Author Topic: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"  (Read 5104 times)

jeanmiche777

Re: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »
I like it, but I want to see it mastered and everything. Sounds like a demo.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »
Imo Dre is influenced by that Guetta/BEP BS as much as he is by Timbo ... sounds like he tries creating the "hip hop" version of Guetta/BEP hits ... MEANINGLESS music ... I remember reading he went to some parties in Ibiza and he was digging that sound ...

on point

HighEyeCue

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »
Imo Dre is influenced by that Guetta/BEP BS as much as he is by Timbo ... sounds like he tries creating the "hip hop" version of Guetta/BEP hits ... MEANINGLESS music ... I remember reading he went to some parties in Ibiza and he was digging that sound ...

on point

I kinda dig "My Prescription", granted it does sound like a gangsta version of BEP :D

dameons

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2011, 06:10:38 PM »
This is fucking garbage . Just plain awkward , terrible , and dumb . Fuck these marks . No one checkin' for these lames anymore anyways. No one older than 14 wanna hear this bullshit . Our best huys have just plain lost it .

The_Offence

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2011, 07:40:29 PM »
this sounds like it was meant for eminem as a single..game got dre & snoop in the studio and this is the trash he came out with SHM. you can tell this nigga having trouble getting a single to stick.

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »
This is fucking garbage . Just plain awkward , terrible , and dumb . Our best guys have just plain lost it .
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »
good beat
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2011, 09:48:14 PM »
yet another song to lower our expectations about any of dre's future projects

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
You know what, Detox is gonna divide opinions like a mufukka...gonna be real hate it or love it shit. Dre gonna light up he charts though...

Okka

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »
I hope this ain't the full song though, shit is real short. Ain't that Game mixtape comin' out tomorrow?

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »
fyyyaaaa

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2011, 01:48:30 AM »
Holy fuck this is dope. All of you are idiots. This is a new sound, shit like this sells nowdays. Still expecting fucking old school shit.
this is not a new sound

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2011, 01:57:32 AM »

I fail to see why Dre should be responsible for tracks produced by DJ Khalil..

Do you think Dre had no input on the direction of this song ? I doubt it... Drug test , my prescription , chillin are meaningless songs with a "club" sound (especially Drug test and My prescription) and Dre with a garbage flow ...

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2011, 02:35:59 AM »
Holy fuck this is dope. All of you are idiots. This is a new sound, shit like this sells nowdays. Still expecting fucking old school shit.

oh yeah. that's a good argument. if shit like this sells nowadays that must instantly mean it's dope. smh...

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2011, 04:01:36 AM »
this sounds like it was meant for eminem as a single..game got dre & snoop in the studio and this is the trash he came out with SHM. you can tell this nigga having trouble getting a single to stick.

This is on the candy corona mixtape tho. Check the tracklist. I'm pretty sure Dre is on RED but on other joints.