Author Topic: Jayo Felony ("Why They Bitin' Me Mama?")  (Read 4525 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Jayo Felony ("Why They Bitin' Me Mama?")
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 12:14:30 AM »
It's real and official in my eyes... More official then a Nick Bean mixtape lol... I think your mistaken this album for what Jayo was saying on "THE CRIMINALZ" album and we all know he's on damn near every track on the album besides 2. They didn't put his name on it for record label conflicts.

Underground is a solid album that has the same theme production wise and doesn't sound like a bunch of songs smashed together.

nah,  a recordlabel had various songs and sessions n put em out. confirmed by Jayo
those songs came most likely from DJ Silk

its hilarious how imporatnt this is to yall tho   :eh:   ???
you can still keep the cd if ur havin anxiety n shit. its still a dope cd, wit great songs . ya dig?

if it was official, i wouldve included it on the c.v. (but i didnt)
i dont feel like hunting for an old interview that i read a log time ago, but its out there.. use google.com
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 01:05:30 AM by Michael Madsen »

BIGWORM

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
The only thing that is hilarious is you trying to make your own facts and stories up.

If the album was un official why can I still order it online from valid vendors not to mentio I MUTHA FUCKIN TUNES... lol

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »
it's an official album, he's just mad cuz he doesnt own a copy, and doesnt wanna pay 30 bux for an official copy:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Underground-by-Jayo-Felony-CD-Nov-1999-Eureka/3352088&tg=info

Okka

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »
It's real and official in my eyes... More official then a Nick Bean mixtape lol... I think your mistaken this album for what Jayo was saying on "THE CRIMINALZ" album and we all know he's on damn near every track on the album besides 2. They didn't put his name on it for record label conflicts.

Underground is a solid album that has the same theme production wise and doesn't sound like a bunch of songs smashed together.

Jayo himself said that he's puttin' out a mixtape with Nick Beanz. If Jayo said "Underground" wasn't an official release, why won't you believe him?

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 01:27:44 PM »
The only thing that is hilarious is you trying to make your own facts and stories up.

If the album was un official why can I still order it online from valid vendors not to mentio I MUTHA FUCKIN TUNES... lol

jesus christ, is this really that important to you?

its not official, no endorsement from Jayo. and im not goin to work my ass off just so i can find u a source of information on google,,
i read it a long time ago.
whetehr u belive me or not, is not important to me

a recordlabel owned teh jayo-songs, n put em out on a CD. this happens all the time

fuck is wrong wit u internet-niggas?  ???

if ur havin an anxiety-attack cuz its not official, dont even sweat.. u can still own the CD and keep it in ur lil discography-library,, alotta great songs on "underground", i own it myself  8)

it's an official album, he's just mad cuz he doesnt own a copy, and doesnt wanna pay 30 bux for an official copy:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Underground-by-Jayo-Felony-CD-Nov-1999-Eureka/3352088&tg=info

:P

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »

Jayo himself said that he's puttin' out a mixtape with Nick Beanz. If Jayo said "Underground" wasn't an official release, why won't you believe him?

Kurupt said Same Day Different Shit shouldn't be considered an official part of his discography too, but it is.

Okka

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 01:37:39 PM »

Kurupt said Same Day Different Shit shouldn't be considered an official part of his discography too, but it is.

The difference is that Kurupt himself put that record out. That ain't the case with "Underground".

Will_B

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »

The difference is that Kurupt himself put that record out. That ain't the case with "Underground".

U got me. :laugh:

BIGWORM

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »
GTFOH... The album is still available at retail stores and is even available on iTunes STILL.

The same goes for the KOKANE album released the same year on the same label Kokane~The Call Me Mr.Kane all original tracks on an official album as well...

The "Criminal Intent(spice-1 & jayo)" album wasn't a "Official" album so it was pulled from retail and online sites. I'm pretty sure if "underground" wasn't real it would have been dealt with in the same manor.

P.S. Seriously bro smarten up. YOU LOSE....

Okka

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2011, 01:16:00 AM »
GTFOH... The album is still available at retail stores and is even available on iTunes STILL.

The same goes for the KOKANE album released the same year on the same label Kokane~The Call Me Mr.Kane all original tracks on an official album as well...

The "Criminal Intent(spice-1 & jayo)" album wasn't a "Official" album so it was pulled from retail and online sites. I'm pretty sure if "underground" wasn't real it would have been dealt with in the same manor.

Kurupt's and Roscoe's "Tha Tekneek Files" wasn't an official release and you still can get it from the stores. Tekneek owned the rights to those songs, but Kurupt and Roscoe were against the release.

Portugoal

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 09:12:52 AM »
Who cares if it's official or not? If you like it, good for you. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2011, 01:28:34 PM »

smh, u need smarten up.
if a recordlabel owns material contratually, they are entitled to release whatever they want n compile the shit on cd's (wit retail-distribution),

"offcial", means -- "endorsed by the artist",, or "artist involved wit the  direction"..
if DJ Slip had a bunch of old Jayo Felony-song layin around, n gave em to a label,, who compiled the shit to a CD and stamped an album-title on it n released it wit a barcode in stores,,, it means jack shit

is Snoop Dogg's "Dead man walkin" an official studio-album to you, cause u can buy it in the stores? ..... .. exactly

**edit**

Get Down To It (C-Siccness feat. I-Rocc, Jayo Felony)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6H7FG0A

Like Yeah (Chrome feat. Jayo Felony)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/9686993524374a0c/

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:35:38 PM by Michael Madsen »

BIGWORM

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
OK so why are you considering a "NICK BEAN MIXTAPE" an "ORIGINAL STUDIO ALBUM'' album if it isn't and it's a bunch of tracks compiled together?

Jayo Felony ~ Underground(1999) eureka records all original tracks never heard before it came out and still available at retail stores and itunes.

I'm done typing in this thread! FU and this thread....

gone..............

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »
^ its on the C.V.,
cuz its part of his discography ("underground" isn't)

happy now? smfh  at this argument  :puke:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:20:14 PM by Michael Madsen »

BIGWORM

« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »
Didn't mean to hi-jack you thread even though your still wrong. Nice work on it and the others as well..