Author Topic: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?  (Read 7620 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Who's your top five worst posters and who's your top five best?
« Reply #315 on: July 26, 2011, 08:32:20 PM »
Ok I just went to another thread and remembered someone for my shit list: Spice Two.  He went on this rant about how he wouldn't give Nicki Minage the time of day, then we find out he looks like a Blasian Pauly Shore with a soul glow'd mini fro.  Play on playa.

Nothing personal just trying to contribute to the thread.

u jelly?

had a fuckazz hairline when that pic was taken. But a couple months ago every bitch I know was saying I look like bruno mars. smh.

Now I'm rockin the Pablo Sandoval:
http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/fantasy4040.jpg

u should be on my shitlist for thinking nicki minaj is some vision of beauty. Or that your average man couldn't pull a bitch with tits and ass if he had the talk.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:41:59 PM by SPICE NONE »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #316 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
Ok I just went to another thread and remembered someone for my shit list: Spice Two.  He went on this rant about how he wouldn't give Nicki Minage the time of day, then we find out he looks like a Blasian Pauly Shore with a soul glow'd mini fro.  Play on playa.

u jelly?

had a fuckazz hairline when that pic was taken. But a couple months ago every bitch I know was saying I look like bruno mars. smh.

u should be on my shitlist for thinking nicki minaj is some vision of beauty. Or that your average man couldn't pull a bitch with tits and ass if he had the talk.

Haha, find a quote of me saying either of those things. I never said she was anything special, I just said I would hit it, and so would 99.99% of the straight male population. And you came in all high n mighty like u were too good for it or something lmao. You're simpin brah.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #317 on: July 26, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »

u jelly?

Haha, find a quote of me saying either of those things. I never said she was anything special, I just said I would hit it, and so would 99.99% of the straight male population. And you came in all high n mighty like u were too good for it or something lmao. You're simpin brah.

wait, the dude who isn't drooling over her is the one simping? It's the other way around. Have some confidence in yourself, kiddo. If you don't think a guy who looks like me can get a better woman than that with the right kind of game, you haven't tried yet. I've dated a butterface and I've dated a girl who could've been a video vixen. And I couldn't even tell the difference. The super fine one wasn't a better lay, actually she was worse. Having seen and heard Nicki Minaj and knowing how annoying she is, I can honestly say I would pass her up. The silicone ain't worth it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #318 on: July 26, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
homely broads fuck the best becasue they have to put in that extra work to measure up to the glamorous whores.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #319 on: July 26, 2011, 10:24:56 PM »
plus the glamorous hoe will be stuck up, probably won't put out as often. Make you work to get some. All that simping for some silicone? I gotta say nay no nay.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2011, 10:26:57 PM »
yeah dat...i wouldnt bane the dillies neither

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »

u jelly?

wait, the dude who isn't drooling over her is the one simping? It's the other way around. Have some confidence in yourself, kiddo. If you don't think a guy who looks like me can get a better woman than that with the right kind of game, you haven't tried yet. I've dated a butterface and I've dated a girl who could've been a video vixen. And I couldn't even tell the difference. The super fine one wasn't a better lay, actually she was worse. Having seen and heard Nicki Minaj and knowing how annoying she is, I can honestly say I would pass her up. The silicone ain't worth it.

Lol, here we go again. You keep talking about other shit...blah blah blah. I never said anything about game, how many bad bitches you've been with, whatever. It's irrelevant. You just come across as one of these dudes talking tough, but behind the screen you're an ugly ass dude who prolly trembles in the presence of a woman, and you play it off like you're above it when in reality you're too shook to approach a lady. Just saying that's how you come off.

Bottom line is loosen up, don't be so uptight. Getting pussy is fun.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2011, 10:44:07 PM »
plus the glamorous hoe will be stuck up, probably won't put out as often. Make you work to get some. All that simping for some silicone? I gotta say nay no nay.

You don't have control of your woman if she doesn't put out. I've never been in a relationship and had that problem.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2011, 10:47:12 PM »

u jelly?

Lol, here we go again. You keep talking about other shit...blah blah blah. I never said anything about game, how many bad bitches you've been with, whatever. It's irrelevant. You just come across as one of these dudes talking tough, but behind the screen you're an ugly ass dude who prolly trembles in the presence of a woman, and you play it off like you're above it when in reality you're too shook to approach a lady. Just saying that's how you come off.

Again its the other way around. The dude who drools over a Nicki Minaj without a second thought is the one who hasn't been around females. I was there....when I was 15.

Lol @ talking tough. I'm the opposite of tough. I've said straight out that any man with confidence can get a good looking female. I'm speaking on stuff the average man does and you're the one acting shocked about it. You're only exposing yourself.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »

You don't have control of your woman if she doesn't put out. I've never been in a relationship and had that problem.

Obviously that's part of the reason I would ignore a Nicki Minaj.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »

u jelly?

Again its the other way around. The dude who drools over a Nicki Minaj without a second thought is the one who hasn't been around females. I was there....when I was 15.

Lol @ talking tough. I'm the opposite of tough. I've said straight out that any man with confidence can get a good looking female. I'm speaking on stuff the average man does and you're the one acting shocked about it. You're only exposing yourself.

Yeah I don't know if you suck at reading or what, so I'll explain it once more. Nicki Minaj would get fucked. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with her personality, fame, any of that bullshit. She's got a fat ass, titties, and lips. Lots of women do. And they would all get fucked too. You keep bringing up the fact that you have confidence and that's why you wouldn't fuck her. Not only does that not make sense, but is completely irrelevant.

I think you are over thinking the vagina and it makes you grumpy. What you should do is go get as much ass as you can for the next 6-8 weeks, and with that experience, your bitterness toward women will go away because you will put them on less of a pedestal, and as a result you will have the upper hand with these "glamorous women" going forward. Practice makes perfect homie.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »
niki minaj looks like an ape

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:16 PM »
Yeah I don't know if you suck at reading or what, so I'll explain it once more. Nicki Minaj would get fucked. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with her personality, fame, any of that bullshit. She's got a fat ass, titties, and lips. Lots of women do. And they would all get fucked too. You keep bringing up the fact that you have confidence and that's why you wouldn't fuck her. Not only does that not make sense, but is completely irrelevant.

I think you are over thinking the vagina and it makes you grumpy. What you should do is go get as much ass as you can for the next 6-8 weeks, and with that experience, your bitterness toward women will go away because you will put them on less of a pedestal, and as a result you will have the upper hand with these "glamorous women" going forward. Practice makes perfect homie.

So you agree lots of women have ass, titties and lips. What makes Nicki so special? I would pretty much agree that she looks like an ape.

You put the pussy on a pedestal, I don't. It's not the end of the world. Do you try to bang every girl you meet? Have you never turned a girl down? You come off like a guy who has just discovered sex. Maybe once you actually start getting laid, every conquest will seem less important until you are relaxed enough to pick and choose who you want to have sex with. That's how it went for me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »
What's funny is I ain't even mad that you want to bang every chick you see. I've definitely been there before so I know what its like. But for some reason you're all upset about me being more picky.

Sikotic™

« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2011, 02:34:15 AM »
Rapsodie: Nicki Minaj or Betty White. Which one?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE