Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7783 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

If she had complained about it I'd agree but she knows the thread exists and keeps posting public pictures, a lot of them provocative. I think she likes the attention.

LOL@thinkin my mom knows of Da-Sauce and the details of all this... only thing she knows is that a bunch of my obsessed groupies have taken pictures off her facebook and posted them in other places. i told her it was just a bunch of kids who i upset on the internet, and that was that. she doesnt visit these sites, so she doesn't see it. but she knows that peeps have posted the pics elsewhere, and i already asked yall to stop takin part in such faggotry, so she doesnt need to come here and tell yall personally..

Exactly, and Why does she still post sexy pics of herself? Why has she not made her pics private in all this time?

Sccit

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

It goes something like this.....The pictures are from public places, and or from publicly available and accessable websites.  There is no expectation to privacy.  And since no one is making any money off of them, although the dub I'm sure has gotten some additional views from the old thread, people can say what ever they want about them.  It's protected speech.  I don't recall anyone saying anything threatening it has always been an admiration thing.  So while it may be vile, I don't think it is illegal.  But as much as I admire a beautiful woman, and enjoy checking her out, I gotta say involving the family is faulty.

If she had complained about it I'd agree but she knows the thread exists and keeps posting public pictures, a lot of them provocative. I think she likes the attention.

LOL@thinkin my mom knows of Da-Sauce and the details of all this... only thing she knows is that a bunch of my obsessed groupies have taken pictures off her facebook and posted them in other places. i told her it was just a bunch of kids who i upset on the internet, and that was that. she doesnt visit these sites, so she doesn't see it. but she knows that peeps have posted the pics elsewhere, and i already asked yall to stop takin part in such faggotry, so she doesnt need to come here and tell yall personally..

Exactly, and Why does she still post sexy pics of herself? Why has she not made her pics private in all this time?

she has pics of herself because thats what peeps do on facebook... its not posted up with the intention of being hosted on a hiphop website for slander. i dunno why her page aint private, she uses facebook to contact family (as we got a huge family), and i guess it aint as easy to track peeps with private pages. doesn't change the fact that what has gone on is still defamation.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »
Go to bed elior.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »
Are you serious, we're talking about getting lawyers involved.  NIK I don't get this, you know you are disliked here, so what's the point of coming back ?  This would all be over if you just stopped coming here.  Maybe you're right, most of us here are immature, if that's the case why even come here ?  You bring this on yourself because you are so disliked.  And sure after you leave people will still talk about you and your mother but it will eventually die off.  Sure you may see a mention here and there but people will stop contacting your loved ones and harassing them.  As much as people here hate to admit it, you left your mark here you were a big part of this place.    But is it really worth getting your family involved at this point ?  C'mon people here found out your mothers personal info and contacted her.  They found out your brothers info and contacted him.  They have your sisters info and they could contact her if they want as well.  Is it really worth causing a headache for your family members to prove a point about some stupid internet bullshit.  Yea the stupid internet bullshit went to real life but no one got hurt.  It was a bunch of immature guys saying some stupid bull shit. It would just die off if you went away from this place for good.  If you love rap music so much and enjoy posting your music so much, there are so many other rap boards to post at.  Rap boards that generate much more traffic like projectcovo, allhiphop, realraptalk, and boxden.  And I'm sure you can find a shitload of other places.  So whats the point of continuing to come here ?  You know what this place is about, you know what the people are like, so why put your loved ones through that headache over a stupid fucking message board.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2011, 08:49:37 PM »
Elior gets more pathetic by the post

i wish he'd someday see the error in his ways

Doubtful. Elior hasn't matured a day since he started posting here. Still acts like he's 13

so true.      infact I'd say he has de-matured mentally.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »
(as we got a huge family)

Schlomo is pretty huge
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2011, 08:52:28 PM »
^LOL@thinkin thats legal

she has pics of herself because thats what peeps do on facebook... its not posted up with the intention of being hosted on a hiphop website for slander. i dunno why her page aint private, she uses facebook to contact family (as we got a huge family), and i guess it aint as easy to track peeps with private pages. doesn't change the fact that what has gone on is still defamation.

i think she just likes the attention she may be missing in the household

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2011, 09:01:21 PM »
Well she obviously married schlomo for the money. She probably prints off our posts and thinks about them when schlomo drunkenly gropes her,fingers greasy from kfc. The only wetness she can muster with that slob on her is from her tear ducts.

Sue me,Faggot.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2011, 09:02:01 PM »
yes i deleted my account after you and  your lawyers called me... your such a bitch dude just man up on  your shit... and who cares if i fuckin deleted my account i made a new one a week later after i found out your not gonna follow through with your legal threats...
The West is Back

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
I knew what I was doing when I made this thread lol

wow. i wanna be like you.
REALLY
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2011, 09:34:16 PM »
nik just dead it...theres one thread with a few pages and a handful of pics and all of them are saying that shes gorgeous.

dont forget how many times on this fourm youve documented yourself as a pedofile and requested pics of my kid and talked about all the ways youd like to rape her...i aint trippin.

its the internet...if niggas wanna talk all that big shit they better grow some thicker skin.

just sayin, petey...a civil suit could EASILY be filed against u for hosting that on ur site, whether these kids wana admit it or not

word and if i was bitchmade i could have a case thrown together with all these screen caps of you talking about fucking my 9 year old daughter and talking about what color panties she wears etc. you admitted to being a pedo and begged for pics...thats enough to get you in a whole heap of shit. imagine the shame that would bring your fam weather you were sincere when you said it or not.

i dont roll like that.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:36:09 PM by K.P. »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
hack wilson is gay for dumbmillitary click  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2011, 09:44:40 PM »
dre day  (stupidass euro who gets pissed when you call him out on his super euro-ness)
lol for real, dude is a total queer, he must be like over 30 :laugh:

yep  he's like 37 i think

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.