Author Topic: watching the new Dogg episode, Daz looking shook as muthafucka in front of Dre  (Read 2518 times)

b.laden

daz, a crackhead ? helll no , you never seen a real crackead in your life or what ? smh ...

Okka

You can tell there's some tension between Dre and Daz. On a side note, it's good to see DJ Pooh back in the studio.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:49:27 AM by Okka »

Mista Rosa

Nice vid, you can tell DPGC was glad to be around Dre, all together! Should have happened waaaaay before.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Gaz

• Lil Geezy
  • True To The Game
Who was that who shook Dre's hand after Daz?

Also was that latoiya Williams that he hugged?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I guess this is because I haven't heard Dre for a long time ... but that voice sounds totally different
i brought it up before, it's been like that since imagine

Eddz

It was probably a bit awkward between Daz & Dre cause they probably aint seen each other in years, and all the shit Daz has talked wouldn't of helped ;)

I just hope they all hit the studio together 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

lol, yea Daz actually looked shook when he met Dre..

kuruptDPG

Side-note: Dre must really have a lot of love for Kurupt. Out of everyone in the room he looked happiest to see Ricardo.

yh ur right...dre shouts out kuruption....good days...jus bcuz of that im gonna lay "Ask Yourself A Question" lol

can sum1 plz name the trak on 05:13?

Mista Rosa

Also was that latoiya Williams that he hugged?

I think so.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nah he just stoned as mutherfucker 8) 8)
yep daz aint no bitch homie shit he's just one high as mo fo at that time hahaha looks like he just got done smokin some KUSH lol

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Looked more like they haven't seen him in so long, especially for some of them (DAZ). I know when I haven't seen someone in years i'm probably gonna be the same way.

Either way, anyone take note of what they were talking about at the end? Kurupt was telling Dre they all gotta get back in the studio as long as it's Dre & Snoop, and Dre agreed and said some shit about Thursday.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Daz looks shook indeed

but them mfuckas owe a reunion posse song to Nate - Dre needs to make that happen

Okka

Daz was probably thinkin' what Dre thinks about all the shit he been sayin'. Dre can't be mad at him though, even Snoop Dogg confirmed that Daz and Warren G made some of the beats on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle".

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Umm, I CAN'T WAIT TILL THURSDAY  :o 8)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:42:07 AM by D-Nice »

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
Umm, I CAN WAIT TILL THURSDAY  :o 8)

Isn't this footage from last week though? So I think that Thursday they were talking about already passed