Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7762 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #300 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:20 PM »
dumb wilson you are a fat kid from maine, shut the fuck up and go eat some more candies

lmao  you are a euro with no friends who thinks up stupid names like "dumb wilson"

atleast Alone-o has a nice ring to it.

i feel bad for you, you weren't hugged enough as a child    except for by michael jackson.....  :(

i feel bad for you, you were fucked enough in the ass as a child  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:

ouch...i'm truly hurt

i know that you are not hurt, cause you like it  :D
lol so true

Sccit

« Reply #301 on: July 26, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
you stopped posting about 9 months

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

not really...but either way, i dare u to stop posting for 9 months. like acgrundy said, none of u dweebs would ever be able to take a step away from this forum and go partake in real life activities, cuz this forum is your life. you wouldnt even be able to stop posting for a month if it came down to it. dubcc is ur entire social life...u'd have no one to communicate with if u stopped posting on this board. if i'm wrong, prove it...i dare u to stop posting for just 1 month. if u cant, stfu.

Shut up like you stopped because you wanted to. You just couldn't handle how badly you got exposed. If Jewdgement Day never happens, you don't leave, your account doesn't get deleted & you'd be over 80,000 posts.

& our entire social life? Nobody has friends who post here. Your girlfriend had to make an account just to talk to you because she couldn't get you away from this place. Plus you had Ali, Brian, Tr3y, Roccy & Lights make accounts here. That's five people you know in real life & more or less the only time they post is in your defense. You realized so many people figured out how much of a herb you were so you thought it would be beneficial to have people here to defend you.

Look at how that sounds. Nobody you claim is part of that "group, led by SIK" really knows each other. None of them have ever met & most don't speak outside of this forum. They have no alliance to defend anyone when shit goes down. But when shit goes down with you, you had actual friends come here & defend you. That's more bias than anyone here. You've intergraded your E-life & real life. That's just saddening.

never had friends come here to defend me...they all posted before they even knew i had nutriders here. and i dont even know trey in real life, u idiot. but besides that, u all consider urself friends online, like the geeks u are. thats why u form internet nutriding alliances....i dont have internet friends, i have real friends. that makes YOU the nerd, not me, young biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #302 on: July 26, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

not really...but either way, i dare u to stop posting for 9 months. like acgrundy said, none of u dweebs would ever be able to take a step away from this forum and go partake in real life activities, cuz this forum is your life. you wouldnt even be able to stop posting for a month if it came down to it. dubcc is ur entire social life...u'd have no one to communicate with if u stopped posting on this board. if i'm wrong, prove it...i dare u to stop posting for just 1 month. if u cant, stfu.

Shut up like you stopped because you wanted to. You just couldn't handle how badly you got exposed. If Jewdgement Day never happens, you don't leave, your account doesn't get deleted & you'd be over 80,000 posts.

& our entire social life? Nobody has friends who post here. Your girlfriend had to make an account just to talk to you because she couldn't get you away from this place. Plus you had Ali, Brian, Tr3y, Roccy & Lights make accounts here. That's five people you know in real life & more or less the only time they post is in your defense. You realized so many people figured out how much of a herb you were so you thought it would be beneficial to have people here to defend you.

Look at how that sounds. Nobody you claim is part of that "group, led by SIK" really knows each other. None of them have ever met & most don't speak outside of this forum. They have no alliance to defend anyone when shit goes down. But when shit goes down with you, you had actual friends come here & defend you. That's more bias than anyone here. You've intergraded your E-life & real life. That's just saddening.

never had friends come here to defend me...they all posted before they even knew i had nutriders here. and i dont even know trey in real life, u idiot. but besides that, u all consider urself friends online, like the geeks u are. thats why u form internet nutriding alliances....i dont have internet friends, i have real friends. that makes YOU the nerd, not me, young biebs.

I don't talk to anybody here outside of this forum. Tanner would IM me & talk about Hip Hop & sent me Hopsin's album. He's a cool dude. But I wouldn't even consider him a friend. We're just talking about music. Isn't that why you're here? To talk about music?

& I have more real life friends than you do, guaranteed. But I'm not going to ask them to sign up here to fight battles for me. I separate the two. You don't. You're the nerd. This forum is part of your life. If it wasn't you wouldn't threaten to get lawyers involved.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #303 on: July 26, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »

..dont forget, i stopped posting for 2 years straight,
your new account has 2000 posts outside g spot

which averages out to under 2 posts a day....damn, thats almost as much as cham. or not.
i thought you didnt post for 2 years dipshit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #304 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:50 PM »

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

I don't talk to anybody here outside of this forum. Tanner would IM me & talk about Hip Hop & sent me Hopsin's album. He's a cool dude. But I wouldn't even consider him a friend. We're just talking about music. Isn't that why you're here? To talk about music?

& I have more real life friends than you do, guaranteed. But I'm not going to ask them to sign up here to fight battles for me. I separate the two. You don't. You're the nerd. This forum is part of your life. If it wasn't you wouldn't threaten to get lawyers involved.

and ur buddy Tanner is 10x the man u are...what does that say about u?

and again with the baseless nonsense..."i have more friends than u!"...when will u realize that that's the exact bullshit that makes u look like a little kid? like i said, i dare u to stop posting for a month...u CANT, cuz this forum is ur social life. it's obvious.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »

not 2 years, get it right.  i thought jews were good with math.   you probably were preggo those 9 months lmao

oh man that is pure comedy coming from you, come on lets be real most of your good friends in real life post/have posted here. and you can try to deny that but from all those gay ass rave photos it really looked like that was your little group of friends that you kicked it with. hahaha i remember roccy and you used to get together and post on here, you would always fuck up and post from each others accounts like the fagels you are

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »
"Tanner is 10x the man you are" then follow up by calling my things "baseless". You're such a hypocrite.

& lol, you just want us to stop posting because you can't just straight up admit the things said on this forum genuinely bother you.

& calling me childish or whatever you think you're telling me holds no weight. One minute, I'm "suppose" to be childish because I'm young. Then, like now, you act like I'm acting younger than I should be. You're a joke & a hypocrite.

Not to mention this entire forum is in an indisputable agreement that you're MORE childish now than you were when you were fourteen. Yet you just ignore that. I'm just waiting for the day somebody posts the internet article to you committing suicide lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #307 on: July 26, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »
NIK graduated from weed to crack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #308 on: July 26, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »

oh man that is pure comedy coming from you, come on lets be real most of your good friends in real life post/have posted here. and you can try to deny that but from all those gay ass rave photos it really looked like that was your little group of friends that you kicked it with. hahaha i remember roccy and you used to get together and post on here, you would always fuck up and post from each others accounts like the fagels you are

LOL...there was 1 rave picture where we had about 10 peeps up in it (not those weirdos on the couch, the other one where the black bitch looked like a man), why not point that 1 out? we only posted the ones with roccy, ali, and lights cuz those were the cats u guys knew around here..regardless, lmao if u really think all my friends went to raves with me.

Sccit

« Reply #309 on: July 26, 2011, 04:51:25 PM »
"Tanner is 10x the man you are" then follow up by calling my things "baseless". You're such a hypocrite.

& lol, you just want us to stop posting because you can't just straight up admit the things said on this forum genuinely bother you.

& calling me childish or whatever you think you're telling me holds no weight. One minute, I'm "suppose" to be childish because I'm young. Then, like now, you act like I'm acting younger than I should be. You're a joke & a hypocrite.

Not to mention this entire forum is in an indisputable agreement that you're MORE childish now than you were when you were fourteen. Yet you just ignore that. I'm just waiting for the day somebody posts the internet article to you committing suicide lol.

thats not baseless, biebs...he really did act like 10x the man u act. i'm basing it on how you both have portrayed yourselves on this board. that's not baseless. learn words before you use them, idiot.

let me break ur childishness down for u, since u cant seem to grasp what i mean...you, being 18, somewhat explains u acting immature and thoughtless when u blindly ride nuts. STILL, it is not a real excuse for acting that way, because even an 18 year old shouldn't be so mentally behind...however, it is more understandable than say jaydc or muhfukkka, who are well into their 20's, still acting like little kids. get it yet, lil biebs?

btw...my nutriding alliance is not the entire forum. i know it makes u feel strong to be part of a group bigger than urself, but get over that whole "we" complex. that shit dont mean shit...it only means there are more of u nerds who find entertainment in this. regardless, the entire forum is 2,000+ members deep, so ur little nutriding alliance aint even close to being a majority of this forum. but does that make u feel less strong about ur opinion? cuz based on the image u portray, ur definitely the type of guy that thrives off of being part of something bigger than urself and the type that feels more comfortable saying stuff knowing u have a backing. smh, pussy.

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #310 on: July 26, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
NIKike, what the fuck do you gain from arguing online?? you fucking bum

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »
NIK, none of that makes any sense coming from you. Because you're worse in every way compared to anyone here.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #312 on: July 26, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
Top 5 current favorite posters in no order:

Radiotube
SIK
NIK
Fraxx
Jaydc

I don't really have anyone that I don't like. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
yall banned hack....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

shame on a wigga

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »
Ok I just went to another thread and remembered someone for my shit list: Spice Two.  He went on this rant about how he wouldn't give Nicki Minage the time of day, then we find out he looks like a Blasian Pauly Shore with a soul glow'd mini fro.  Play on playa.

Nothing personal just trying to contribute to the thread.