Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7594 times)

heinz

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »
this thread isnt black and white,

far from it, the worst posters can be consider the best.

there needs to be rules
, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

you would make a good dictator or politician.

haha were u serious, i always was interested in politics but didnt have the prerequisites for actually becoming one.

don't be so modest, you would make a great politician.
"there needs to be rules" should be your slogan

+1  :laugh:

your positive

But don't include that for economy or you have pretty bad cards in the United States.

don't come here ruining my optimism with your pessimism buster!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »

there needs to be rules
, standards on what makes a good poster, cuz if any post/poster can make you laugh or get it going than hes a good poster in my book, even if its a retard like radio tube, atleast he puts on a show for us.

haha were u serious, i always was interested in politics but didnt have the prerequisites for actually becoming one.

your positive

But don't include that for economy or you have pretty bad cards in the United States.

Yes he can!

heinz

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2011, 02:07:34 PM »

there needs to be rules

your positive

Yes he can!

Looney for president!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2011, 02:09:53 PM »

there needs to be rules

your positive

Yes he can!

Looney for president!

BEERS FOR EVERYONE AMURICA!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2011, 02:11:36 PM »

there needs to be rules

+1  :laugh:

your positive

Yes he can!

Looney for president dictator!

I've finally found the country I want to migrate into
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:20:43 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2011, 02:16:50 PM »
There is nothing illegal about posting pictures on the internet. You didn't finish high-school, let alone community college, let alone regular college, let alone law school. Petey, you're fine. He just wants you to delete everything. Your mother posted the pictures on Facebook; therefore she put it out there & nothing can be done about it. If the pictures were obtained illegally, maybe you'd have something. But right now, NIK is just bullshitting.
facebook pages are not public, fucking idiot
She put the photos on facebook, and obviously didnt make the page private. Anybody can see them

ok but you can be sued for talking shit about the subject of some pictures....some lowlifes of this forum are not smart enough i guess  :camp:

So when somebody posts a picture on Twitter & a thousand people comment on it & half of them are shitting on the picture, that's illegal? How you sound?

idiot...the person is posting that pic up on twitter and is knowingly being subjected to criticism...when someone gathers family pictures off of one site and hosts it on another for slander, that is the definition of illegal.

what a retard.

I'd say its more fap material than slander

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2011, 02:24:02 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2011, 03:19:36 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

If she had complained about it I'd agree but she knows the thread exists and keeps posting public pictures, a lot of them provocative. I think she likes the attention.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »
knew from the get-go that this thread would fail.. "Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?" ---- lmao

escalated into a civil war.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:32:49 PM by Michael Madsen »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
I knew what I was doing when I made this thread lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
I knew what I was doing when I made this thread lol

yes, u did. lol

Sccit

« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2011, 03:48:02 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

i dunno about that one...look into defamation. there is more than enough material to file a suit for that, amongst other things. it's not really that cut and dry, but if a judge saw what was going on with proof of what goes on at petey's website presented, there's definitely a good case against that bs.

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

If she had complained about it I'd agree but she knows the thread exists and keeps posting public pictures, a lot of them provocative. I think she likes the attention.

LOL@thinkin my mom knows of Da-Sauce and the details of all this... only thing she knows is that a bunch of my obsessed groupies have taken pictures off her facebook and posted them in other places. i told her it was just a bunch of kids who i upset on the internet, and that was that. she doesnt visit these sites, so she doesn't see it. but she knows that peeps have posted the pics elsewhere, and i already asked yall to stop takin part in such faggotry, so she doesnt need to come here and tell yall personally..
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:54:17 PM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2011, 03:50:44 PM »
Your mom knows of all our "sauces"