Author Topic: nevermind  (Read 1382 times)

Sccit

Re: nevermind
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2011, 03:22:40 AM »
i really do think NIK posted this shit under Infinites account
he is the only person who is replying and if Infinite really cared who would of never too back  what he said cus thats not in Infinites character and if he really cared to squash it he would be replying as well

of course NIK will never admit it cus hes a lying sack of shit just like when his lawyers called me to delete my account

your a piece of fucking shit NIK and nobody likes you here

LOL@"that's not infinite's character"...Infinite is the originator of deleting own posts on this board. stil lmfao@you deleting ur account cuz someone called u and told u you that were guna get sued if u didnt :-X

unlike you my account here doesnt equal my life... im sure you can hack into my account and you wont read my damn autobiography and me fighting with my ex girlfriend in my fuckin inbox...

you're still a fuckin idiot

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2011, 03:40:10 AM »
he is the only person who is replying and if Infinite really cared who would of never too back  what he said cus thats not in Infinites character and if he really cared to squash it he would be replying as well

of course NIK will never admit it cus hes a lying sack of shit just like when his lawyers called me to delete my account

LOL@"that's not infinite's character"...Infinite is the originator of deleting own posts on this board. stil lmfao@you deleting ur account cuz someone called u and told u you that were guna get sued if u didnt :-X

unlike you my account here doesnt equal my life... im sure you can hack into my account and you wont read my damn autobiography and me fighting with my ex girlfriend in my fuckin inbox...

and your still a fuckin loser
The West is Back

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2011, 05:04:53 AM »

That's what I call high quality beef

Fraxxx

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:35 AM »

But is it still D.R.E.???
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.