Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7602 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #255 on: July 25, 2011, 10:23:06 PM »
someone on this board called u pretending to be my lawyer (most likely muhfukka, who already admitted to calling peeps on the board to stir up drama)

his life must be boring and shitty as hell  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #256 on: July 25, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »
lol @ that Wiki page. What is being said about those pictures that are "false"? People here may actually jerk off to her.

You commit more slander on me than people here commit on your mother. You call me gay. That's an inaccurate, false depiction of who I am & I am offended by it. I am mentally disturbed & my reputation is taking a knocking. Could affect my future in the work force. It's known people are biased towards gay's. I am also not a lesbian. So like I said, whatever in your delusional world you think you have, I (& others) have on you.

For a couple of guys to call an ex-model sexy, I don't see how that's "slander". Read up, son.

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but LOL @ you acting like some horrorcore "fuck childen, eat women" lifestyle & then you're threatening to run behind a team of lawyers, who inevitably cannot do anything.

me calling u gay is not false, u fuckin fruit

Yeah, get legally owned. Don't drop out of high-school & expect to win arguments, child.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2011, 10:42:41 PM »
chammilly you are not a winner, just a fucking  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2011, 01:32:52 AM »
i never called ag. sikotic you dont remember that? i said i was going to hang your whole family from a tree ah ah ah

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2011, 01:38:21 AM »
lol @ that Wiki page. What is being said about those pictures that are "false"? People here may actually jerk off to her.

You commit more slander on me than people here commit on your mother. You call me gay. That's an inaccurate, false depiction of who I am & I am offended by it. I am mentally disturbed & my reputation is taking a knocking. Could affect my future in the work force. It's known people are biased towards gay's. I am also not a lesbian. So like I said, whatever in your delusional world you think you have, I (& others) have on you.

For a couple of guys to call an ex-model sexy, I don't see how that's "slander". Read up, son.

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but LOL @ you acting like some horrorcore "fuck childen, eat women" lifestyle & then you're threatening to run behind a team of lawyers, who inevitably cannot do anything.

Yeah, get legally owned. Don't drop out of high-school & expect to win arguments, child.

again makin up lies 2 ride dick...u just got out of high school a couple months ago. live some years in the world world and get back to me, child.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2011, 01:39:37 AM »

again makin up lies 2 ride dick...u just got out of high school a couple months ago. live some years in the world world and get back to me, child.
yeah just dont ever try to live on your own or do your own laundry cuz that shit aint balla

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2011, 01:49:51 AM »

wait? cham is that young?!?!?

anyways how da hell does he have negative karma now, didnt he have triple digit karma not too long ago?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2011, 01:51:52 AM »
Lol, I noticed that to. Somebodies been raping chams karma.... It's around the same time him and elior started going at it daily... Coincidence? Probably not

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:50 AM »
Lol, I noticed that to. Somebodies been raping chams karma.... It's around the same time him and elior started going at it daily... Coincidence? Probably not

half the threads im in its nik and cham beefin, and every thread just becomes a sik vs cham thread.

sometimes its just too much  :-\

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2011, 02:12:27 AM »
NIK just needs to stop telling others to grow up & do it himself.

This boy tells me to go into the "world world". NIK you can't name me anything you've dealt with seriously that I haven't already experienced. I'll go to a rave in the next few months when school starts back up & then after that, I don't know what else you can tell me.

& yeah, two weeks ago it was over 200. Two weeks of shutting NIK down & it's negative. The saddest part of all? NIK probably believes he's bothering me because he believes karma is a sign of "leadership".

Sccit

« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2011, 02:13:53 AM »

wait? cham is that young?!?!?

anyways how da hell does he have negative karma now, didnt he have triple digit karma not too long ago?

yup, dude is 18...aint it obvious by the way he act? his karma is down because he's been flooding the main section with essays of riding my dick lately.

Sccit

« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »

This boy tells me to go into the "world world". NIK you can't name me anything you've dealt with seriously that I haven't already experienced. I'll go to a rave in the next few months when school starts back up & then after that, I don't know what else you can tell me.

& yeah, two weeks ago it was over 200. Two weeks of shutting NIK down & it's negative. The saddest part of all? NIK probably believes he's bothering me because he believes karma is a sign of "leadership".

LOL...u cant even go to Vegas yet. ur a fuckin kid. the sooner u realize this, the sooner u will grown up.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2011, 02:18:06 AM »
And yet you spend hundreds of posts argueing with " an immature kid" so what does that make you elior? If you were mature you would just ignore him. But you aren't.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2011, 02:18:29 AM »

LOL...u cant even go to Vegas yet. ur a fuckin kid. the sooner u realize this, the sooner u will grown up.

LMFAO. Vegas. You're my role model, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2011, 02:20:56 AM »
And yet you spend hundreds of posts argueing with " an immature kid" so what does that make you elior? If you were mature you would just ignore him. But you aren't.

i do admit, that is pretty lame of me, but shitting on cham's dumbness can get pretty addicting...especially when he floods the main section with novels of why he doesn't like me. too tempting.