Author Topic: Amy Winehouse found dead  (Read 4298 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Amy Winehouse found dead
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2011, 03:16:19 AM »
Quote from: SCREWFACElink=topic=270595.msg2736154#msg2736154 date=1311759521
damn look at these fuckin sad nerds saying their glad she is dead. did mommy not love you enough? you never tried a drug harder than weed? you never seen the hard shit people go through with addiction? bunch of self righteous cunts. i bet most of yall are sad lonely nerds sitting at home playing tough guy cause no-one loves you.ok so she had all the money and the fame... so what? ever think that maybe thats not enough to make a person happy. dont you realise some people are on a path of self destruction and NOBODY can help them but themself. and a lot of the time they dont want to help themself. they just wanna take drugs, block out the pain, and secretly yeah they probably WANT to die, or at the least dont care if they do.
yall are so small minded and it shows you aint had much life experience if you cant understand that.
I've seen the hard shit people go through when their addict which is why i could give a fuck if shes dead or not and dont see it as a tragedy. My uncle was an addict. And the prick constantly took the piss.  He had a tumor on his kidney and got it removed and told to quit the drink and drugs but no he drinks even more and then fucks off out of town and blamed on the family sayin we dont love him blah blah, after we did
his flat for him. We spent a lot of money on the ungrateful cunt and he just fucks off. Thats why i despise junkies and why hes cut off and when he does kick the bucket i wont be at the funeral.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2011, 03:24:30 AM »
damn look at these fuckin sad nerds saying their glad she is dead. did mommy not love you enough? you never tried a drug harder than weed? you never seen the hard shit people go through with addiction? bunch of self righteous cunts. i bet most of yall are sad lonely nerds sitting at home playing tough guy cause no-one loves you.ok so she had all the money and the fame... so what? ever think that maybe thats not enough to make a person happy. dont you realise some people are on a path of self destruction and NOBODY can help them but themself. and a lot of the time they dont want to help themself. they just wanna take drugs, block out the pain, and secretly yeah they probably WANT to die, or at the least dont care if they do.
yall are so small minded and it shows you aint had much life experience if you cant understand that.
I've seen the hard shit people go through when their addict which is why i could give a fuck if shes dead or not and dont see it as a tragedy. My uncle was an addict. And the prick constantly took the piss.  He had a tumor on his kidney and got it removed and told to quit the drink and drugs but no he drinks even more and then fucks off out of town and blamed on the family sayin we dont love him blah blah, after we did
his flat for him. We spent a lot of money on the ungrateful cunt and he just fucks off. Thats why i despise junkies and why hes cut off and when he does kick the bucket i wont be at the funeral.

WHOA YOU ARE ZO MEAN
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2011, 03:34:51 AM »
Its not mean at all the way he treated my gran and my mum was shockin if i knew where he was i'd beat the shit out of him.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2011, 04:05:11 AM »
you never tried a drug harder than weed?

You're acting like that's a bad thing. The thought of trying another drug has never crossed my mind so it is her own fault. I can't see how you can defend her druggie ways.

its not a bad thing but it definitely shows a more limited perspective on the matter of drugs. the media demonises everything but pot and alcohol and people stupidly buy into it and say "OMG DRUGGIES". if you have no experience with drugs either personal, or from people you know, you are in less of a position to talk about and you sound just as ignorant on the subject as you are. winehouse had a terrible addiction, and yes it was her own fault, im not disputing that, but you and others in this thread clearly have no perspective on drugs or addiction other than "FUCK THE DRUGGIES"

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2011, 04:06:39 AM »
for the record i have been through addiction. got out of it, and i know continue to  use drugs occasionally and responsibly

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2011, 10:55:56 AM »
Some of you must be probably god damn brainwashed by all that bullshit talk about drugs. The west civilization's propaganda against drugs went so damn far, that many people dont even feel sorry for anybody who died and was taking drugs. They even go further by dissing that person, which is surrealistic, or in other words dumb!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2011, 05:32:33 PM »
Lol @ this shit.

Man I don't wish death upon anyone and I'm damn sure not gonna make fun of them after their death...

BUT

Do I feel sorry for anyone who died from drug abuse? Hell no. All that shit about 'oh they struggled trying to get off' whatever. That's a self inflicted problem.

In my life the only "drugs" I've done are weed and alcohol. Trying something harder like cocaine or heroin never was/will be an option. Fuck you. That's not being self righteous that's being smart.

Rip to Amy Winehouse. But yall stop the bullshit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2011, 08:25:49 PM »

drug addiction is real though. It's not a matter of just quitting for some of those people.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2011, 02:44:17 AM »
Lol @ this shit.

Man I don't wish death upon anyone and I'm damn sure not gonna make fun of them after their death...

BUT

Do I feel sorry for anyone who died from drug abuse? Hell no. All that shit about 'oh they struggled trying to get off' whatever. That's a self inflicted problem.

In my life the only "drugs" I've done are weed and alcohol. Trying something harder like cocaine or heroin never was/will be an option. Fuck you. That's not being self righteous that's being smart.

Rip to Amy Winehouse. But yall stop the bullshit

no its not being smart, do your research, look at the science before u make a decision. the only decision you have made is to be spoon fed what drugs are acceptable by the media. coke and heroin are really harmful yes but there are a hell of a lot more drugs out there less harmfull that alcohol that are still illegal

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
Legal prescription drugs are as bad as heroin.I've seen friends lose everything in thier life over legal prescription drugs.

Alcohol is as dangerous as any illegal drug.

The funny thing is the same people that demonize coke and heroin are the same ones getting drunk and poppin anti depressants and pain killers.

Some people are so brainwashed by government and media they should be killed. The world is full of sheep.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2011, 04:47:19 AM »
Legal prescription drugs are as bad as heroin.I've seen friends lose everything in thier life over legal prescription drugs.

Alcohol is as dangerous as any illegal drug.

The funny thing is the same people that demonize coke and heroin are the same ones getting drunk and poppin anti depressants and pain killers.

Some people are so brainwashed by government and media they should be killed. The world is full of sheep.

word

guess what i got hooked on for a year? PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.

all the illegal shit never affected me in a bad way