Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7603 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2011, 04:20:13 PM »
lmao @ NIK telling me I "thrive" for acceptance after he's been told that by everyone the last ten years.

You're as original as it gets, kiddo. ::) :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
says NIK, who got his only 2 friends from this forum (Roccy and Lights)

those are my friends in real life...they posted on this forum cuz they liked west coast rap. i knew them before they posted here, u fuckin moron.

I wasn't gonna clown on you until you said that.

Didn't Lights fuck your sister so now you guys aren't friends anymore?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »
I thought LIGHTS died lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2011, 04:26:23 PM »
lmao Lights actually viewed DBA.  no joke.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
LOL. Cham is killing NIK in this thread.

not just in the thread but period

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »
lmao @ NIK telling me I "thrive" for acceptance after he's been told that by everyone the last ten years.

i thrive for acceptance amongst dubcc? roflmfaosmh...i think 90% of the peeps who post here are either fags or geeks...now tell me, why on earth would i thrive for acceptance amongst the masses, when the masses are clearly bitchmade losers? only bandwaggon fags like u and crack would try so hard 2 fit into such a pathetic crowd.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »

i thrive for acceptance amongst dubcc? roflmfaosmh...i think 90% of the peeps who post here are either fags or geeks...now tell me, why on earth would i thrive for acceptance amongst the masses, when the masses are clearly bitchmade losers? only bandwaggon fags like u and crack would try so hard 2 fit into such a pathetic crowd.

and yet you still post here

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:46 PM »
says NIK, who got his only 2 friends from this forum (Roccy and Lights)

those are my friends in real life...they posted on this forum cuz they liked west coast rap. i knew them before they posted here, u fuckin moron.

I wasn't gonna clown on you until you said that.

Didn't Lights fuck your sister so now you guys aren't friends anymore?

LOL@ur definition of clownin is making up dumb shit, because ur a molester lookin loser from Maine who has nothin on me.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2011, 06:30:49 PM »

and yet you still post here

if u hadn't noticed, i stopped posting here for a while because of that...only started posting regularly again because of my music.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

yea...just like I posted there, huh?

lol@the internet geeks who treat this as a soap opera TV show. "LIGHTS actually viewed DBA! NO JOKE, ITS FOREAL, OFFICIAL!!!"...no he didn't, u dumb bitch.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
thank you for the honorable mentions.

i'll make a list when i have the time

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »
^ soopafly looks like a muthafuckin wax figure ya dig?

ps, gayest thread ever.

fuck you jaydc

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

lol@the internet geeks who treat this as a soap opera TV show. "LIGHTS actually viewed DBA! NO JOKE, ITS FOREAL, OFFICIAL!!!"...no he didn't, u dumb bitch.

you did post there you moron.

but on the real did Lights fuck your sister?  quit dodging all the questions you Dodger fan.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »

you did post there you moron.

but on the real did Lights fuck your sister?  quit dodging all the questions you Dodger fan.

fuckin retard..u are slow as fuck if u think i ever posted on dba, let alone signed up there lmao

and to answer ur question, no, none of my homies would ever disrespect me by hookin up with my fam members...but heres a question to u, were u the guy who sucked tanner off? dont dodge, i want a real answer. and if it wasn't him, who was it u sucked off? cuz trust me, i know a faggot when i see one, and ur a fuckin faggot, son.

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »
lol, i bet the obsessive groupie who posed as me on dba made hack extra mad while he posted there, and he's still mad over it, thinkin it was me...smh, u dumb cocksucker. i already told u while that site was still open that it wasn't me, why are u too retarded 2 understand this?