Author Topic: Snoop climbin the charts again...could it be Beautiful thats doin it?  (Read 517 times)

platinumk777

Re:Snoop climbin the charts again...could it be Beautiful thats doin it?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2003, 09:25:45 PM »
You're exactly right, but you're not thinking of one thing.  Anyway you look at it, 42 other artists sold percentage wise, LESS than him last week.  He still climbed the charts... it was a bad week for everybody, but WASNT as bad for him, which means he's stickin in there better than 42 of the 72 top albums from last week.  No matter if the #1 album only sold 20 copies, snoop still sold better than 42 people that were ahead of him last week.  That's pretty damn good.  

sure, you could look at it that way, but at the end, it's still the number of sales that count. RIAA doesn't award you gold & platinum based on how many people you topped in the charts, you know? The way I see it, I'd rather have a strong selling album that does bad once in a blue moon on sales, rather than a poor selling album that stays consistent. Peace
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 09:26:39 PM by MK9 »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2003, 09:58:10 PM »

he needs to drop the second one like TONIGHT and ride that crap for a couple months.

Finally you admit it too..  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2003, 10:22:22 PM »
LOL, um, no, Crap is just a word I use for any object, LOL.  

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2003, 09:07:46 AM »
BIG WEEK FOR BIG SNOOP!; Programmers from coast-to-coast are vibin bigtime on Snoop Dogg "Beautiful" (Priority/Capitol). Is it me or have The Neptunes hooked Snoop up with a killer sound? WKTU/New York APD/MD Jeff Z believes "this one will cross!" 30+ reports out-of-the box has ignited Snoop.

Just Found this on some website...I think the song will be Bigg especially if the video is Hot

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2003, 10:56:12 AM »
BIG WEEK FOR BIG SNOOP!; Programmers from coast-to-coast are vibin bigtime on Snoop Dogg "Beautiful" (Priority/Capitol). Is it me or have The Neptunes hooked Snoop up with a killer sound? WKTU/New York APD/MD Jeff Z believes "this one will cross!" 30+ reports out-of-the box has ignited Snoop.

You mean the website http://www.fmqb.com/site/FormatRooms/rhythm.html

Just Found this on some website...I think the song will be Bigg especially if the video is Hot

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2003, 01:55:57 PM »
Yeah... Beautiful will be snoops top song of the year.... The song is tight and a station like new york ktu will put it in heavy rotation because I heard DJ Riz from ktu worked on the album a little and it could be possible he helped on this song.... Im not a DJ Riz fan but if you are a new yorker and understand what this guy spins you would be suprised that he worked on the album....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2003, 01:57:15 PM by eastcoasta »