Author Topic: The Game - "Hood Morning (No Typo) Candy Coronas" Now Available  (Read 2698 times)

Avalanche

Re: The Game - "Hood Morning (No Typo) Candy Coronas" Now Available
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
we got any news of an untagged no dj version yet?

sofdark

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2011, 12:07:42 AM »
we got any news of an untagged no dj version yet?

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2011, 12:17:13 AM »
this a nice little warm up to the red album though should be classic material as usual

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2011, 01:20:13 AM »
Drug Test, Can You Believe It, Monster In My Head, Otis, Infared, Im On, Change Your Life, She Wanna Have My Baby and Rough are already floatin around untagged.

Lucifuge

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 02:08:49 AM »
Couple dope cuts. Track with gucci is benger, monsters in my head, track with yelawolf. its not bad.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 03:00:33 AM »
I didn't like murda game chronicles, break lights, or red room. But other than that I'm not seeing how you can hate on his mixtapes. Ykwii vol 3, ghost unit, and sssl alone were better than the albums guys like jadakiss and fabolous released.

lol at bringing up fabolous. When you have to compare Game to a rapper no one except females care about you know its a bad sign.

I'd put Game and Jada on the same level as far as consistency. Meaning not. Jada's the better rapper though.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »
Game did it again , How he gets so much hate for putting out so much qaulity material....This year alone we got Red Room (good tape not up to par but got bangers on it) He dropped Brealights (which is dope minus few trax) Then P&P (Dope fucking tape) Then Hangover (which is another banging tape) NOW Candy Conrons (more qaulity!)  Who else drops that many free mixtape, not just with no name producers and features, But gets top of the line production and feats....Stop worrying/haying on his personal life and relize that the only relavent major artist on the west is killing it with these mixtapes...lDude has more free music than any other artist and most of the mixtapes are better than artist albums....With the 6 mixtapes he easilly could of dropped 2 or 3 great albums....RED Album gunna be a problem is the music is better than this, P&P, Hangover and Brakelights...Lets go Game drop another Banging/classic album to silence the haters.....Aug 23 cop the album and support the West

bizzy_7signs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »
Any Word On If A Nodj/Tags Version Is Gonna Be Released Because Two Tracks Leaked Untagged Two Days Ago, Hopefully Not The Same thing happens That Happened With p&p[Hangover]!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
Who else drops that many free mixtape, not just with no name producers and features, But gets top of the line production and feats....

Name brand means nothing if the shit is wack. I'll take a good beat from over a wack one from a famous producer. I'll take a good no-name feature over Gucci Mane. Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne and Baby??  :-X

Jay Bananas

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2011, 02:13:35 AM »
Music aside, I can't think of a gayer drink than a candy corona.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2011, 02:35:09 AM »
Game did it again , How he gets so much hate for putting out so much qaulity material....This year alone we got Red Room (good tape not up to par but got bangers on it) He dropped Brealights (which is dope minus few trax) Then P&P (Dope fucking tape) Then Hangover (which is another banging tape) NOW Candy Conrons (more qaulity!)  Who else drops that many free mixtape, not just with no name producers and features, But gets top of the line production and feats....Stop worrying/haying on his personal life and relize that the only relavent major artist on the west is killing it with these mixtapes...lDude has more free music than any other artist and most of the mixtapes are better than artist albums....With the 6 mixtapes he easilly could of dropped 2 or 3 great albums....RED Album gunna be a problem is the music is better than this, P&P, Hangover and Brakelights...Lets go Game drop another Banging/classic album to silence the haters.....Aug 23 cop the album and support the West
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTEhdeZ-p4w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mTEhdeZ-p4w</a>

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
just a quick question..whats up with that no typo bullshit ?..what does that mean...its been bogging me for weeks, months now....

MistaNova

« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
Do those Candy Coronas really exist? If they do are they any good?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2011, 09:52:48 AM »
Do those Candy Coronas really exist? If they do are they any good?

Yeah you can make them yourself. Just put grenadine in a corona.