Author Topic: The Game - "Hood Morning (No Typo) Candy Coronas" Now Available  (Read 2705 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: The Game - "Hood Morning (No Typo) Candy Coronas" Now Available
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
just a quick question..whats up with that no typo bullshit ?..what does that mean...its been bogging me for weeks, months now....

Ummm....,

Instead of saying good morning, he says hood morning. No typo, that is how he meant to say it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
Yeah saying "hood morning" sounds dumb as fuck
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MistaNova

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2011, 08:10:29 PM »
Just put grenadine in a corona.

For real? Thanks! +1.

Avalanche

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
people need to pound his twitter and get him to release a no dj version of this and the purp/patron hangover tape. thanks!

bizzy_7signs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »
people need to pound his twitter and get him to release a no dj version of this and the purp/patron hangover tape. thanks!

Real Talk!! And Also Red Room...

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »
While on a personal level and in regards to the disses, this guy has questionable behavior to say the least. But as a rapper - this dude is clearly no joke. His name was all but forgotten about in the mainstream and he could have easily faded into oblivion ala Lil Scrappy or Young Jeezy, but his work ethic is absolutely nuts.

On top of it, his demeanor would make it appear that he doesn't give a shit about rapping or doesn't take his music seriously when infact it's quite the opposite. Brake Lights in my opinion was almost entirely album quality, if Purp and Patron was one disc it could have been a solid ass album. Hangover was a good project, and Hood Morning has A class production and Game is not slowing down on the lyrics and concepts at all. Red Room was quite the dud but I still find myself listening to 400 Bars, Must Be Me, and Gangs in New York routinely.

Throw in all of the other songs that have leaked (Make Up Sex, Bang Along prod Kanye, Gangstas Ride with Jaz-O, Big Money, Only One with Chris Brown, Turn out the Lights), and this dude has leaked out a good 75+ tracks with original beats that are all album quality for FREE in the last year and a half.

That hustle can't be ignored. Westcoast stand-up, we really do have something special on our hands. I expect a possible album of the year candidate with RED Album. That's saying a lot with Drake, J Cole, Wayne, and Jay/Yeezy dropping this year.