Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1376 times)

Sccit

Re: nevermind
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 04:34:04 PM »
Excuse me, I was mistaken. I looked it up. He said your fat bitch was going to call the cops after he pushed you. Then you denied that he pushed you & that she was going to call the cops. He also said you tried to be a bitch and say "chill, it's the internet. It wasn't serious". This is coming from somebody who tries to be a badass on here like nobody would dare step to him. Then when somebody did you had to squirm your way out of it, like a pussy.

Just like you were too much of a coward to come alone to where I promised you I would be at all by myself and too cowardly to get out of your vehicle and kick my ass like you promised you would.

Well, for some reason SIK was under the impression you were coming alone. Wonder why...

LOL...look at you defending acgrundy ....thats how u know ur reachin for my nuts, lesbro. bottom line, no cops were involved in the acgrundy altercation and he could've easily fought me and nothin woulda' happened 2 him. as a matter of fact, his initial post after the altercation said nothin of cops, just that i wasn't that bad of a person, that he didn't wanna fight me after meeting me and that he was cool with me+had no more beef with me after i met him up...he only came up with the cop excuse for not fighting a couple years after the altercation took place, and thats cuz some peeps were clownin him for drivin 7 hours and not squabbing. also, he only said that he THOUGHT there was a POSSIBILITY that floydness would call the cops, but he was obviously savin face...even my biggest nutriders admitted that. u, on the other hand, are on another level of nutriderism. i'm wondering if u'll grow out of it with age?...

anyone realize how cham just comes with more and more reasons for why he's riding my nuts in each post?..."oh, how come sikotic didn't know you were bringin anyone?"...hop off, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »
Defending? It's what he said... :loco:

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »

and i said u look like a lesbian......only what i said is true.

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
NIKike stays focusing on another man's look = faggotry = hypocrite + jew = typical jew

problem, jewfag?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

You know Justin Bieber probably wouldn't have to settle for an ugly fat bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2011, 05:29:35 PM »

he settles for dick...just like u, lil faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2011, 05:32:50 PM »

he settles for dick...just like u, lil faggot.

That could go down as your best comeback ever.

DUMB TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »
idk whats worse, his comebacks or his raps

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »
i really do think NIK posted this shit under Infinites account
he is the only person who is replying and if Infinite really cared who would of never too back  what he said cus thats not in Infinites character and if he really cared to squash it he would be replying as well

of course NIK will never admit it cus hes a lying sack of shit just like when his lawyers called me to delete my account

your a piece of fucking shit NIK and nobody likes you here
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
he is the only person who is replying and if Infinite really cared who would of never too back  what he said cus thats not in Infinites character and if he really cared to squash it he would be replying as well

of course NIK will never admit it cus hes a lying sack of shit just like when his lawyers called me to delete my account

LOL@"that's not infinite's character"...Infinite is the originator of deleting own posts on this board. stil lmfao@you deleting ur account cuz someone called u and told u you that were guna get sued if u didnt :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2011, 12:32:30 AM »
I just realized NIK said "nigga" in one of his songs. He's adoreable; tryna fit in with the culture.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2011, 12:33:43 AM »
I just realized NIK said "nigga" in one of his songs. He's adoreable; tryna fit in with the culture.

LOL...this groupie bumps my shit all the time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2011, 12:39:10 AM »

To be honest, I wanted to find a funny terrible line to post in response to your rambling & I came across you saying "nigga". Found that to be even funnier.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2011, 12:40:36 AM »

To be honest, I wanted to find a funny terrible line to post in response to your rambling & I came across you saying "nigga". Found that to be even funnier.

lmao

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2011, 12:58:02 AM »

LOL@"that's not infinite's character"...Infinite is the originator of deleting own posts on this board. stil lmfao@you deleting ur account cuz someone called u and told u you that were guna get sued if u didnt :-X

unlike you my account here doesnt equal my life... im sure you can hack into my account and you wont read my damn autobiography and me fighting with my ex girlfriend in my fuckin inbox...
The West is Back