Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg's Career just Slowly Is Fizziling!  (Read 857 times)

doggfather

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg's Career just Slowly Is Fizziling!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 05:39:13 AM »

word. the last snoop album i bought was 'blue carpet treatment'. i agree though eggo drippin' was trash.
[/quote]
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 05:47:51 AM »
For real... I think this just goes to show you that the WEST is on life support right now.  I hear the heart monitor beeping...

Think about it.  The 2 godfathers, overseers, co-ordinators, juggernauts, whatever, have pretty much abandoned it.  Yup, I'm talkin Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion.

Dre won't put out an album, won't produce, and Snoop has stated, in between the lines, it's boring (no challenges).  Records don't sell anymore, and even on here,  90s rap is the pre-dominant talk of all threads.  Fuck, niggaz are still debating what the best Snoop and 2pac track is, like 20 years that's gone by still isn't enough time to figure that out.  I see niggaz on here even get excited for threads like that like its a fresh new topic.

I think Dre really fucked it up with Bishop Lamont and not putting out Detox.  Now we got Kendrick but who nkows if that will come out, and I don't know if he can run with the torch.  It might be too late...  West coast rap used to be the shit, the best coast, not anymore   :(

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »
What I'm sayin is y'all wouldn't be yelling this shit if Snoop actually did that.  I'm not all that big on MIW and TD so don't get it twisted. 

But he would be helmed on some Too $hort shit if he woulda.

This isn't one of those beautifully put track listings I made up, that is the real deal (just like how I concoct them)

pixtr

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 08:12:22 AM »
i just dont understand why rappers just can't put together an album with no fucking  wack tracks!
True, he could put a classic album with some tracks form ego trippin, malice and doggumentary, and of'course mixtapes pulled out between this albums, I don't understand why he didn't put track like dis on LP
or

alot of underground rapper have been coming up. and west coast is definitely getting it's shine again(whether you like the artists or not). i just feel that these artists can put together a great fucking album!
which rappers from underground can change rap game in your opinion ?

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:33:00 AM by pixtr »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 08:56:40 AM »
The worst thing is, for me anyways, he still has potential and still has all the producers and good rappers at his disposal yet he seems to make music with everyone but them.
 Its good to experiment but theres so much wasted talent sitting all around him and i think hes even wasting his own talent.
 he proves at his concerts that he can still rap his arse off and he proves on internet songs and mix tapes that he can still rap and can still make the sort of songs that his fans want to hear.
 i think hes got it wrong, put teh experimental stiff out on teh net and mix tapes put teh good stuff on albums but he do it the other way around.

I thought ego trippin had lots of great tracks on there but some of them were the worst songs that hes ever made.
 MIW was good for what it was but it didnt feel like a Snoop album.
 I think Doggumentary has lots of great tracks but its a bit like ego tripping, the weird songs and songs that dont fit together and etc.

This reggae shit could be teh last straw.
 Oh i like the album he did with Wiz also.

another thing snoop and nas have in common!!!

what happened to the NaS and Dj Premier Produced album???

I think at this point that has as much a chance of happening as the Snoop/Dre Breakup to Makeup album

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »
snoops career been over. dre career is on its last leg. only dick riding faggots on here fail to see this shit.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 04:02:20 PM »
i just dont understand why rappers just can't put together an album with no fucking  wack tracks!
True, he could put a classic album with some tracks form ego trippin, malice and doggumentary, and of'course mixtapes pulled out between this albums, I don't understand why he didn't put track like dis on LP
or

alot of underground rapper have been coming up. and west coast is definitely getting it's shine again(whether you like the artists or not). i just feel that these artists can put together a great fucking album!
which rappers from underground can change rap game in your opinion ?

honestly kendrick lamar! i mean he's the next nigga from the underground really coming up!

i remember when wiz khalifa was FIRST coming up late 07' 08 and 09 niggaz was on his DICK HARD!!!!! now he gets sooo much hate with no reason! one mediocre MAJOR LABEL album which he confessed was a test. since then he's made good music(snoop duo album not to mention the mixtapes)

all of TDE of course

A$AP Rocky i guess isnt underground anymore but he's definitely made good music(even if he bitin houston HARD!!!)

then you got Rockie Fresh, Joe Cool, Joey Bada$$, dom kennedy(kinda average IMO) Kixxie Siete and Artie Mcraft(Both from the LA Area i believe)

man hip hop aint dead we just have to look and shit we have it much easier than niggaz in the 90's who was all word of mouth now we got internet and really have the nerve to say hip hop is dead SMH!

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
I just had to add this because i've seen alot of snoop dogg/lion thread that are completely dissing the man or str8 hating

Let me start by saying this thread wasn't intended to really disrespect the man. im simply questioning how alot of artist can't see that alot of the music they make is just BAD! yes we alllllll miss the old snoop but to be honest

HE'S BEING 100%

the nigga isn't talking about gangbangin' shootin fightin an all that shit

YOU KNOW WHY?

cuz he aint doin that shit no more!!!!!!!!!!

just like biggie said once "if i was working at mickey d's then i'd be rappin about mickey d's"

^^^ REALEST SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

so please don't think i am completely bashing the man i am just judging his musical practices

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »
niggas getting their feelings hurt!!!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
All he needs is a few fans and he will still have a good career, and if he keeps getting his videos played on tv he will still be doing real well, even if he doesnt make good music.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

BabyBird

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 03:00:06 AM »
Fizziling?? never heard of that word

Hopefully snoop puts on Reggae Sundays.. and thats wuts up