Author Topic: watching the new Dogg episode, Daz looking shook as muthafucka in front of Dre  (Read 2517 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
cool video.. nice to see them all together like that again.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

kuruptDPG

jeromechickenbone

That seemed hella awkward. It seemed like one of those situations where you and a group of your friends are chillin and some dude rolls up that nobody really likes, but rather than say anything they all stand around quietly.  Except this dude happens to be a mega multi millionaire who could set any of these guys for life with a smash hit or a feature, so of course they have to smile an shit.

And really, I doubt they would make some dope shit if they hit the studio anyway. Chemistry isn't there. No puffin on blunts pt. 2 here.

GangstaBoogy

^ Good analogy and could be true. But to me it seems more like when you're in your early 20s and you run into your best friend from elementary. On one hand you're happy to see him, but its also been so long you have no clue what to talk about.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everyone chill with Dre in the room but Daz looking real shook, all that talk and he still weak at the knees when the doctor is around
Daz never looked "shooked"..where did some of u people see that at..if anything daz looks at dre like u a sucka!!lol...dre looked nervouse if anything...
just how he came across is suspect..some of u nerds on here don#t even no what shook is. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you could tell there was tension between daz and dre.
Thats real talk..any real nigga could see that...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, yea Daz actually looked shook when he met Dre..
listen kid..just stop reaching for shit thats not even there. ::).

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
at the  end dre says..DOCs gonna be there to..and thats when kurupt turns like aawww its on.

Okka

Both of them looked like they didn't know what to say to each other.

Eddz

On a side note it was kid of funny at the start where all the fans are getting pics with Snoop and no one even ask Warren G, I'd be asking a for a photo with both  ;D

LYRIDER

The niggas on this forum are real hoes these days. Gossipin ass school girls

Wtf did yall see in that video that made daz look "shook" or "left hangin"? They all looked normal to me. Daz looks like he's high as fuck but like IbblesAndBits said, he always looks like that. You niggas are seeing what you want to see.  Fuckin brats.

Side-note: Dre must really have a lot of love for Kurupt. Out of everyone in the room he looked happiest to see Ricardo.

look again poop dick. @ 8:15 daz got his arm out, dre turned to kurupt and then daz gets this sad, kinda smug look on his face LOL.

This .

WCoastTillIDie

In that video, what was the song playing from 4:48 to 5:10???????????

Okka

can sum1 plz name the trak on 05:13?

It's called "Stoner's Anthem" and it was produced by Battlecat.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270759.0

WCoastTillIDie

can sum1 plz name the trak on 05:13?

It's called "Stoner's Anthem" and it was produced by Battlecat.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270759.0

How about the one before that, the beat playing from 4:48 to 5:10?

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
Kurupt with some real talk there!!

it looked like to me they've been apart so long no-one knew where to start