Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7605 times)

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2011, 01:00:10 PM »
LMAO NIKike is such a faggot, hes snitching and still thinks hes cool, LOL at doing "horrorcore" songs then snitching to lawyers, FAIL

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2011, 01:08:54 PM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school. Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.
facebook pages are not public, fucking idiot
She put the photos on facebook, and obviously didnt make the page private. Anybody can see them

ok but you can be sued for talking shit about the subject of some pictures....some lowlifes of this forum are not smart enough i guess  :camp:

So when somebody posts a picture on Twitter & a thousand people comment on it & half of them are shitting on the picture, that's illegal? How you sound?

It's QUITE DIFFERENT, but i don't expect you to understand the difference
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2011, 01:27:24 PM »
this thread isnt black and white,

far from it, the worst posters can be consider the best.

there needs to be rules, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2011, 01:40:16 PM »
yeah kinda like you mr runatic

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

heinz

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »

there needs to be rules
, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

you would make a good dictator or politician.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
his mom sure makes  a good dick taker

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »
yeah kinda like you mr runatic

k salinas ill keep that in mind

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school.

Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.

LMAO...keep thinkin that, dumbass. the pictures were not posted up to be hosted for slander on other websites. go do some research before u spout off at the mouth like the little ignorant kid that u are.

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »

first let the material build up til theres an indisputable case .....btw, lawyers are not cops. cops wont do shit

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »

there needs to be rules, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

I think I can be the regarded as role model of a good poster. A shining light you can orientate on.

Sccit

« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school. Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.
facebook pages are not public, fucking idiot
She put the photos on facebook, and obviously didnt make the page private. Anybody can see them

ok but you can be sued for talking shit about the subject of some pictures....some lowlifes of this forum are not smart enough i guess  :camp:

So when somebody posts a picture on Twitter & a thousand people comment on it & half of them are shitting on the picture, that's illegal? How you sound?

idiot...the person is posting that pic up on twitter and is knowingly being subjected to criticism...when someone gathers family pictures off of one site and hosts it on another for slander, that is the definition of illegal.

what a retard.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »

there needs to be rules
, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

haha were u serious, i always was interested in politics but didnt have the prerequisites for actually becoming one.

heinz

« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »

there needs to be rules

haha were u serious, i always was interested in politics but didnt have the prerequisites for actually becoming one.

don't be so modest, you would make a great politician.
"there needs to be rules" should be your slogan

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »

there needs to be rules

+1  :laugh:

your positive

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »

there needs to be rules

+1  :laugh:

your positive

But don't include that for economy or you have pretty bad cards in the United States.