Author Topic: Amy Winehouse found dead  (Read 4269 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »
hey elano, FUCK AMY WINEHOUSE IN HER DEAD MOUTH ah ah ah :loser: :rant:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
Why do you get so sensitive over peoples deaths that you dont know then. When ever somebody says somethin negative you start callin people idiots and shit.
The fact shes dead doesnt change the fact she was a piece of shit junkie.

Just like Nate. But apparently that's a taboo.

and you are not apparently dumb, you are ffucking dumb for real.

chill out EL. This isn't the thread to troll in. Keep it in the g spot.

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

I didn't even say anything to you. I replied to someone else and then you hopped on mine.

but you said something ABOUT me, asshole.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2011, 10:16:44 PM »
Why do you get so sensitive over peoples deaths that you dont know then. When ever somebody says somethin negative you start callin people idiots and shit.

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

I didn't even say anything to you. I replied to someone else and then you hopped on mine.

didn't mention you at all until you insulted me

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

LOL go change your post fuckinf idiot it's all written
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2011, 12:08:02 AM »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2011, 12:31:15 AM »

GET OFF MY NUTS THEN

LOL go change your post fuckinf idiot it's all written

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2011, 01:40:08 AM »
Didn't care for her music, infact I didn't stand her voice and she had it coming to be honest.

kemizt

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2011, 02:16:16 PM »
Hopefully she's rockin' out with Janis and Jimmie and the other greats. Loved that effed up girl.

bez

« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2011, 02:40:32 PM »
Lets be honest here, she was no saint. She basically committed suicide. She had all the money, all the love and help she needed yet she didnt want it. Plain and simple, she was a smack head, as its been said somewhere within this thread, smackheads in Britain are a no go with the general public. Fuck the bitch, hope she rots.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
Lets be honest here, she was no saint. She basically committed suicide. She had all the money, all the love and help she needed yet she didnt want it. Plain and simple, she was a smack head, as its been said somewhere within this thread, smackheads in Britain are a no go with the general public. Fuck the bitch, hope she rots.
This

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »

True, I feel the same way about Pac.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »

WOW YOU'RE ZO MEAN

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2011, 02:38:41 AM »
damn look at these fuckin sad nerds saying their glad she is dead. did mommy not love you enough? you never tried a drug harder than weed? you never seen the hard shit people go through with addiction? bunch of self righteous cunts. i bet most of yall are sad lonely nerds sitting at home playing tough guy cause no-one loves you.

ok so she had all the money and the fame... so what? ever think that maybe thats not enough to make a person happy. dont you realise some people are on a path of self destruction and NOBODY can help them but themself. and a lot of the time they dont want to help themself. they just wanna take drugs, block out the pain, and secretly yeah they probably WANT to die, or at the least dont care if they do.

yall are so small minded and it shows you aint had much life experience if you cant understand that.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:41:02 AM by SCREWFACE »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2011, 02:51:10 AM »
damn look at these fuckin sad nerds saying their glad she is dead. did mommy not love you enough? you never tried a drug harder than weed? you never seen the hard shit people go through with addiction? bunch of self righteous cunts. i bet most of yall are sad lonely nerds sitting at home playing tough guy cause no-one loves you.

ok so she had all the money and the fame... so what? ever think that maybe thats not enough to make a person happy. dont you realise some people are on a path of self destruction and NOBODY can help them but themself. and a lot of the time they dont want to help themself. they just wanna take drugs, block out the pain, and secretly yeah they probably WANT to die, or at the least dont care if they do.

yall are so small minded and it shows you aint had much life experience if you cant understand that.

you're on point, they're nothing but self righteous cunts.
i agree with you on everything

Invincible

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2011, 03:02:16 AM »
you never tried a drug harder than weed?

You're acting like that's a bad thing. The thought of trying another drug has never crossed my mind so it is her own fault. I can't see how you can defend her druggie ways.