Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1381 times)

Sccit

Re: Cham, Jaydc, Mufuka, and other NIK/Infinite haters... let's talk...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 02:37:37 AM »
1. There is a more than solid chance that is NIK & not Brian.

i think it's pretty damn hilarious how every time someone calls u out on acting like a dumb lil kid for riding my nuts so hard, u claim it isn't really them posting. lmfao.

LOL, everytime "someone"? You mean Brian...please post me a link of me saying another poster wasn't them & it was you...lmao.

People develop their own style on here. Even when people were calling him a bitch-made faggot in his Africa threads, he was just calmly telling them that they're all wrong. Now suddenly he's writing rants at your defense? I guess I wouldn't think such things if you didn't hack doggystylin's account back in the day. ::)

you're too damn easy, lil boy VVV

Shit, knowing NIK, Ali is just short for Alias lol.

& if you are just a real person & loser, you clearly did defend him.

man up and hop off...just cuz other peeps see through you doesn't mean it's me posing as them lmao

Okka

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »
thats exactly my point about u guys....

...see last time when I was in LA one of Rocky's bitches asked me why I went to Africa and Roccy interjected right away, saying "to hang with his homies and chill and shit".  See that's cause Roccy knows its some simple shit it isnt hard for real mutherfuckers to understand.  I like their culture, I like the people, I like their music, and I chill there just like anybody would chill and have a good time and so on.

But see for you guys its hard to understand because you guys are so fuckin self-conscious about race and being white and into hiphop that you resent my freedoms to pursue whatever the fuck I desire with what little resources I do have.  You guys want me to be restricted, limited and burdened in the same way as you all are.  You want me to join in on your bandwagon efforts to bring NIK down because that would be a huge victory for your psyche, cause it would prove to you guys that its not woth it to be real and have integrity and live life how you want as a man.  And its better to be burdened, limited, insecure and self-conscious

You want to be black, right?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 03:49:24 AM »
THIS IS THE SOUNDTRACK OF THIS AWEEEEESOME THREAD.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPHmsEoLsL0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uPHmsEoLsL0</a>
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS, AND BANG IT LOUUUUUUD!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 03:55:14 AM »
You didnt call me out but im going to speak on why I dont like NIK and why I  poke fun at you...

Infinite- Your a cool ass dude. I really dont have a personal problem with you at all. As a matter of fact we go way back. I remember when you first started turning Muslim you started out throwing your beliefs on everyone and shit like that and thats when i started playing around acting like i was muslim with you to laugh at you cus it was funny that i thought you took it so serious being a white man thinking white people are bad and acting like a black muslim. You always threw your beliefs on me and told me how christianity is fake and gave me 101 reason why i should be muslim and i played along because you made yourself look so fuckin stupid i really couldnt believe you did that shit. With that being said i still really didnt have a problem with you and always thought u were a cool cat but the fact that you REALLY believe the shit that you put on here is fucking stupid. I respect it and i respect your views but at the same time i think your fucking stupid. Your basically the kid everyone makes fun of at school cus its really funny and sorry that i attack you on a more personal level like involving your kid and what not... i think that is sometimes pretty low of me so i dont do it too much anymore but i still get a good laugh about it. So i hope you understand its not cus i want to try to fit in to what you think is "Sikotics following" but mainly cus making fun of you is fun and entertaining and i get a good ass laugh from it.. nothing personal and not because i hate you or anything but just cus its fuckin funny

as for NIK
Its more personal with NIK... Me and Nik have had on and off beef for years when i started posting here... and its almost been a damn decade since we have all been posting here. But NIK really is just a big piece of shit. He acts so god damn delusional, has the biggest ego and the shit he claims and says its just fuckin dumb. The way he tries to up himself here and make it seem like hes the baddest mother fucker around is also fucking stupid. honestly, out of EVERYONE that has posted here over the years everyone has grew up and matured... even YOU, brian, EVERYONE EXCEPT NIK... he is the only person who still acts the way he did when he was 14. for fucks sake grow the fuck up. and honestly i think he likes the abuse and attention i mean if people here treated me the way they treat NIK i would just fuckin leave and never come back but NIK logs on here basically to argue with his haters all fuckin day and go back and forth with Cham all damn day (which i think is stupid on both parts). I really think in "real life" that i could kick it with NIK and smoke a blunt and kick a freestyle and he would be cool as shit and a down to earth guy. Floyd has told me MANY times that he is NOTHING like he is on here and sometimes he does act like he knows everything but every man acts like they know everything but she said he was a really cool laid back kind of guy and doesnt act like the douchebag piece of shit he does on here... with that being said im sure me and him could get along outside of the board but for the simple fact he hasnt changed one damn bit since he first came on here will make me never like the guy on an internet point atleast. and even then back in the day when me and NIK were cool i would chat with him n shit sometimes and he seemed like a pretty cool cat but right when he gets to this forum he has to act like the same prick he has always acted like. i mean im not sure why he does it. i dont know if he tries to impress us or if he wants us to believe that he is the baddest mother fucker in LA or if he just wants us to hate him. i really dont understand it, so the way i see it is me and nik can probably be cool outside of this forum but the way he acts on here we cant be cool on this forum.

basically out of everyone who grew up on this forum cus we all grew up together on this bitch

Me, Sikotic, you, Tom, Looney, Tr3y, Roccy ect ect...
we have all grown up. Loon3y can finally take a joke and doesnt have to act like the hardest mother fucker, Tr3y is a father now who doesnt skip school just to post on here, I dont talk about how i gang bang at the mall with friends from my hood, Tom doesnt tell us how he wants to commit suicide anymore, but yet to NIK he still has to be the baddest mother fucker ever and have an ego bigger then his nose...

does any of that make sense to you and answer your questions Brian?
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 04:06:06 AM »
oh and by the way NIK i know if you were to ever run to your lawyers about the shit we post on here. they would probably just advice you to stay away...
The West is Back

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 04:32:25 AM »
You didnt call me out but im going to speak on why I dont like NIK and why I  poke fun at you...

