Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7757 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »
Your mom knows of all our "sauces"

LMAO

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2011, 03:56:01 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

i dunno about that one...look into defamation. there is more than enough material to file a suit for that, amongst other things. it's not really that cut and dry, but if a judge saw what was going on with proof of what goes on at petey's website presented, there's definitely a good case against that bs.

Well it would be under the umbrella of Libel.  And it's almost impossible to prosecute.  It takes a few things, one being that what is written must be proven false.  So when fools say on here that your mom could suck the commas out of war and peace, how do you prove that's false??  Very difficult.  So unless there is threatening speech or something directly violating all of the needed requirements it's not going anywhere.  But, I don't know I'm not a lawyer.  Have taken some law classes though.

Sccit

« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

i dunno about that one...look into defamation. there is more than enough material to file a suit for that, amongst other things. it's not really that cut and dry, but if a judge saw what was going on with proof of what goes on at petey's website presented, there's definitely a good case against that bs.

Well it would be under the umbrella of Libel.  And it's almost impossible to prosecute.  It takes a few things, one being that what is written must be proven false.  So when fools say on here that your mom could suck the commas out of war and peace, how do you prove that's false??  Very difficult.  So unless there is threatening speech or something directly violating all of the needed requirements it's not going anywhere.  But, I don't know I'm not a lawyer.  Have taken some law classes though.

a lot of falsities have been posted regarding many of my family members, not just my mom. like i said, it aint cut and dry, but there is most definitely a case against it....i already know for a fact that there are lawyers out there who would take the case.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2011, 04:01:07 PM »
chea because your ass would be paying them regardless if they won or lost
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2011, 04:03:17 PM »

not if theyre family members, crack

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »

oh i forgot you got jew lawyer relatives

too bad they're still Maimon's meaning they're stupid

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

oh i forgot you got jew lawyer relatives

too bad they're still Maimon's meaning they're stupid

LOL@"stupid"...don't forget you're a hillbilly living in maine, crack.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »
pretty sure the IQ of the average Mainer is higher than the average Californian.....and even if not I'll always be smarter than your ass ever is.  thizzle head lmao

elinor whats your take on this thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270682.0

Sccit

« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2011, 04:16:04 PM »
pretty sure the IQ of the average Mainer is higher than the average Californian.....and even if not I'll always be smarter than your ass ever is.  thizzle head lmao

elinor whats your take on this thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270682.0

LOL@thinkin being a square makes u smarter. crack, everyone on this board is smarter than u. even gaydc.

LMAO@the term "Mainer"...Fact: The IQ of the Maimon's is higher than the IQ of all the Mainer's combined.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »
I wouldn't push NIK to doing it... His lawyers have already called me threatening me with legal action if i didn't delete my account a few years ago all that shit went down...
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »
Like I said, there is no case here.

But go ahead & try Dubcc or Da Sauce, NIK. You've posted my picture & said that I look like a "lesbian faggot"; not to mention all your threats to me...I suppose I find legitmate. See you in court. ;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
lol nobodies going to court, to maintain the lawsuit would be massive amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2011, 06:21:16 PM »
lol nobodies going to court, to maintain the lawsuit would be massive amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

like i said, got lawyers in the fam

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
I wouldn't push NIK to doing it... His lawyers have already called me threatening me with legal action if i didn't delete my account a few years ago all that shit went down...

that was probably muhfukka or someone like that, u dumb bitch

Sccit

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
Like I said, there is no case here.

But go ahead & try Dubcc or Da Sauce, NIK. You've posted my picture & said that I look like a "lesbian faggot"; not to mention all your threats to me...I suppose I find legitmate. See you in court. ;)

yea, and we both post here....my family members do not, so that's completely different.