Author Topic: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"  (Read 5113 times)

Will_B

Re: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »
These faggots just need new hobbies instead of derailing threads over personal beef. Keep it on topic and this shit in the Spot.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2011, 10:22:33 AM »
These faggots just need new hobbies instead of derailing threads over personal beef. Keep it on topic and this shit in the Spot.

smh,
why r u hypocritical?
nobody said shit to you,, u emotional weirdo.
u were the first one to call people "faggots/bitches"..

if u feel provoked and offended by random/harmless comments or quotes/jokes, just don reply,, you're just adding steam, you moron ::)
and isnt that what Mista_Rosa (your forum-psychiatrist), told u in the first place? :D

like i said,
""really tho, dont even sweat it.. ur startin to get angry again. chill, Will. chill. its jsut the internet""
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:25:33 AM by Michael Madsen »

'EclipZe

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »
sounds good so far.. let's see what the final version brings us!

Will_B

« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
u were the first one to call people "faggots/bitches"

Actually your dawg Petey called me a faggot, then you jumped in with the usual blah blah shit.
You make a good team...soon you'll be jumping in after him calling people Jews.

"Hey Will it's just the internet don't take my comments as seriously, as I do in making them."

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
^
smh, so what r u talkin about now? jews? comparing me to a norwegian murderer? damn, is that how u feel about me now... ::)

get ahold of urself,

^insert picture of Will_B here
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:37:29 PM by Michael Madsen »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:46 PM »
Will has lost the plot man. He mad.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »
^reachin

----

my e-feelings sense is tinglin

dudes paranoid as hell...i barely know mike. i just think what you did and how you did it was underhanded and gay as fuck

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2011, 11:45:12 AM »
This shit proves as long as Dre name attached to the song dickriders will say its hot.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Will_B

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »
dudes paranoid as hell...i barely know mike. i just think what you did and how you did it was underhanded and gay as fuck

Lol you barely know Mike but you believe I deleted his links despite him suspecting other people too.

He already called out Okka but Okka prob just said stfu it wasn't me.. Dudes got no idea about anything, just a 'stab in the dark'.

Mikes 'proof' I did it is that:

I use smiles (like he does)

I rep DPG (his threads are like a love letter to the dpgc)

I use +1's in posts (Mike "hook me up with those Soopafly remixes +10000000000")

I talk bout bitrates and good rips of rare tracks (his threads "alt quality better but not full, inferior quality but full etc etc.)

I talk enthusiastically about my favourite rappers (see Mikes 'Lil B – I’m Gay' thread if you want a laugh)

I changed my nick, like added a few letters (Mikes on at least his 3rd identity on the forum)

I'm a ginger teen or middle aged (just gtfo)

I should 'help my wife with the washing up and give her baby'?!?!? (Mikes just had a kid and getting used to fatherhood, he announced it to the forum)

Ever heard bout Transference? Dudes a classic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

And you believe his 'evidence' and wanna ride for him? lol. Cmon guys.

EDIT: And just why the fuck would I do it anyway? Mike shoots me a dead link and I said "links no good" so he said I must be a snitch...in DECEMBER last year? I said not me you got it twisted and he said ok sorry cool and told me bout suspecting okka and others. It takes him 6month+ to start that thread publicly calling me out (and all the mean time we're still PMing back and forth bout other shit..i'm downloading torrents for him, contributing audio and comments to his threads, just look em up), blatantly just over me telling him to fuck off bout paying for music from him. Dudes a joke and his arguments are weak as piss. Keep licking his ass though if you like that taste.

And don't give me a 'why you mad though' - just think about it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:48:14 PM by Not OG Will_B (I'm hiding, don't tell Mike it's me) »

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2011, 03:08:35 PM »
ride for him? lol. Cmon guys.
^
smh,
who is ridin for me? u think im recruting people to make fun of u? ur paranoia has reached new heights,,, it aint my fault, that ur autistic (Asperberger/ADHD or whatever the fuc u obviosuly suffer from)
terroist or not, ur a fuckin clown..
u take the interent-thing too serious btw, wit this forum-counseling and psychatry messags to Mista_Rosa and ur e-buddies, and crying testimonials like this (weve been thru this a million times in my Will_B-thread already, ur just beatin around the bush all d time,, over somthin that i proved already (motives, link-removal after messages sent to u et cetc etc) -- just let it go, i aint even mad anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and ur reachin wit all of this "norweigan-murderer"-comparisons, and this weird King Petey/Okka-namedropping thingies all d time. ???
 ur 37 yrs old, leave the house, bro
fuck ur hobby--  the E-Prop/eFriends-collecting,

I use smiles (like he does) ----- u mean these things? --- :) ;) :D ;) :) ;D :)   i use 86 of em in every reply i make, right? smh

I rep DPG (his threads are like a love letter to the dpgc) --- i collect msuic (whether it be westcoast-shit over here, eastcoast-stuff over at philaflava.com), or movies (film-forums) n post about everyhtin i think is interesting and/or fun. 101% of ur posts is about DPG,, ur suffering from "stanism",, i have never ever ever, seen u post about anythin over here (except for music-requests, attempts at reachin out to Daz, debates about Snoops "malice"-album, DeathRow-bitrate arguments blah blah blah everythin DPG-realted),, and i like the "I rep DPG"-thing,, Daz is sendin u checks right?

the Legacy-threads was a cool idea IMO -- instad of spamming/raping the forum, wit seperate/indivudal songs and "DoggPound-blah-blah-blah"-debates (like u always do),, just cluster all of that shit  in one thread for that specific artist,, id like to c somthin similar for Pac

I talk bout bitrates and good rips of rare tracks (his threads "alt quality better but not full, inferior quality but full etc etc.) ----  cool, i tag songs wit Full/bad Q to describe the file. but im not discyperhing songs wit KBS-stats, n i dont spazz out at ppl when they post a snippet in slightly superior quality (like that thing is very imporatnt)

I talk enthusiastically about my favourite rappers (see Mikes 'Lil B – I’m Gay' thread if you want a laugh) --- okay, so what was funny about the Lil B-thread now all of a sudden? im a stan for disliking Lil B's latest album? great logic :)  ur ammo is desperate, and more illogical than ever before.
smh, ur spazzing out at ppl, when they dont like the same Snoop-albums as u,, and i dont scream when ppl disagree on Kuruts "poetry"

I changed my nick, like added a few letters (Mikes on at least his 3rd identity on the forum) --- u changed ur nick 6 or 7 times, pimp -- and u did it as soon as i called u out. that was the icing of the cake

I'm a ginger teen or middle aged (just gtfo) ---- nah, ur 37 yrs old according to Mista_Rosa (ur forum-psychiatrist)..

I should 'help my wife with the washing up and give her baby'?!?!? (Mikes just had a kid and getting used to fatherhood, he announced it to the forum) -- yes, BiggWill. im sayin,,, u should give her a baby. it would be good for ur :) --- when ur 37 yrs old (like you), i bet there is more to life than german dance-remixes to Nate Dogg-songs in 320kbs, and bitrate-debates.. smh
just try it. ima young parent,, even i undestand that there is more to life than this forum/musichobby-bullshit (even tho i spend a lot of time here as well)

Will_B

« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:29 AM »
3 facts instead of your wall of waffle.

i didn't delete your links.

i'm not 37 (Rosa got it wrong. But don't sweat it he's a good guy)

you don't like me.

There, that sorts everything out.

P.s. Support your favourite rapper Mike. You talk about them all day, every day. Why not put your hand in your pocket and say 'thank you'.