Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1378 times)

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
Re: nevermind
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »
This was a funny ass thread.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 02:00:25 PM »
Yeah Nik def wrote it or called infinite on the batphone and dictated to him what to write.

i hate no life

true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »
LOL, again NIK. Like I asked, name me other other person that I've claimed was you posting. You hacked doggystylin's account. I'm sure you logged onto Lights & Roccys account's in their days & it would be no surprise to anyone if you did it here.

The best part is how Infinite said I was insecure, then the second me & everyone jumped on how those two were the two most insecure people here it changed to "nevermind, disregard what I said". Fucking pathetic. :laugh:

NIK, like I asked your nutriding friend. Please show me some examples of my "insecurity". You can't. But this forum could go on for 25 pages of all your insecurities.

check page 1, i already showed u an instance where someone called u out for riding my dick and u claimed it was me, kid...reply #15

and i never hacked doggy's account, he gave me the password so i could delete pics of my family when that shit first leaked...big difference, idiot.

Oh lmfao. You mean Ali? Another friend on yours in real life who blindly defends anything & everything you say? Brian and Ali are more biased against me than everybody else here is for you. Get real, child.

& LOL, it's the same shit. Even worse considering you claim it "didn't bother you".

& like I asked, insecurity examples, bro. You have none.

Yeah Nik def wrote it or called infinite on the batphone and dictated to him what to write.

fortunately, unlike the faggots who ride nuts on this board, infinite and i both have a life...we dont partake in such faggotry, jromo. sorry to disappoint u.

Yeah, you post on six different forums & have Roccy rent out studios for you to attempt to pursue a career in Hip Hop. You got it made.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 02:08:22 PM »
Cham, I'm gonna be honest with you.  I was happy to see you did some audios, I wasnt even gonna diss you on it.  Its cool to see your doing some shit you know... I got no problem with that.  But I'm gonna have to psychoanalyze you for a minute, and if you want to fire some shots back at me then I'll accept it.  I think your an okay dude sometimes, but that you are self-conscious about being white and into hiphop; and since NIK and I aren't self-conscious about it or self-conscious about race and we have a freedom that you dont have, you project some of your self-hatred onto us.  I grew up with white kids like that.  Who were into hiphop but they wouldn't keep it real because they were always self-conscious about being white and in hiphop.  I can go deeper if you don't understand what I'm saying. 
Who the fuck are you to call anyone self-conscious about being white? You are a honky from Kansas City who is probably a descendant of slave owners. You hate your background so much, you spent 5 years on this forum talking about how evil white people are and how great black and Arab/Muslim culture is. You think hip-hop is the only type of music worth listening to, you have a man-crush on 2Pac and you spent the last 10 years posting raps online. To top it off you think visiting Africa somehow makes you enlightened to black life and entitles you to call it the mother land. You've spent your entire adult life trying to shun your white past so it is pretty hilarious (and pathetic on your part) to call anyone self-conscious.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2011, 02:15:23 PM »
LOL, again NIK. Like I asked, name me other other person that I've claimed was you posting. You hacked doggystylin's account. I'm sure you logged onto Lights & Roccys account's in their days & it would be no surprise to anyone if you did it here.

The best part is how Infinite said I was insecure, then the second me & everyone jumped on how those two were the two most insecure people here it changed to "nevermind, disregard what I said". Fucking pathetic. :laugh:

NIK, like I asked your nutriding friend. Please show me some examples of my "insecurity". You can't. But this forum could go on for 25 pages of all your insecurities.

check page 1, i already showed u an instance where someone called u out for riding my dick and u claimed it was me, kid...reply #15

and i never hacked doggy's account, he gave me the password so i could delete pics of my family when that shit first leaked...big difference, idiot.

Oh lmfao. You mean Ali? Another friend on yours in real life who blindly defends anything & everything you say? Brian and Ali are more biased against me than everybody else here is for you. Get real, child.

& LOL, it's the same shit. Even worse considering you claim it "didn't bother you".

& like I asked, insecurity examples, bro. You have none.

fortunately, unlike the faggots who ride nuts on this board, infinite and i both have a life...we dont partake in such faggotry, jromo. sorry to disappoint u.

Yeah, you post on six different forums & have Roccy rent out studios for you to attempt to pursue a career in Hip Hop. You got it made.

i dont need an example...riding dick is a form of insecurity. that is the best example in itself. if u really dont see that following me around the board in attempts to bring me down is due to insecurities, ur more delusional than i thought. like i've said many times, grown men who are comfortable in their skin don't do that.

and btw, if people who i know in real life tell u that ur dickriding is an unwarranted form of insecurity, that is 10x stronger than if it were comin from someone who didn't know me...since they know me in real life, and u dont, their word obviously means more. they're coming to my defense because they know ur little punkass wouldnt be speakin like this to me if u weren't hiding behind a computer screen. and unlike the peeps who ride my nuts for entertainment value, they've spent a day in my life, so they know what i'm about first-hand...no matter how much u ride dick like the little kid that u are, you don't. it makes perfect sense that they'd defend me, since they know what i'm about and they see some kid who has no idea what i'm about riding my nuts constantly.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:17:38 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2011, 02:22:01 PM »
LOL, no it's not moron. That's just you likely crying to them over AIM to come save your ass. We're talking about the same kid who was ready to call the police when Grundy showed up in your hood. Then sat here & steadily denied that's how it went down. People aren't afraid of you. You're one of those idiots who think height means your tough, but you're a bitch. Not to mention you were so scared of SIK after him telling you to go alone you went with friends. Then before that, instead of calling SIK, you had your uncle do it. Face it, you're a pussy & a half whose really the one hiding behind his keyboard.

You said you clown on kids who look like lesbians when you play ball. LOOK AT WHO YOU PLAY BALL WITH lmao.

The fact none of them have ever disagreed with you, shows how fake it is. I disagree with my friends all the time. If my friends posted here, we would joke & clown on each other. You had friends come as a form of defense because you emotionally couldn't handle the shit being dealt to you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 02:27:20 PM »
Cham, I'm gonna be honest with you.  I was happy to see you did some audios, I wasnt even gonna diss you on it.  Its cool to see your doing some shit you know... I got no problem with that.  But I'm gonna have to psychoanalyze you for a minute, and if you want to fire some shots back at me then I'll accept it.  I think your an okay dude sometimes, but that you are self-conscious about being white and into hiphop; and since NIK and I aren't self-conscious about it or self-conscious about race and we have a freedom that you dont have, you project some of your self-hatred onto us.  I grew up with white kids like that.  Who were into hiphop but they wouldn't keep it real because they were always self-conscious about being white and in hiphop.  I can go deeper if you don't understand what I'm saying.  
Who the fuck are you to call anyone self-conscious about being white? You are a honky from Kansas City who is probably a descendant of slave owners. You hate your background so much, you spent 5 years on this forum talking about how evil white people are and how great black and Arab/Muslim culture is. You think hip-hop is the only type of music worth listening to, you have a man-crush on 2Pac and you spent the last 10 years posting raps online. To top it off you think visiting Africa somehow makes you enlightened to black life and entitles you to call it the mother land. You've spent your entire adult life trying to shun your white past so it is pretty hilarious (and pathetic on your part) to call anyone self-conscious.

Notice how his obsession with Islam went down significantly ever since he took trips to and made friends in Africa. Islam was basically just a tool to get closer to blacks for him. He knew he could never become black, but he could convert to Islam and become muslim and then get affiliated with militant blacks who use Islam as a tool to rebel against white oppression. Ever since he saw how muslims aren't so perfect and tolerant at all and at the same time got more involved with Africa, he went from turban rocking Abdul Omar to dreadlocks having Malik Momar.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 02:27:56 PM »
LOL, no it's not moron. That's just you likely crying to them over AIM to come save your ass. We're talking about the same kid who was ready to call the police when Grundy showed up in your hood. Then sat here & steadily denied that's how it went down. People aren't afraid of you. You're one of those idiots who think height means your tough, but you're a bitch. Not to mention you were so scared of SIK after him telling you to go alone you went with friends. Then before that, instead of calling SIK, you had your uncle do it. Face it, you're a pussy & a half whose really the one hiding behind his keyboard.

You said you clown on kids who look like lesbians when you play ball. LOOK AT WHO YOU PLAY BALL WITH lmao.

The fact none of them have ever disagreed with you, shows how fake it is. I disagree with my friends all the time. If my friends posted here, we would joke & clown on each other. You had friends come as a form of defense because you emotionally couldn't handle the shit being dealt to you.

