Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7801 times)

Sccit

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:46 AM »
NIK just needs to stop telling others to grow up & do it himself.

This boy tells me to go into the "world world". NIK you can't name me anything you've dealt with seriously that I haven't already experienced. I'll go to a rave in the next few months when school starts back up & then after that, I don't know what else you can tell me.

& yeah, two weeks ago it was over 200. Two weeks of shutting NIK down & it's negative. The saddest part of all? NIK probably believes he's bothering me because he believes karma is a sign of "leadership".

LOL...u cant even go to Vegas yet. ur a fuckin kid. the sooner u realize this, the sooner u will grown up.

LMFAO. Vegas. You're my role model, kid.

8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2011, 02:28:06 AM »
And yet you spend hundreds of posts argueing with " an immature kid" so what does that make you elior? If you were mature you would just ignore him. But you aren't.

i do admit, that is pretty lame of me, but shitting on cham's dumbness can get pretty addicting...especially when he floods the main section with novels of why he doesn't like me. too tempting.

Listen, I've flooded the main section with negativity towards Game & even the stans there don't neg me that much. For the forum "bad guy" (to SIK's hero leader), it's hard to believe you think that many people would rally around you.

& dumb? You just call me dumb because you have no response so you twist everything I say into a "you're dumb".

Sccit

« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:50 AM »
And yet you spend hundreds of posts argueing with " an immature kid" so what does that make you elior? If you were mature you would just ignore him. But you aren't.

i do admit, that is pretty lame of me, but shitting on cham's dumbness can get pretty addicting...especially when he floods the main section with novels of why he doesn't like me. too tempting.

Listen, I've flooded the main section with negativity towards Game & even the stans there don't neg me that much. For the forum "bad guy" (to SIK's hero leader), it's hard to believe you think that many people would rally around you.

& dumb? You just call me dumb because you have no response so you twist everything I say into a "you're dumb".

LOL...someone is keepin track of their karma. u are the epitome of a nerdy lil whiteboy, cham...it's really amazing how u don't realize that the rants u go on in the main section due to ur undeniable love for me annoys the fuck out of people.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2011, 02:34:55 AM »
lmao, this is coming from the guy who tracked SIK's karma for ten years & analyzed it to the point he assumed we had some sort of status ranking order.

& the only person I ever saw tell us to shut up is Looney, but I don't think it bothered him enough to neg me 200 times in two weeks. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2011, 02:40:05 AM »
lmao, this is coming from the guy who tracked SIK's karma for ten years & analyzed it to the point he assumed we had some sort of status ranking order.

& the only person I ever saw tell us to shut up is Looney, but I don't think it bothered him enough to neg me 200 times in two weeks. :laugh:

i never tracked sik's karma...i could give a fuck less about what his karma is. i pointed it out to show how peeps are on his dick and have been for some time.

you, on the other hand, obviously can't sleep at night when u lose karma points lmao

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »
i have heard over and over NIK say "your an epitome of a fag" "your an epitome of a nerd" "your an epitome of a geek"

it takes one to know one, gonzo nose
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2011, 05:25:58 AM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

lmao  you are a euro with no friends who thinks up stupid names like "dumb wilson"

atleast Alone-o has a nice ring to it.

i feel bad for you, you weren't hugged enough as a child    except for by michael jackson.....  :(

i feel bad for you, you were fucked enough in the ass as a child  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:

ouch...i'm truly hurt
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2011, 06:17:18 AM »
Are you serious, we're talking about getting lawyers involved.  NIK I don't get this, you know you are disliked here, so what's the point of coming back ?  This would all be over if you just stopped coming here.  Maybe you're right, most of us here are immature, if that's the case why even come here ?  You bring this on yourself because you are so disliked.  And sure after you leave people will still talk about you and your mother but it will eventually die off.  Sure you may see a mention here and there but people will stop contacting your loved ones and harassing them.  As much as people here hate to admit it, you left your mark here you were a big part of this place.    But is it really worth getting your family involved at this point ?  C'mon people here found out your mothers personal info and contacted her.  They found out your brothers info and contacted him.  They have your sisters info and they could contact her if they want as well.  Is it really worth causing a headache for your family members to prove a point about some stupid internet bullshit.  Yea the stupid internet bullshit went to real life but no one got hurt.  It was a bunch of immature guys saying some stupid bull shit. It would just die off if you went away from this place for good.  If you love rap music so much and enjoy posting your music so much, there are so many other rap boards to post at.  Rap boards that generate much more traffic like projectcovo, allhiphop, realraptalk, and boxden.  And I'm sure you can find a shitload of other places.  So whats the point of continuing to come here ?  You know what this place is about, you know what the people are like, so why put your loved ones through that headache over a stupid fucking message board.

LOL@acting as if my family is in real danger...at the very most, these faggots are annoying. this isn't some major drama in my family life like u are making it seem lmao. i come back here cuz i want to....deal with it.

