Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak!  (Read 1156 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ramadaan Mubarak!
« on: August 01, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
Ramadaan Mubarak to all the Muslims.  Especially those of us who are upon hard times.  May the first 10 days of Ramadaan bring you an abundance of mercy, and may the Qu'ran be the spring of your heart and provide the strength in your step this month.  We are all in this struggle together of difficulty and ease, fasting and feasting, so may our hearts be united and incline towards one another. 

I had my first Ramadaan experience (for this year) today. I wasn't at the masjid last night when Taraweeh (night prayers in which whole Qu'ran will be completed by the end of the month) prayers officially began. But this morning I woke up and had a nice soher breakfast with my family at 4:30am alhamdulillah, and it worked out great for me because I had to be in at work at 6:00am.

After getting home from work I took a knap, then woke up very hungry and went to the local masjid (here in Kansas City). I read Qu'ran and practiced some of the verses I'm currently trying to memorize; then made Dua to Allah to make the haraam (eating during the day) into halaal (eating once sunsets). Finally the adhan was called and we all enjoyed dates, watermelon, and soup briefly to break our fast. Then we joined Salatal Magrib (4th prayer of the day).

Came home after Magrib to relax for a minute, then back up to the masjid for Isha (5th prayer of the day) and Taraweeh. Taraweeh was read in the second half of Suratal Baqarah so I followed along with a small English/Arabic Qu'ran in hand. Then ate some of the rice and meat that had been brought and visited with some of the brothers afterwards.

Nice way to start the Ramadaan. Peace
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Ramadaan Mubarak!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »
you're white, not a muslim

Raphael

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
I'm not trying to defend Brian but Christianity which has allot of white followers is also a desert religion.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 10:42:26 AM »
I'm not trying to defend Brian but Christianity which has allot of white followers is also a desert religion.

How so? It's spread everywhere. If Brian's parents were Muslim that's one thing but how much you want to bet he was raised as a Christian?

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »
Im positive that he was raised as a christian and there is no doubt in my mind that he converted because he thought it was the black thing to do. Im just saying that there are a handful of white muslims, mostly in Eastern europe and the balkans.

and by raised you mean celebrating the religious holidays right?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 01:29:25 PM »
Ramadaan Mubarak to all the Muslims.  Especially those of us who are upon hard times.  May the first 10 days of Ramadaan bring you an abundance of mercy, and may the Qu'ran be the spring of your heart and provide the strength in your step this month.  We are all in this struggle together of difficulty and ease, fasting and feasting, so may our hearts be united and incline towards one another. 

I had my first Ramadaan experience (for this year) today. I wasn't at the masjid last night when Taraweeh (night prayers in which whole Qu'ran will be completed by the end of the month) prayers officially began. But this morning I woke up and had a nice soher breakfast with my family at 4:30am alhamdulillah, and it worked out great for me because I had to be in at work at 6:00am.

After getting home from work I took a knap, then woke up very hungry and went to the local masjid (here in Kansas City). I read Qu'ran and practiced some of the verses I'm currently trying to memorize; then made Dua to Allah to make the haraam (eating during the day) into halaal (eating once sunsets). Finally the adhan was called and we all enjoyed dates, watermelon, and soup briefly to break our fast. Then we joined Salatal Magrib (4th prayer of the day).

Came home after Magrib to relax for a minute, then back up to the masjid for Isha (5th prayer of the day) and Taraweeh. Taraweeh was read in the second half of Suratal Baqarah so I followed along with a small English/Arabic Qu'ran in hand. Then ate some of the rice and meat that had been brought and visited with some of the brothers afterwards.

Nice way to start the Ramadaan. Peace

People in Somalia have started a little earlier this year it seems.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
How the fuck can you eat during a fast. I thought you could drink water only.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »
Stop it Lyin' Brian. You're living a lie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tUorIRjZgOg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tUorIRjZgOg</a>

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »
props 8)

How the fuck can you eat during a fast. I thought you could drink water only.

LOL, SMH

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 04:32:40 AM »
FUCK ALL THE ARABS AND MUSLIMS
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »
FUCK ALL THE ARABS AND MUSLIMS
fuck infant too even though hes not a real muslim

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »
anyone else lol after reading the title and looking at the poster

e_gyp

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
FUCKING SYRIA'S ON FIRE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:00 PM »
I....slam,  for Islam
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 01:39:54 AM »
Peace to all faithful followers... but I fucks religion in the ass!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.