LOL...typical bieber. when he has nothing on me, he resorts to making up lies. first of all, i dont use AIM, u dumb kid. secondly, no one ever called the cops when Grundy came here. lmao@ur desperation comebacks. and yea, i do play ball with fags that look like u...but then again, the park doesn't permit fags from playin, so i play with lots of different types of people, as goes the same for any other park. but it's okay, keep makin up lies because u have nothin to say...that only validates how much i'm above ur gayass childish behavior, biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »

LOL...typical bieber. when he has nothing on me, he resorts to making up lies. first of all, i dont use AIM, u dumb kid. secondly, no one ever called the cops when Grundy came here. lmao@ur desperation comebacks. and yea, i do play ball with fags that look like u...but then again, the park doesn't permit fags from playin, so i play with lots of different types of people, as goes the same for any other park. but it's okay, keep makin up lies because u have nothin to say...that only validates how much i'm above ur gayass childish behavior, biebs.

1. Hack said you used to IM him all the time & talk sports or whatever.

2. Grundy said it. That's not a lie. It's what he said. & considering how much bullshit you post here, it doesn't surprise me if you did.

3. lol @ not denying the true SIK story. What a herb. You're so angry.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 02:35:02 PM »

1. Hack said you used to IM him all the time & talk sports or whatever.

2. Grundy said it. That's not a lie. It's what he said. & considering how much bullshit you post here, it doesn't surprise me if you did.

3. lol @ not denying the true SIK story. What a herb. You're so angry.

i dont use AIM, u can even ask Hack...I USED to sign on once every few months, and Hack was the one who would IM me...all the damn time. askin me questions about music, basketball, etc, actin like he was cool with me...I haven't been on AIM in months, and the only time I contacted Hack through there was when he vetoed my trades.

btw, bring up the post Grundy made after he met me...lets see if he said anything about me calling the cops lmao. he used the excuse that he didn't wanna fight me because he was scared i would call the cops, not that i actually did call them, idiot.

and there's nothing to deny about SIK...i went with LIGHTs, and SIK never asked me to come alone. u just made that up. we already said we were guna have some1 film the fight, so again, quit makin up lies who u have nothin to say.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:13 PM »
Excuse me, I was mistaken. I looked it up. He said your fat bitch was going to call the cops after he pushed you. Then you denied that he pushed you & that she was going to call the cops. He also said you tried to be a bitch and say "chill, it's the internet. It wasn't serious". This is coming from somebody who tries to be a badass on here like nobody would dare step to him. Then when somebody did you had to squirm your way out of it, like a pussy.

Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

Well, for some reason SIK was under the impression you were coming alone. Wonder why...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
NIK stop being a lying piece of shit

you know damn well I haven't started an instant message convo with your bitchass since 2008
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 02:47:01 PM »
NIK, I've got a real question for you.  Now I think you have heart for always sticking up for yourself on here, but why do you feel the need to call everyone fags and gay.  I understand that you think they are because they are on your nuts and such, but now unfortunatley your brother reads this site, and how must he feel if his own brother is saying fag and gay in a disrespectful way?  Your brother seems like a level headed guy from his one post, but I'm sure he would much rather you didn't say that type of stuff.  I have a uncle and 2 cousins that are gay and I try not to say that shit as much for their sake.  Just wondering stay up.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2011, 04:19:34 PM »
NIK, I've got a real question for you.  Now I think you have heart for always sticking up for yourself on here, but why do you feel the need to call everyone fags and gay.  I understand that you think they are because they are on your nuts and such, but now unfortunatley your brother reads this site, and how must he feel if his own brother is saying fag and gay in a disrespectful way?  Your brother seems like a level headed guy from his one post, but I'm sure he would much rather you didn't say that type of stuff.  I have a uncle and 2 cousins that are gay and I try not to say that shit as much for their sake.  Just wondering stay up.

LOL...believe it or not, my brother calls people fags too and refers to things he finds whack as "gay". he's an open-minded kid, he don't give a shit about petty things like that. plus, he's not even gay, it's just considered "cool" in the emo scene to partake in faggoty behavior...still, he aint gay. so to answer ur question, why do I call my groupies fags and homos? because they act as such, and I think calling them that best fits the way they act on this site...good looks on keepin it real...PeACe

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
NIK stop being a lying piece of shit

you know damn well I haven't started an instant message convo with your bitchass since 2008

exactly...and i've probably signed on to AIM about 3-4 times since then...so instead of riding nuts over whatever u can, why dont u man up and point out the positives?