Author Topic: khalil > dre  (Read 2368 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: khalil > dre
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2011, 02:30:36 PM »
what about topless? not a fan of it, but i thought you liked it

Nah that was dope. Forgot about that.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »
I got a question for my fellas here, has Dre released anything produced by him so far (at least credit wise) from Detox? Or has everything been released by other
producers?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2011, 03:19:56 PM »
No its all been other producers. I wouldnt be surprised if detox comes out and the majority of production is from other producers

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »
looks like some people need to look up the music composer in addition to music producer. nobody really thinks khalil is better than dre. they just like to argue.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »
looks like some people need to look up the music composer in addition to music producer. nobody really thinks khalil is better than dre. they just like to argue.

Khalil today >>> Dre today. To say otherwise is just letting the fanboy in you take over.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2011, 12:12:30 AM »
I got a question for my fellas here, has Dre released anything produced by him so far (at least credit wise) from Detox? Or has everything been released by other
producers?

there have been only 2 songs released for detox. so obviously no. pay attention next time.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
come on man that is ridiculous. phycho on before i self destuct and most of relapse are pretty recent and dope dre tracks. Lost and rain were dope. and bitch i'm back. any of the detox leaks are FUCKING LEAKS! what has khalil done? his tracks on em's 2 albums weren't cool. i like city lights with bishop and the one on caltroit. kush was cool, and a few other tracks i cant remember the names of, but really its not even close to close. I would actually prefer if khalil stay away from dre i think dre can make WAYYY doper shit collaborating with other producers.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »
Khalil and some of these other young producers SHOULD be making hotter joints than Dre today...So What? Was Dre going to stay on top Forever as he nears 50 years old. Tell me what kind of Impact Khalil has had or has he changed the game with his signature sound?? He got some hot shit but at the end of the day, Khalil is just another producer with some hot tracks and no real Impact. No hate meant for Khalil on my part.