I never said your family was in any danger.  I said it was stupid internet bullshit that turned to real life but still wasn't anything dangerous.  And I didn't say drama either, I said headaches and by headache it could be just a minor annoyance.    But I'm sure your mother doesn't appreciate the fact people here have called her to harrass her.  I'm sure your brother doesn'tappreciate the fact people here contact.  Is coming here really worth it.  And NIK I could careless if you come here or not.  Check my posting stats, I don't come here much anymore and I don't post on dasauce that much either so whatever you wanna do go ahead.  But just what's the point of it.  You're talking about getting lawyers involved you talk about how we have harrassed your family, you had your uncle call up sikotic.  Just....what's the point, why come back ?  Like I said do you, if you wanna come here by all rights do so.  But when this place has become an annoyance for even your family what's the point, that's what I don't understand.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #278 on: July 26, 2011, 09:36:55 AM »
Are you serious, we're talking about getting lawyers involved.  NIK I don't get this, you know you are disliked here, so what's the point of coming back ?  This would all be over if you just stopped coming here.  Maybe you're right, most of us here are immature, if that's the case why even come here ?  You bring this on yourself because you are so disliked.  And sure after you leave people will still talk about you and your mother but it will eventually die off.  Sure you may see a mention here and there but people will stop contacting your loved ones and harassing them.  As much as people here hate to admit it, you left your mark here you were a big part of this place.    But is it really worth getting your family involved at this point ?  C'mon people here found out your mothers personal info and contacted her.  They found out your brothers info and contacted him.  They have your sisters info and they could contact her if they want as well.  Is it really worth causing a headache for your family members to prove a point about some stupid internet bullshit.  Yea the stupid internet bullshit went to real life but no one got hurt.  It was a bunch of immature guys saying some stupid bull shit. It would just die off if you went away from this place for good.  If you love rap music so much and enjoy posting your music so much, there are so many other rap boards to post at.  Rap boards that generate much more traffic like projectcovo, allhiphop, realraptalk, and boxden.  And I'm sure you can find a shitload of other places.  So whats the point of continuing to come here ?  You know what this place is about, you know what the people are like, so why put your loved ones through that headache over a stupid fucking message board.

LOL@acting as if my family is in real danger...at the very most, these faggots are annoying. this isn't some major drama in my family life like u are making it seem lmao. i come back here cuz i want to....deal with it.

I never said your family was in any danger.  I said it was stupid internet bullshit that turned to real life but still wasn't anything dangerous.  And I didn't say drama either, I said headaches and by headache it could be just a minor annoyance.    But I'm sure your mother doesn't appreciate the fact people here have called her to harrass her.  I'm sure your brother doesn'tappreciate the fact people here contact.  Is coming here really worth it.  And NIK I could careless if you come here or not.  Check my posting stats, I don't come here much anymore and I don't post on dasauce that much either so whatever you wanna do go ahead.  But just what's the point of it.  You're talking about getting lawyers involved you talk about how we have harrassed your family, you had your uncle call up sikotic.  Just....what's the point, why come back ?  Like I said do you, if you wanna come here by all rights do so.  But when this place has become an annoyance for even your family what's the point, that's what I don't understand.

Real talk

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #279 on: July 26, 2011, 09:48:27 AM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

lmao  you are a euro with no friends who thinks up stupid names like "dumb wilson"

atleast Alone-o has a nice ring to it.

i feel bad for you, you weren't hugged enough as a child    except for by michael jackson.....  :(

i feel bad for you, you were fucked enough in the ass as a child  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:

ouch...i'm truly hurt

i know that you are not hurt, cause you like it  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
I'm gonna get a lawyer and have them informed that NIK is using an illegal copywrite of a wendys cup with a finger in it in his sig. I doubt they want their brand portrayed that way.

Seriously, take your lawsuits and go fuck yourself. You're a retard if you think anything would come of it other than getting laughed at.

Don't you think rappers / celebs / athletes approve of all their images and shit said about them on the Internet? I mean seriously, if Kobe knew about your feelings about him he would prolly file a restraining order.  Well, you said your mom is a model for one thing. She puts herself in the public domain that way. She uploads provocative pics of herself on FB. it's public domain Ellie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #281 on: July 26, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
NIK said some VERY incriminating things about King Petey's daughter

if he brings in a lawyer he's only gonna hurt himself
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #282 on: July 26, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »
a lawyer isnt going to do shit the motherfucker is bluffing and doing a shitty job at that. lawyers want one thing and one thing only and thats money, theres no real money involved in this shit so unless nik wants to fork out a bunch of money for legal fees (hes jewish so he wont) or his family lawyers want to do it for free (theyre jewish so they wont) aint shit gonna happen. and even if someone does try to do something its a bunch of  photos from facebook that have been reposted, honestly even i thought nik was a little smarter than this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #283 on: July 26, 2011, 12:04:48 PM »
a lawyer isnt going to do shit the motherfucker is bluffing and doing a shitty job at that. lawyers want one thing and one thing only and thats money, theres no real money involved in this shit so unless nik wants to fork out a bunch of money for legal fees (hes jewish so he wont) or his family lawyers want to do it for free (theyre jewish so they wont) aint shit gonna happen. and even if someone does try to do something its a bunch of  photos from facebook that have been reposted, honestly even i thought nik was a little smarter than this

yeah wait a minute

what is NIK going to sue for? lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #284 on: July 26, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
hes going to sue us because we made him cry. its a multi million dollar lawsuit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.