13 (50%)
Your Dig
1 (3.8%)
My Dig
1 (3.8%)
Ain't they tasin the same???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Mc Donalds or Burger King???  (Read 343 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Mc Donalds or Burger King???
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2003, 10:14:28 PM »
I got another question, and yall don't get pissed, LOL it's just a legit question, yall know who I am.  

Do black people prefer burger king or somethin? Only reason I ask is because I live in south Charlotte, mainly white people; Burger King down here is basically goin' out of business, and there's TONS of McDonalds, all doing good.  When I do end up going to burger king, the only people I see there are black, LOL... so, it kinda surprised me that people on here were at least half and half sayin' they liked Burger King better.  Is that because yall are black? (I'm dead serious, and I don't think this is racist at all, just interesting).  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2003, 04:52:35 AM »
and I don't think this is racist at all, just interesting.  

not racist, jus hella stupid lol

i mean...this board isnt just in South Charlotte, so why would Black people out here...like the same exact fast food as Black people out there? lol. I mean, its like thinking that white people all over like McDonaldz better...because in South Charlotte they do lol. Not tah mention, yall are kinda twisted out that way anywayz...cuntry asses  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2003, 01:15:47 AM »
 burger king is a white resturaunt over here, places like Church's are considered black

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2003, 01:39:27 AM »
and I don't think this is racist at all, just interesting.  

not racist, jus hella stupid lol

i mean...this board isnt just in South Charlotte, so why would Black people out here...like the same exact fast food as Black people out there? lol. I mean, its like thinking that white people all over like McDonaldz better...because in South Charlotte they do lol. Not tah mention, yall are kinda twisted out that way anywayz...cuntry asses  ;D

That's not stupid! open your eyes.  Go to KFC.  Who do you see there? lol.  Different Races eat different things.  I was just wondering if different colored people prefer mcdonalds or burger king, because that's how it is here.  Don't you think it's funny I got 6 mcdonalds and 1 burger King around here, and all the black people eat at burger king? LOL I was just wondering why that is.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2003, 04:06:00 AM »
That's not stupid! open your eyes.  Go to KFC.  Who do you see there? lol.  Different Races eat different things.  I was just wondering if different colored people prefer mcdonalds or burger king, because that's how it is here.  Don't you think it's funny I got 6 mcdonalds and 1 burger King around here, and all the black people eat at burger king? LOL I was just wondering why that is.  

dont u know yet, that minorities usually dont like questions like..."do yur people like this?". I dont think u racist or nuthin man. But, one...two...or even three black people on the board dont speak for millions around the world lol. Just like u cant speak for what white people like...cus white people in Charlotte (or even just in yur family) might like way different shit then out here, or in NY, or in yur neighbors house. When someone asks me what do Filipino's think about...whateva, i look at em like...wtf?! lol.

anywayz, i know yur question was jus an innocent question based on curiosity. But it was jus funny tah me i guess.

peace man...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2003, 07:10:03 AM »
I didn't find his question racist at all...This is like that one time where I posted a keystyle, and everyone came on saying I was racist because of one line that I said, which went...

"I eat MC's like black man with Fried Chicken..."

I mean, come on...Hispanics like spicy food...British people like tea...so he was just asking if black people prefer Burger King, for whatever reason...Oh well...PeACe