Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7609 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »
^like i just said, only a homosexual would get offended by my use of the word "faggot"...great job provin my point, maine queer.

where was I offended?

I just don't like responding so much to retards because I feel like certain posters on here lower my IQ when I read their posts.....one of them came out of this woman's vag:

thats all u got, son...u run to my moms facebook page like the bitch u are every time i tell u what a faggot u are. u are not a man, crack. men do not partake in such faggotry.

actually I run to King petey's new forum where there's an archive of her hotness  :D

LOL, thnx for lettin me know...King Petey can get sued like a mufucka for runnin a site with that content. that shit is illegal, and he's openin himself up for the possibility of gettin fucked hard. good job snitchin him out, dumbfuck.

so your gonna snitch him  out to your lawyers?
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2011, 12:32:53 AM »
^like i just said, only a homosexual would get offended by my use of the word "faggot"...great job provin my point, maine queer.

where was I offended?

I just don't like responding so much to retards because I feel like certain posters on here lower my IQ when I read their posts.....one of them came out of this woman's vag:

thats all u got, son...u run to my moms facebook page like the bitch u are every time i tell u what a faggot u are. u are not a man, crack. men do not partake in such faggotry.

actually I run to King petey's new forum where there's an archive of her hotness  :D

LOL, thnx for lettin me know...King Petey can get sued like a mufucka for runnin a site with that content. that shit is illegal, and he's openin himself up for the possibility of gettin fucked hard. good job snitchin him out, dumbfuck.

best believe we got lawyers in our family...who's to say that one of them hasn't already heard of the slander my family has faced on this website? and now that hack snitched out king petey for allowing such content to be hosted on his website (and most likely even encouraging it), the chance of someone in my fam wantin 2 take action definitely aint out the question.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2011, 01:27:48 AM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school.

Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.

Al Bundy

« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2011, 01:29:12 AM »
good to see nothing has changed on the dub

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2011, 01:44:07 AM »

where was I offended?

best believe we got lawyers in our family...who's to say that one of them hasn't already heard of the slander my family has faced on this website? and now that hack snitched out king petey for allowing such content to be hosted on his website (and most likely even encouraging it), the chance of someone in my fam wantin 2 take action definitely aint out the question.

doubt it
The West is Back

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2011, 02:46:51 AM »
Nik threatening lawsuits again. Groundhog day up in this bitch.

Good luck with that Elior.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2011, 05:54:16 AM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school.

Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.

facebook pages are not public, fucking idiot
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2011, 05:59:48 AM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school. Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.
She put the photos on facebook, and obviously didnt make the page private. Anybody can see them

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2011, 07:42:29 AM »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2011, 08:52:25 AM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school. Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.
She put the photos on facebook, and obviously didnt make the page private. Anybody can see them

ok but you can be sued for talking shit about the subject of some pictures....some lowlifes of this forum are not smart enough i guess  :camp:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »
Fuck all this....back to the lecture at hand.

Props for the top 5 love.  I don't post much, but when I do, I try to keep shit real;)

My top 5
NIK/SIK - Ain't no other kings of this dub thing.  The loss of either one is no bueno
Muhfukka - Funny as fuck
JBananas - Comes up with some crazy shit
Daygo- Haven't seen him on much but hella good when he is
Young AG - underrated veterano

Hon Mentions - Mcguyver, Jan-itor, Paddy, Bundy, Javier, 3rd coast (for his music knowledge)

Bottom 5
radiotube - Pure bitch, and the only poster that actually angers me with his stupidity
Physco Buster - dick riding death row ebanger
Sparegeez - Never see his frat ass anymore and thats a good thing.  Fake ass smurf looking Filipino
Michael madson/og will b - both get this for being bitches
Infant - no explanation needed

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »

ok but you can be sued for talking shit about the subject of some pictures....some lowlifes of this forum are not smart enough i guess  :camp:

So when somebody posts a picture on Twitter & a thousand people comment on it & half of them are shitting on the picture, that's illegal? How you sound?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
Best :
Sik
Petey
Trip Dee
Jaydc
Mufukka
Hon mention: Cham, Teddy, rest of Da Sauce

Worst:
Nik
Infanite
Radiotube
Perpetual Motions Ent
OG will b
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:10:10 AM by Paddy McCourts Fenian Army »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2011, 11:33:54 AM »

where was I offended?

Even if you were bitch-made enough to do that, you've got nothing. She posts her pics publicly so anyone can see them. Once she puts them out there its in the public domain.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2011, 11:44:57 AM »
hahaha the jew is threatening us with lawsuits. pretty fuckin funny that every single person in your family knows about this website and how everyone hates you but you still refuse to leave. fuckin kike

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.