.  Maybe you're right, most of us here are immature, if that's the case why even come here ?  You bring this on yourself because you are so disliked.  And sure after you leave people will still talk about you and your mother but it will eventually die off.  Sure you may see a mention here and there but people will stop contacting your loved ones and harassing them.  As much as people here hate to admit it, you left your mark here you were a big part of this place.    But is it really worth getting your family involved at this point ?  C'mon people here found out your mothers personal info and contacted her.  They found out your brothers info and contacted him.  They have your sisters info and they could contact her if they want as well.  Is it really worth causing a headache for your family members to prove a point about some stupid internet bullshit.  Yea the stupid internet bullshit went to real life but no one got hurt.  It was a bunch of immature guys saying some stupid bull shit. It would just die off if you went away from this place for good.  If you love rap music so much and enjoy posting your music so much, there are so many other rap boards to post at.  Rap boards that generate much more traffic like projectcovo, allhiphop, realraptalk, and boxden.  And I'm sure you can find a shitload of other places.  So whats the point of continuing to come here ?  You know what this place is about, you know what the people are like, so why put your loved ones through that headache over a stupid fucking message board.

LOL@acting as if my family is in real danger...at the very most, these faggots are annoying. this isn't some major drama in my family life like u are making it seem lmao. i come back here cuz i want to....deal with it.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JmcA9LIIXWw&amp;feature=related</a>

Sccit

« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2011, 10:19:57 PM »
yes i deleted my account after you and  your lawyers called me... your such a bitch dude just man up on  your shit... and who cares if i fuckin deleted my account i made a new one a week later after i found out your not gonna follow through with your legal threats...

LMFAO...so let me get this straight. someone on this board called u pretending to be my lawyer (most likely muhfukka, who already admitted to calling peeps on the board to stir up drama), and u actually fell for it and deleted ur account? ROF-thats too damn classic. how dare u call anyone else an idiot? thats gotta be the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life..."we are elior's lawyers, delete your account"...lmfao. u got shitted on.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #252 on: July 25, 2011, 10:21:13 PM »
that is actually kind of funny.

Portugoal

« Reply #253 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »
yes i deleted my account after you and  your lawyers called me... your such a bitch dude just man up on  your shit... and who cares if i fuckin deleted my account i made a new one a week later after i found out your not gonna follow through with your legal threats...

He's right for using lawyers in this one. You guys went way too far and apparently you didn't know where to stop. In fact, I bet that NIK would win if this were to become a case.

Sccit

« Reply #254 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:56 PM »
lol @ that Wiki page. What is being said about those pictures that are "false"? People here may actually jerk off to her.

You commit more slander on me than people here commit on your mother. You call me gay. That's an inaccurate, false depiction of who I am & I am offended by it. I am mentally disturbed & my reputation is taking a knocking. Could affect my future in the work force. It's known people are biased towards gay's. I am also not a lesbian. So like I said, whatever in your delusional world you think you have, I (& others) have on you.

For a couple of guys to call an ex-model sexy, I don't see how that's "slander". Read up, son.

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but LOL @ you acting like some horrorcore "fuck childen, eat women" lifestyle & then you're threatening to run behind a team of lawyers, who inevitably cannot do anything.

me calling u gay is not false, u fuckin fruit