Author Topic: ATTN: My admirers who look up to me and follow my lead  (Read 776 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: ATTN: My admirers who look up to me and follow my lead
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 04:57:20 AM »
SIK, you are the allmighty leader.

dumb negroid brendan sikotic is more like the almighty LOSER! :loser: ah ah ah !

let me guess he is the black guy in the bottom corner hanging out with all the white people
and you're the janitor ah ah ah

Should I take this as a compliment?

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 11:22:34 AM »
Fuck you, Sikotic you uncle Tom negro. Who would be pathetic enough to follow a house nigga like you? You need to be on Infinite's level for that shit and even he won't follow you because you're a black dude wishing you were white while he's a white dude wishing he was black. So take the dildo out of your ass and stop fapping to 14 year old girls, nigga ass nigga.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »
Fuck you, Sikotic you uncle Tom negro. Who would be pathetic enough to follow a house nigga like you? You need to be on Infinite's level for that shit and even he won't follow you because you're a black dude wishing you were white while he's a white dude wishing he was black. So take the dildo out of your ass and stop fapping to 14 year old girls, nigga ass nigga.
I understand you feel rejected by me and that you're taking it the hard way, but time will heal.

SIK, you are the allmighty leader.

dumb negroid brendan sikotic is more like the almighty LOSER! :loser: ah ah ah !

let me guess he is the black guy in the bottom corner hanging out with all the white people
and you're the janitor ah ah ah

Should I take this as a compliment?
Sure, why not?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE