Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1377 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
nevermind
« on: July 26, 2011, 01:44:17 AM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:56:15 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Cham, Jaydc, Mufuka, and other NIK/Infinite haters... let's talk...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:47:15 AM »

and since NIK and I aren't self-conscious about it or self-conscious about race and we have a freedom that you dont have
nik claims hes not white and youre one of the biggest wiggers to ever live

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 01:51:33 AM »
and youre one of the biggest wiggers to ever live

says the lowlife that has nothing better to do than calling peeps on the board to stir up drama
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
I think your an okay dude sometimes, but that you are self-conscious about being white and into hiphop; and since NIK and I aren't self-conscious about it or self-conscious about race and we have a freedom that you dont have, you project some of your self-hatred onto us. 

Even Infinite says NIK is white. It's official

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 01:53:03 AM »
Cham, I'm gonna be honest with you.  I was happy to see you did some audios, I wasnt even gonna diss you on it.  Its cool to see your doing some shit you know... I got no problem with that.  But I'm gonna have to psychoanalyze you for a minute, and if you want to fire some shots back at me then I'll accept it.  I think your an okay dude sometimes, but that you are self-conscious about being white and into hiphop; and since NIK and I aren't self-conscious about it or self-conscious about race and we have a freedom that you dont have, you project some of your self-hatred onto us.  I grew up with white kids like that.  Who were into hiphop but they wouldn't keep it real because they were always self-conscious about being white and in hiphop.  I can go deeper if you don't understand what I'm saying. 

cham you are an ok dude
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 02:02:52 AM »
Brian you act as if elior hasn't always had e-beefs with dozens of different people on here. You act like Cham or myself or whoever are the first ones that think eliors a loser. Maybe after ten years and person after person having problems with elior you would realize he's the fucking problem, not everyone else. Even if everyone you named left, elior would still be here getting shitted on by other people. It's been ten years of this.

As for you, you just come off like a groupie who's only purpose of being here is to defend elior. Your music taste sucks. Your stuck in the 90s and suffer from old man syndrome. Which is pathetic for how young you are. You won't ever like new music and you'll always be stuck in the 90s. Your that old guy who's lost touch with reality. That parent that said rock n roll was the devils music. Then that parent that said rap was the devils music. You are delusional.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 02:07:07 AM »
1. There is a more than solid chance that is NIK & not Brian.

2. I don't need you to break it down, what you said was straight forward, it's just reaching & false. I'd like to see some examples of how I'm "self-concious" about being white. I don't think you understand how easy it is to piss off your lover (or yourself depending if this is NIK). Because I'm pretty sure you're going to jump onto that "you say nigga" & this. NIK gets upset when I call him a "child", "little boy", etc. Probably because he knows it's true.

3. My rebuttal. Neither of you keep it real at all. NIK lies every chance he gets to big himself up. Is contradicting & hypocritical as a motherfucker & everybody sees right through him. Not to mention you two are more self-concious about being White than anybody on this forum. NIK refers to others as "wiggers" & "Whites" & says it as if he's saying he's not a little Jewish boy, himself. You on the other hand believe you're Black & listen to the finest wigger Hip Hop that kids who define wigger listen to (Nas, Dead Prez, Talib, Eminem, etc.). Nothing wrong with any of those artists, but if you listen to them alone & disregard all other Hip Hop, you're nearly guaranteed to be a wigger.

4. I'm nearly positive this is NIK. Because even Brian doesn't care that much. NIK just can't handle the ego smack in the face it would be to man up & post this shit himself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 02:12:47 AM »
Also you are extremely racially confused. You take trips to Africa. Why? Why not some other place? Your only going there BECAUSE it's full of black people. I don't see you making trips to Britain and documentating it. Which is what you have way more in common with for a heritage stand point. Then say shit like slave masters were jealous of thier slaves?!! Like WTF is wrong with your brain?

You also obviously have a ton of childhood issues you've never dealt with. Calling 2pac and dre and warren g father figures?!!! What the fuck? That's not healthy. You have serious deep seated racial issues as well as a shitload of others. You need years and years of therapy. Same with elior. I've never in my life talked to two people who were as delusional and fucked up mentally as you two are.I'm not saying that shot to be funny. And 98 percent of this forum would agree and your the only two that don't see it because your both so fucked up.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:19:32 AM by Jaydc is back »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 02:17:26 AM »
LOL, yeah. How the fuck you going to take out loans & shit to go to Africa? You barely have enough to pay for a home here, but you'll gather whatever money you can for full on trips to the "motherland".

You're obsessed with a culture that isn't relatively close to your own. Actually people like you are why there is any racial tensions between Whites & Blacks. Black people I know don't care what music you listen to, it's fucking music. But when you start believing you really are Black to the point you're taking trips on the reg in hopes to find some long lost cousin, you know you've gone off the deep end & even Black people will be like "hold up, kid. You're not Black".

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 02:20:19 AM »
cham you are an ok dude

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
infinite is gay for cham  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »
That is pretty hilarious. But what's funnier is after a few inactive hours, NIK SHOCKINGLY has returned moments after "Brian" made this thread. It's like these two are just in synch with each other.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 02:28:42 AM »

i think it's pretty damn hilarious how every time someone calls u out on acting like a dumb lil kid for riding my nuts so hard, u claim it isn't really them posting. lmfao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 02:32:43 AM »

i think it's pretty damn hilarious how every time someone calls u out on acting like a dumb lil kid for riding my nuts so hard, u claim it isn't really them posting. lmfao.

LOL, everytime "someone"? You mean Brian...please post me a link of me saying another poster wasn't them & it was you...lmao.

People develop their own style on here. Even when people were calling him a bitch-made faggot in his Africa threads, he was just calmly telling them that they're all wrong. Now suddenly he's writing rants at your defense? I guess I wouldn't think such things if you didn't hack doggystylin's account back in the day. ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 02:35:39 AM »
Why am I always the leader? I haven't even talked to half of the guys who dislike y'all on here on a personal level. The few that I do talk to, I talk to on occasion.

I'm not organizing anything against anybody. You guys must be insane to think that some forum shit would run that deep. I swear, its like people think I'm some kinda online mob boss on here lol.

I'ma say it like this: I have no beef with anyone on Dubcc. Not you Infinite, not you NIK, none of ya. I'm trying to dead past shit, but if it keeps getting brought up, then I'll speak my mind. If others attack you, I'm not responsible. Even if I had the power or ability to manipulate people from all around the world from a computer, believe me......I wouldn't be using that ability on a message board dedicated to washed up G-funk shit from the 90's.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE