Author Topic: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"  (Read 5103 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »
mad fucking chills bros.

TRG

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 04:31:24 PM »
Chill factor ...bout a 6.

I like it, but i still dont know if i like Dre's flow yet lol.

a Khalil loop >>

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »
this shits banging........way better than anything before

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 04:43:07 PM »
It's alright, i'm more curious to see how this fits in with the rest of them, and the overall direction. As a stand alone track it's decent IMO, but it could fit in very well with an album.

That beat though is definitely the best part, next to Snoop's "verse". Don't like Dre or Game's flow, but them going back n forth and mic trading like they should have been doing in '05 is mad chills.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
Why is everyone so down on Dre's flow on Chillin? To me that was one of the dope parts about the song. Always nice to see vets mix it up as long as it sounds good
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Avalanche

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »
Kendrick Lamar definitely wrote Dre's verses

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
Dre got a crazy flow, gotta see if the delivery will grow on me though, shit is kind of wierd. Beat should be bananas once mixed and the hook is catchy. Back and Forth is cool and Snoop sounding ill. This is definitely unfinished, dope if this is the single they pushing though.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »
^^^^ yep ... this direction is just COMPLETELY wrong .. it's a good thing Dre ain't releasing Detox , his legacy would take a HUGE hit

I'm starting to agree...the forced club tracks that have leaked, especially "Mr. Prescription" & "Chillin", are horrible by Dre's standards. Only "Kush" and "Topless" were dope.

I really wanted 2 like this song, but it's not good. Dre needs 2 stop soundin like that ASAP. This shit is gettin annoyin as fuck.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »
Game flow is dope on this, it's nice to see him trying something different that don't sound like another nigga lol

RED album going to be dope and big sounding if the first couple of joints plus this is anything to go by. Ren nation, the pot of gold joint and this are all dope in my opinion. This aint nothing special but its solid and if mixed properly it'd be a little better.

Nigga got dre on his album, snoop on his album, premier producing, neptunes producing...this gonna be a big sounding album regardless of all the hate muthafuckers gone bring. People need to layback off that 50/game taking sides shit, that shit for kids. It'd actually be nice to see interscope put so much effort into a 50 album after they done with this because all the tracks game has leaked whether dope or not, all sound decent budget shit. Focused too even if shits not a good look. 50 imo needs to get the same backing too, it all makes for good music in the end.

Game about to come with his third dope album outta 4 in my opinion if the first three joints are anything to go by. It'd be good for the west for someone to release something dope that'd push units too...though to be honest, not sure this will.

Solid track, nothing amazing.

TRG

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »
Dont know if its really 320.. but here http://hulkshare.com/sp07xcy6dz9u

Suga Foot

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 07:05:50 PM »
I'm not complaining about this one.  Sounds good.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 07:36:45 PM »
ass in every way possible...very disappointed in khalil mostly...i kinda expected ass from the other 3...

jaytee

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 08:17:27 PM »
This collab is about 5-6 years overdue.

I thought Game was cool on his verses and his flow was straight.  I didn't mind the Dre flow on "Chillin", but not a huge fan of it on here.  I know he's trying to switch it up and try something new, but I'm a fan of his "classic" flow and delivery.  I wish Snoop would have had a full verse.  Beat was so-so.  I prefer the past beats that Khalil has hooked Game up with to this one.

I was expecting a bit more when I heard the names involved.  Overall, it's a cool track and will probably grow on me. 

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
dont hate on dre's "weed free" flow, sounds like he's detoxed for real. Or replaced chronic with cocaine.
Liking the track  8)

is sly on the hook ? and kobe too i think...doing some backing

The D.O.C and

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 09:42:11 PM »
dont hate on dre's "weed free" flow, sounds like he's detoxed for real. Or replaced chronic with cocaine.
Liking the track  8)

is sly on the hook ? and kobe too i think...doing some backing

Haha definitely sounds like he went from Chronic to Cocaine, laid back g shit to hyped up club shit :laugh: