Author Topic: Amy Winehouse found dead  (Read 4302 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Amy Winehouse found dead
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2011, 08:37:46 AM »
Why do you get so sensitive over peoples deaths that you dont know then. When ever somebody says somethin negative you start callin people idiots and shit.
The fact shes dead doesnt change the fact she was a piece of shit junkie.

when we are discussing about the death of somebody i don't care if we are talking about a celebrity or about a junkie down the street, for me there's no difference.
you just don't get it

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2011, 08:43:39 AM »
There is always someone trying to claim they had a hit record stolen from them. Regardless if she wrote it or not, it was her voice and story that made it a hit.

unsigned singers send in demos that aren't copyrighted all the time, that's why there is such a high level of suits against labels, but yeh I agree, some will be a lot of BS

To touch on another issue about the lack of sympathy she may be getting from some people. Here in the UK, there is a lot of hatred, and lack of sympathy for heroin addicts by the population. In this country we have the highest amount of benefit percentage per population than anywhere else in the world. If you don't work, you'll get your rent paid for you, free dental, free health care, free medicines, taxes all paid, education fee's, money with variation of value dependant on the number of children you have, as well as money for youself as well, and that's not including all the other things such as fruit and veg vouchers, clothing grants and so on... Heroin addicts are the same as above, however they get free Methadone, and can walk into a chemist whenever they like to get a shot of methadone - All at the expense of people like me - The Tax payer. They are a result of the high crime, resulting in tax paid police time and resources, they cost for the repeated hospital treatment they require, and they cost for all the courses, advice, one on one social visits, therapy, and sessions they have with doctors. All at a time when the tax payer is being hit with everything coming, rising food, fuel, tax, and energy bills, cut salaries, and everything else.

The UK is a generous country, so generous in fact that just 2 weeks ago,they allowed an illegal immagrant to stay with her 5 children because she liked the free health care and everything else handed to her for free here so much compared to Africa. This is not like America, and people can be housed, fed, and clothed with money in their pocket to live, for free - ANYBODY. There's no major poverty here, like in other countries. The type who take heroin here aren't your hopeless, and forgiving, they are societys pain the ass already, and just go onto that

To know and understand the hatred for junkies, you need to live in the UK

WE LUV U ELIZABETH!

p.s. is the GIRO still available ?

lol. Yeh we still have that, under the guise of "Job Seekers allowance". Money every week for doing nothing. The only stipulation is you have to attend a 'job seeking' course which lasts an hour once every 3 months. Of course, if you're on "job seekers allowance", again you don't have to worry about rent, council tax, dental costs or anything else. Should you have a problem with heroin or alcohol, you'll get even More money each week, because it's classed as a disability/mental health issue... People who are too fat and lazy. Some of these are the worst. Some are given vouchers for "NEW CARS". Yeh that's right. New cars while I work hard to keep mine on the road. Then there's the prison systems. Some are being refurbished with swimming pools, and dedicated cinema rooms. Prisoners can come out of jail with 5 figure sums of money should they accidently break a finger nail, or have a hair put out of place. Brutal child killers treated to football matches, and days out for shopping, burgers, crisps and chocolate...

There's a lot of frustration and anger towards junkies, junkies in jail, peadophiles, illegal immigrants here, and if the Norway situation was anything to go by, then the UK government really need to get their finger out their ass, and start running this country properly

it's almost the opposite of the united states, where you have to pay for EVERYTHING.
in italy we have more problems with the illegal immigrants....u.k. looks like a paradise for those who don't like to work.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »
Every death is a tragedy. It doesnt matter if the person who died was 'junkie' (if you want to put people in boxes) or whatever other thing that 'disturbs' you. You must be really cold-hearted, dumb or ignorant to state diffrent.

For people complainin about mourning the death of a celebrity. Whats the problem? People got to 'know' Amy (in this case) through what they heard. But even for that, it was enough to care for her. Every story of somebodys death is tragic, but people dont focus on every single person that dies. Amy's death affected many people, thats where is all the mourning from.

Its sad to see that there is still many people trying to find negative things in everything. Handle your problems. That negative point of view isnt natural.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2011, 10:01:46 AM »
@mickavelli2001, I know what you're saying about the benefits system, and I share the same frustrations, but one thing I feel should be pointed out is that how you described the Job Seekers' Allowance isn't wholly accurate. Sure, there are definitely people who take advantage of it, and that sort of thing bugs the hell out of me too. But there's also definitely a number of people who are on it for legitimate reasons, i.e. can't find work, through no fault of their own. There willl be even more people signing on due to the high unemployment rate that's come around since the recession, and with all the cuts that are/have been taking place, more people are losing their jobs, and more positions are becoming insecure. I know this has gone somewhat off topic, I just wanted to make that point.

I also agree with what Pere's saying. Sure, on the face of it, she was a 'junkie', but there are bound to be underlying reasons for her behaviour. But regardless, any loss of life is never a good thing, I don't care who it is.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2011, 10:48:20 AM »
Every death is a tragedy. It doesnt matter if the person who died was 'junkie' (if you want to put people in boxes) or whatever other thing that 'disturbs' you. You must be really cold-hearted, dumb or ignorant to state diffrent.

For people complainin about mourning the death of a celebrity. Whats the problem? People got to 'know' Amy (in this case) through what they heard. But even for that, it was enough to care for her. Every story of somebodys death is tragic, but people dont focus on every single person that dies. Amy's death affected many people, thats where is all the mourning from.

Its sad to see that there is still many people trying to find negative things in everything. Handle your problems. That negative point of view isnt natural.

I agree with you about everything you said. It's a breath of fresh air to read ONCE IN A WHILE a comment that is not stupid and full of ignorance, hate and negativity (it's something RARE in this forum)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Maybe i am cold hearted, but for me what happened in Norway is a tragedy. A junkie overdosing famous or not, its their own fault. Thats why i've cut my uncle off, and when he kicks i wont be at the funeral.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »

I agree with you about everything you said. It's a breath of fresh air to read ONCE IN A WHILE a comment that is not stupid and full of ignorance, hate and negativity (it's something RARE in this forum)

true. Just let it go, no need to glorify people and their music because they're dead, but it's not necessary to talk shit about them. Nobody asserted she's a saint, but it's legitimate for fans to mourn about it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »
Maybe i am cold hearted, but for me what happened in Norway is a tragedy. A junkie overdosing famous or not, its their own fault. Thats why i've cut my uncle off, and when he kicks i wont be at the funeral.

That sounds indeed cold hearted. But I see your point.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:58 AM »
Why do you get so sensitive over peoples deaths that you dont know then. When ever somebody says somethin negative you start callin people idiots and shit.

Just like Nate. But apparently that's a taboo.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »

and you are not apparently dumb, you are ffucking dumb for real.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2011, 01:25:39 PM »

chill out EL. This isn't the thread to troll in. Keep it in the g spot.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2011, 01:29:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NosCKUIOKDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NosCKUIOKDA</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

I didn't even say anything to you. I replied to someone else and then you hopped on mine.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:13 PM »
Chill out elano, your being to emotional