Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1379 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: nevermind
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2011, 01:05:46 PM »
What the fuck happened.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
What the fuck happened.

NIK hacked Brian's account & ranted for a mile about people shitting on him.

Then after being made to look like a complete idiot & hypocrite, he deleted it all.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 01:16:16 PM »
This nevermind is Brian telling NIK, "don't do that to me man" & NIK saying "Alright, I was just trying to get a post across. Just change the title to "nevermind" & delete all that shit."

LOL@u ignoring the fact that every time someone calls u out on riding nuts, ur so delusional that u claim it's me, and disregarding the proof I posted when u asked for it.....smh

Infinite deleted this post cuz ya'll nutriders aint on his level, and he tried to reason with ya'll, but u continue actin like this is an elementary playground. When ya'll can act like grown men, then we can discuss real shit. Cham aint a grown man, so he aint expected to act like one....but jaydc, muhfukka, and other peeps who post here for the trolling ARE, so it's pretty sad to see the stuff that goes on around this board nowadays.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
What the fuck happened.

NIK hacked Brian's account & ranted for a mile about people shitting on him.

Then after being made to look like a complete idiot & hypocrite, he deleted it all.

LOL....every time someone shits on u, you claim it's me. do u realize how pathetic and insecucre this makes u look? i even proved that u did it before....slap yourself, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
What the fuck happened.

since I like 2 keep shit real, unlike some, I'll tell u exactly what happened....

Infinite made a thread asking everyone why they're on his nuts along with mine...he said he wanted to dead the beef with people who have beef with him, and he wanted to chop shit up with the haters on a grown level. he went on about how he thinks Cham is a good guy but how he thinks he hates on peeps because he is insecure in his own skin and is uncomfortable being a white guy into hip-hop, so he tried bringin down those who are secure in their skin, mainly due to his self-consciousness...  he then said he understood that jaydc and muhfukka ride dick because it's the main form of entertainment in their life, and spoke on how he wanted to dead the beef with the OG's of this board, like Tom & Sikotic, who were both cool with him back in the day.... he was pretty on point with everything he said, but most everyone just kept clownin instead of actin grown for once and speakin 2 him like real men....so he deleted the post, which probably made cham go *phewww*, cuz that shit made him look pretty dumb (hence him claimin it was me under infinite's account lmao)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:29:35 PM by NIKCC »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »
I knew what the post was about. I was askin why shit got deleted

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »
What the fuck happened.

since I like 2 keep shit real, unlike some, I'll tell u exactly what happened....

Infinite made a thread asking everyone why they're on his nuts along with mine...he said he wanted to dead the beef with people who have beef with him, and he wanted to chop shit up with the haters on a grown level. he went on about how he thinks Cham is a good guy but how he thinks he hates on peeps because he is insecure in his own skin and is uncomfortable being a white guy into hip-hop, so he tried bringin down those who are secure in their skin, mainly due to his self-consciousness...  he then said he understood that jaydc and muhfukka ride dick because it's the main form of entertainment in their life, and spoke on how he wanted to dead the beef with the OG's of this board, like Tom & Sikotic, who were both cool with him back in the day.... he was pretty on point with everything he said, but most everyone just kept clownin instead of actin grown for once and speakin 2 him like real men....so he deleted the post, which probably made cham go *phewww*, cuz that shit made him look pretty dumb (hence him claimin it was me under infinite's account lmao)

lol@the hypocrisy of that post if it really was like that. claiming someone isn't secure in their own skin or having no real entertainment besides harrassing other people on message boards is pretty damn condescending. 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
apparently infant and jewbot are completly comfortable as white men and other people arent real enough to accept that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »
^ hahahahahaha

This thread is too funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »
LOL, again NIK. Like I asked, name me other other person that I've claimed was you posting. You hacked doggystylin's account. I'm sure you logged onto Lights & Roccys account's in their days & it would be no surprise to anyone if you did it here.

The best part is how Infinite said I was insecure, then the second me & everyone jumped on how those two were the two most insecure people here it changed to "nevermind, disregard what I said". Fucking pathetic. :laugh:

NIK, like I asked your nutriding friend. Please show me some examples of my "insecurity". You can't. But this forum could go on for 25 pages of all your insecurities.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »
as i remember he gave doggystylin an 8th that im sure he overpaid on so he could go on his account and delete all those hurtful hurtful comments :'( :'( :'( man up and hop off weaklings

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011, 01:48:49 PM »
Yeah Nik def wrote it or called infinite on the batphone and dictated to him what to write.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »
Yeah Nik def wrote it or called infinite on the batphone and dictated to him what to write.

"make sure you talk about how big my dick is"

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »
LOL, again NIK. Like I asked, name me other other person that I've claimed was you posting. You hacked doggystylin's account. I'm sure you logged onto Lights & Roccys account's in their days & it would be no surprise to anyone if you did it here.

The best part is how Infinite said I was insecure, then the second me & everyone jumped on how those two were the two most insecure people here it changed to "nevermind, disregard what I said". Fucking pathetic. :laugh:

NIK, like I asked your nutriding friend. Please show me some examples of my "insecurity". You can't. But this forum could go on for 25 pages of all your insecurities.

check page 1, i already showed u an instance where someone called u out for riding my dick and u claimed it was me, kid...reply #15

and i never hacked doggy's account, he gave me the password so i could delete pics of my family when that shit first leaked...big difference, idiot.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2011, 01:58:27 PM »

fortunately, unlike the faggots who ride nuts on this board, infinite and i both have a life...we dont partake in such faggotry, jromo. sorry to disappoint u.