Author Topic: watching the new Dogg episode, Daz looking shook as muthafucka in front of Dre  (Read 2521 times)

KURUPTION-81

it looked like to me they've been apart so long no-one knew where to start

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
You can tell there's some tension between Dre and Daz. On a side note, it's good to see DJ Pooh back in the studio.

Where was Pooh at...didn't catch him
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

k1000

can sum1 plz name the trak on 05:13?

It's called "Stoner's Anthem" and it was produced by Battlecat.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270759.0

How about the one before that, the beat playing from 4:48 to 5:10?

speaking of track name, can any1 tell me what the very 1st beat is, on which we can hear Snoop freestyling? Also, what's the name of the very last one ? Both are bananas  8)

Okka

You can tell there's some tension between Dre and Daz. On a side note, it's good to see DJ Pooh back in the studio.

DJ Pooh and Battlecat @ 08:02.

Will_B

Dre obviously got a lot of respect for Soopafly as a musician there. Cool 2 see. And Kurupt too, Dre always been cool with Gotti yeah?

True Daz lookin all beady eyed at Dre...shocked at Dre maybe being more mellow/cool than he used to be with him?

Dre wants to make shit happen now...hope we get to hear it one day!

bouli77

And Kurupt too, Dre always been cool with Gotti yeah?

Kurupt is everybody's best friend in the industry. he always goes out of his way to kick it with rappers he respects, from east to west. a homie of mine actually met him through daddy v and he told me he's like the friendliest dude there is. and unlike the others from the pound he never actually dissed Dre, always shouted him out and showed him respect in interviews, even when he was back with tha row. so it's only natural Dre's more friendly with him than with Daz or Soopafly.

GangstaBoogy

^ yepp even in his "Tha Row" era Kurupt wouldn't participate in any Dre bashin. That's a real nigga. Actually looking back, none of them dissed Dre when Gotti was VP.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn

DJ Pooh and Battlecat @ 08:02.

Ah I see...it was about time Snoop quit bullshittin and put a lil twist on his sound with Battlecat, Pooh, Terrace and other talented cats around him. Doggumentary album was solid.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
And Kurupt too, Dre always been cool with Gotti yeah?

Kurupt is everybody's best friend in the industry. he always goes out of his way to kick it with rappers he respects, from east to west. a homie of mine actually met him through daddy v and he told me he's like the friendliest dude there is. and unlike the others from the pound he never actually dissed Dre, always shouted him out and showed him respect in interviews, even when he was back with tha row. so it's only natural Dre's more friendly with him than with Daz or Soopafly.

Yeah I get that impression.  Kurupt seems to be that link that ties them all together, obviously aside from Snoop/Warren always being affiliated.  Kurupt is cool with EVERYBODY.  On this subject here though.  Come on, we hear Snoop and Daz doing records.  Snoop and Kurupt.  Daz and Kurupt.  We never hear Warren G on anybody's shit.  What's with that? 

GangstaBoogy

^ warren g shouldve just taken a hint and went out and got his own crew a long time ago. Other than nate, the other dpg's never really fucked with him. No clue why he's always been the odd man out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

Warren just is the odd one out. Just listen to that 213 freertyle from 04. Warren still poppin that 'A. B. C. It's Mister Warren G' shit. You can tell Nate loved him cuz he was always trying to recover the freertyle after..and not make Warren look silly.

Dudes got massive heart but his persona on the mic is more of a good kid rather than a gangsta.

jaytee

There's a little awkwardness here and there, but it's good to see them all back in the same room.  Daz said that Dre wants to put them all on Detox...we'll see if he makes the cut (if Detox ever drops).

I got nothing but love for Warren, but he doesn't stick up for himself.  Every time someone (e.g. an interviewer) asks Warren if he's going to work with this artist or that artist, he always says the same thing.  "You gotta ask him man"  Have you asked them Warren?  I want Dre and Warren with verses on the same track.  I want a G-Dub beat on a Snoop album.  Send 'em beats some beats or something.

Okka

Ah I see...it was about time Snoop quit bullshittin and put a lil twist on his sound with Battlecat, Pooh, Terrace and other talented cats around him. Doggumentary album was solid.

You can see DJ Pooh @ 07:54 too in the studio with The D.O.C. and Snoop.

Mista Rosa

^ warren g shouldve just taken a hint and went out and got his own crew a long time ago. Other than nate, the other dpg's never really fucked with him. No clue why he's always been the odd man out.

Well that's kind of what Warren did he went to Def Jam to put out his solo which went platinum. Warren sold more records than Kurupt, Daz etc.. people forget it.

And he did his own thing with the Twins, Dove shack, producing various artists. Went to Europe to do his own shows.

So he did his own thing but there was no need to beef or cut ties with DPG. Too bad for DPG they didn't fuck more with Warren, because for example he brought Nate Dogg 2 of his best songs, Regulate, Nobody does it better, and I remember him producing "After Dark" an unreleased song which when I hear it was the dopest that Snoop been on since a long time.

Warren just been underrated by his own pals, and it seems like he didn't push much to do songs with them.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:38:34 AM by Mista Rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
Great to see Dre and DPG together. Snoop episodes are cool. On the first Snoopisodes of this series does anybody know what track is playing in the very beginning? That shit is :o, hopefully it comes out soon... 8)