Author Topic: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"  (Read 5115 times)

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Re: NEW!! Game Ft. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - "Drug Test"
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2011, 04:26:07 AM »
Dre got a crazy flow, gotta see if the delivery will grow on me though, shit is kind of wierd. Beat should be bananas once mixed and the hook is catchy. Back and Forth is cool and Snoop sounding ill. This is definitely unfinished, dope if this is the single they pushing though.
I'm 100% with you man

Jome

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »
Do you think Dre had no input on the direction of this song ? I doubt it... Drug test , my prescription , chillin are meaningless songs with a "club" sound (especially Drug test and My prescription) and Dre with a garbage flow ...

It doesn't sound like it, the track being produced by DJ Khalil, and Dre's verse is probably written by either one of these:

Drug Test song writers are: Kendrick Lamar, Stat, J.Cole, Kobe, Sly, Snoop, Game and Dre

Anyways, this track is now confirmed for the Hood morning mixtape, so it might be a leftover from the album...

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2011, 08:38:47 AM »
 for what it's worth , Kooloo ( guy who leaked Em songs ) confirmed it was on RED ... we'll see

Jome

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2011, 08:39:19 AM »
Yeah, it might be on both..

Will_B

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »
If it's a leak and not on R.e.d., then the real story is it's just another unfinished Detox track :)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
Game said it was the next single.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »
Beat is off the chain, but other than Snoop's verse I was not feeling it that much. Has a Nate Dogg feel to it too for me, I could completely picture Nate going back and forth with Game in place of Dre's verse. R.I.P.

The Predator

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2011, 02:40:56 PM »
Sounds like an unfinished timbaland beat, and the rapping is very goofy.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
The track has no style. No vibe to it, but its good.

Dre's flow reminds me of Nicki Minaj  :P kind of

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2011, 06:42:43 PM »
Not bad, not bad. Would be better over an actual Dre beat tho.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »
^ kush wasn't a dre beat

I need a doctor wasn't a dre beat

"Drug test" isn't a dre beat.

And dre is supposedly featured on "mama knows" which is also NOT a dre beat

Wtf is dre doing in the studio these days? I mean no disrespect to dude but when people want dre they want his beats not his vocals. I'm just hoping this trend doesn't lead up to detox being produced by khalil, alex da kid, swizz beatz, just blaze, and whoever else.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »
^ kush wasn't a dre beat

I need a doctor wasn't a dre beat

"Drug test" isn't a dre beat.

And dre is supposedly featured on "mama knows" which is also NOT a dre beat

Wtf is dre doing in the studio these days? I mean no disrespect to dude but when people want dre they want his beats not his vocals. I'm just hoping this trend doesn't lead up to detox being produced by khalil, alex da kid, swizz beatz, just blaze, and whoever else.

dre produces....simply put, the meaning of production has been lost over the years. guarantee dre had a hand in this beat.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
You've never been right about anything have you? Lol

Yeah the meaning of producing has been changed to alter Dre's lack of doing so. Every other producer makes the beat. Dre is the only one who mixes/edits/tweaks a beat and gets main producer credit (other than the dude who introduced us to shiny suits).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2011, 01:19:45 AM »

Yeah the meaning of producing has been changed to alter Dre's lack of doing so. Every other producer makes the beat. Dre is the only one who mixes/edits/tweaks a beat and gets main producer credit (other than the dude who introduced us to shiny suits).

lol remember before internet forums when we all used to think Dre was cooking this shit up by himself in a studio?

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2011, 02:45:42 AM »

LOLLL Says the guys who got ran out of the Sports Section.

SMH@thinking Dre does typical mixing shit and slaps his name under producer....if u haven't heard it from all the greats by now, I dunno what else to say- Dre owns a beat when he touches it. When Dre puts his hand on a beat, u can hear it from a mile away. There's a reason many who have worked with Dre have left in awe and have put him on a pedestal. He does shit to music that no one else can. Why do you think "Kush" has a signature Dre sound? Cuz he "mixed" it? Why do u think this beat sounds like something Dre would've produced for 50 Cent or Game in '04-'05? When Dre puts his hands on a beat, he owns it, straight up...like I said in the other thread, comparing Dre to Puffy is a joke.