Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7628 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »
LMAO the guy who Tanner did the gay shit with is named Ben Arnold and they both live in Tennessee

your word is no longer reliable so it very well could have been u
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2011, 08:51:13 PM »
LMAO the guy who Tanner did the gay shit with is named Ben Arnold and they both live in Tennessee

so answer the question, quit dodgin, u faggot...who did u suck off?

and why the fuck would i post at one board, and then deny it on another? does that make sense to u, or are u really that much of a senseless hack ass molester faggot??

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »

and why the fuck would i post at one board, and then deny it on another? does that make sense to u, or are u really that much of a senseless hack ass molester faggot??

LMAO  you getting all riled up on here. 

go propose some more wackass trades....oh wait the only league you follow isn't going to be playing next year.

sucks to be you huh?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »

go propose some more wackass trades....oh wait the only league you follow isn't going to be playing next year.

sucks to be you huh?

not really, nerd...unlike u, i have a life outside of the internet. lmao@this geek, "sucks to be you" because theres no fantasy sports to play. smh.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »

sucks to be you huh?

not really, nerd...unlike u, i have a life outside of the internet. lmao@this geek, "sucks to be you" because theres no fantasy sports to play. smh.

lmao  your life outside of the internet consists of fucking fat bitches like Natalie and watching all 82 Lakers games.  Oh and you go to raves and take pictures with chicks who (even under the influence of X) would never let you hit it.

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

sucks to be you huh?

lmao  your life outside of the internet consists of fucking fat bitches like Natalie and watching all 82 Lakers games.  Oh and you go to raves and take pictures with chicks who (even under the influence of X) would never let you hit it.

i haven't been with floydness for over 2 years and haven't been to a rave since then either....besides, in the days i did hit up raves, hoes were all up on my dick, so quit makin lies. u know u suck dick, hack. just admit it and get off of mine...u know how i can tell the fags from the str8 mufuckaz on here? those who get extra offended when i use the word "gay", "faggot", "dickrider" are obviously hurt because they're gay and it infuriates them when i say it.....thats u, crack, u maine faggot bandwaggon ass cockrider. suck a fat one.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »
LMAO @ the incoherent rant

try typing something besides "BITCHMADE FAGGOTASZZ MOFUTHERCUEKR MAINE BITCTHAZZ" and I'll give you a better reply next time.  Kthx.

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2011, 09:32:36 PM »
^like i just said, only a homosexual would get offended by my use of the word "faggot"...great job provin my point, maine queer.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2011, 09:40:50 PM »
lmao @ NIK telling me I "thrive" for acceptance after he's been told that by everyone the last ten years.

You're as original as it gets, kiddo. ::) :D

i thrive for acceptance amongst dubcc? roflmfaosmh...i think 90% of the peeps who post here are either fags or geeks...now tell me, why on earth would i thrive for acceptance amongst the masses, when the masses are clearly bitchmade losers? only bandwaggon fags like u and crack would try so hard 2 fit into such a pathetic crowd.

and yet you still post here

if u hadn't noticed, i stopped posting here for a while because of that...only started posting regularly again because of my music.

I'll actually give you props for that. No one believed you could exist without this site.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »
i love pizza with mac n cheese and love using the word nigga 2 honkeys

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »
^like i just said, only a homosexual would get offended by my use of the word "faggot"...great job provin my point, maine queer.

where was I offended?

I just don't like responding so much to retards because I feel like certain posters on here lower my IQ when I read their posts.....one of them came out of this woman's vag:

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »

where was I offended?

I just don't like responding so much to retards because I feel like certain posters on here lower my IQ when I read their posts.....one of them came out of this woman's vag:

thats all u got, son...u run to my moms facebook page like the bitch u are every time i tell u what a faggot u are. u are not a man, crack. men do not partake in such faggotry.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »

where was I offended?

thats all u got, son...u run to my moms facebook page like the bitch u are every time i tell u what a faggot u are. u are not a man, crack. men do not partake in such faggotry.

actually I run to King petey's new forum where there's an archive of her hotness  :D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2011, 11:03:40 PM »
hack wilson is gay for dumbmillitary click  :laugh:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2011, 11:20:08 PM »

where was I offended?

actually I run to King petey's new forum where there's an archive of her hotness  :D

LOL, thnx for lettin me know...King Petey can get sued like a mufucka for runnin a site with that content. that shit is illegal, and he's openin himself up for the possibility of gettin fucked hard. good job snitchin him out, dumbfuck.