Infinite- Your a cool ass dude. I really dont have a personal problem with you at all. As a matter of fact we go way back. I remember when you first started turning Muslim you started out throwing your beliefs on everyone and shit like that and thats when i started playing around acting like i was muslim with you to laugh at you cus it was funny that i thought you took it so serious being a white man thinking white people are bad and acting like a black muslim. You always threw your beliefs on me and told me how christianity is fake and gave me 101 reason why i should be muslim and i played along because you made yourself look so fuckin stupid i really couldnt believe you did that shit. With that being said i still really didnt have a problem with you and always thought u were a cool cat but the fact that you REALLY believe the shit that you put on here is fucking stupid. I respect it and i respect your views but at the same time i think your fucking stupid. Your basically the kid everyone makes fun of at school cus its really funny and sorry that i attack you on a more personal level like involving your kid and what not... i think that is sometimes pretty low of me so i dont do it too much anymore but i still get a good laugh about it. So i hope you understand its not cus i want to try to fit in to what you think is "Sikotics following" but mainly cus making fun of you is fun and entertaining and i get a good ass laugh from it.. nothing personal and not because i hate you or anything but just cus its fuckin funny

as for NIK
Its more personal with NIK... Me and Nik have had on and off beef for years when i started posting here... and its almost been a damn decade since we have all been posting here. But NIK really is just a big piece of shit. He acts so god damn delusional, has the biggest ego and the shit he claims and says its just fuckin dumb. The way he tries to up himself here and make it seem like hes the baddest mother fucker around is also fucking stupid. honestly, out of EVERYONE that has posted here over the years everyone has grew up and matured... even YOU, brian, EVERYONE EXCEPT NIK... he is the only person who still acts the way he did when he was 14. for fucks sake grow the fuck up. and honestly i think he likes the abuse and attention i mean if people here treated me the way they treat NIK i would just fuckin leave and never come back but NIK logs on here basically to argue with his haters all fuckin day and go back and forth with Cham all damn day (which i think is stupid on both parts). I really think in "real life" that i could kick it with NIK and smoke a blunt and kick a freestyle and he would be cool as shit and a down to earth guy. Floyd has told me MANY times that he is NOTHING like he is on here and sometimes he does act like he knows everything but every man acts like they know everything but she said he was a really cool laid back kind of guy and doesnt act like the douchebag piece of shit he does on here... with that being said im sure me and him could get along outside of the board but for the simple fact he hasnt changed one damn bit since he first came on here will make me never like the guy on an internet point atleast. and even then back in the day when me and NIK were cool i would chat with him n shit sometimes and he seemed like a pretty cool cat but right when he gets to this forum he has to act like the same prick he has always acted like. i mean im not sure why he does it. i dont know if he tries to impress us or if he wants us to believe that he is the baddest mother fucker in LA or if he just wants us to hate him. i really dont understand it, so the way i see it is me and nik can probably be cool outside of this forum but the way he acts on here we cant be cool on this forum.

basically out of everyone who grew up on this forum cus we all grew up together on this bitch

we have all grown up. Loon3y can finally take a joke and doesnt have to act like the hardest mother fucker, Tr3y is a father now who doesnt skip school just to post on here, I dont talk about how i gang bang at the mall with friends from my hood, Tom doesnt tell us how he wants to commit suicide anymore, but yet to NIK he still has to be the baddest mother fucker ever and have an ego bigger then his nose...

does any of that make sense to you and answer your questions Brian?

There's something called WORLD outside your little bedroom.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 05:30:25 AM »
LMAO @ THIS THREAD
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 06:07:00 AM »
If someone feels hated on that much, why continue to post? 

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 07:36:29 AM »
LMAO at infant. Sayin anybodys self conscious about their race. Hes the most confused muthafuka in here. He gets all worked up over this yet he gets called a deadbeat dad and doesnt go off like this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
If someone feels hated on that much, why continue to post? 

NIK will never answer this question.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »

damn y'all were some herbs back then

MUHFUKKA

Re: nevermind
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 12:03:23 PM »
hahaha what a pussy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 12:04:05 PM »
hahaha what a pussy

lmao i forget exactly what he typed

but infinite said "i am reaching my hand out to you and you can either shake it or keep beefing with NIK"

LMAO
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 12:30:23 PM »
This nevermind is Brian telling NIK, "don't do that to me man" & NIK saying "Alright, I was just trying to get a post across. Just change the title to "nevermind" & delete all that shit."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
This nevermind is Brian telling NIK, "don't do that to me man" & NIK saying "Alright, I was just trying to get a post across. Just change the title to "nevermind" & delete all that shit."
lmao whattt