Author Topic: Wcc (Why are u here..)  (Read 624 times)

verbalassaulta

Re:Wcc (Why are u here..)
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2003, 01:41:55 PM »
Yeah Yeah Im bored... very bored, so I decided to post something.. Why did u sign up to wcc?? Here's my little history...

I was lookin for some West Coast related fans and I found Snoopsdoggpound.net... after a month of visiting this site like everyday, I saw the link to WCC but never signed up, I was excited to hear so many exclusive news lol.. like 2 months later, I signed up because I wanted to give my opinion and share files

almost word for word thats the same reason for me

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2003, 06:09:27 PM »
i found this link on hitemup.com.  i used to post there an some guy in his signiture had the link to dpg2000.net i think it was.  they had a dope layout but nothing on there worked.  but they had a link to here.  i only intended to check it once an a while but its 2 years later,  5000 post later an im still here

Suga Foot

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2003, 06:17:20 PM »
I came over from the Dre2001 board with everyone else.

Koncept

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2003, 06:27:21 PM »
i was a lost soul romming the keystyle fourms of the world and now i finaly rest my weary head at wcc

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2003, 07:12:59 PM »
I was always posted @ the DreDay, WCKILLAZ & NWA2K boards back in '99 until B-Please told me about this new board.  I remember when he showed me it right before it got put up.  I think I had one of the first posts, I think I posted something about how the board looks.  The font was much smaller and the colors were like red & silver.

Jome

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2003, 08:25:18 PM »
we already gotta dubcnn staff forum (any staff withuot access need a 'cusomt title' set, holla at me if u cant get in there with the title ya want and i'll hook it.)

Hmmm, is this the same as "dubcnn dubcc "Rollin on Dub's" - dubcnn staff lounge" ??
And does mods get access?? I want access to the holy vaults  ;D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2003, 09:26:54 AM »
Héhé so BPG is the reason why the board is so big...

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2003, 10:06:00 AM »
we already gotta dubcnn staff forum (any staff withuot access need a 'cusomt title' set, holla at me if u cant get in there with the title ya want and i'll hook it.)

Hmmm, is this the same as "dubcnn dubcc "Rollin on Dub's" - dubcnn staff lounge" ??
And does mods get access?? I want access to the holy vaults  ;D

i wanna peep that forum too  :-[
what about a "Tha G Spot Mod forum" so we mods can talk about the latest loc's and moves!!  :)

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2003, 12:39:52 PM »
I came over from the Dre2001 board with everyone else.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2003, 12:43:55 PM »

that was a lot of it.  In the beginning, I think most of the people came from dre2001 and WCKillaz, I don't think Westcoast2k or nwa2k ever had it linked up.  Then, We FINALLY talked BPG into switching his board over to us, LOL (he wouldn't do it forever) and when he did we got a ton of people from there.  He used to have just a little simple script board, with a lot of snoop fans on it.  The whole board changed after his people started coming over, LOL.  Before then, there wasn't really anybody that was just STRICTLY dpg or anything, most people were more rounded, hahahah.  

Jome

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2003, 09:10:04 PM »

Explains all the Snoop-gr... ehh fans on this board..