Author Topic: After Hack bumped all these NIK threads...  (Read 932 times)

acgrundy

Re: After Hack bumped all these NIK threads...
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 04:22:57 PM »
one thing hes definitely not afriad of is taking shirtless photos of himself in the bathroom mirror and posting them on dubcc

but i'm sure you are. Fat and insecure...so insecure that you wouldn't even post an anonymous picture of yourself on the net.

All you losers do is talk a lot of shit and never back it up. It is like two guys arguing about who is better at golf, and so one guy proposes they make a bet on who gets the better score. The second guy takes the bet but won't put up any money. Simply just a handshake bet.

The second guy is people like Muthafucka, and many others on this forum. You just talk shit back and forth and when called out on something you just laugh and say you don't take the internet that serious. No balls, and no pride. Just the safety of anonymity.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 04:25:44 PM »
no balls?

you drove 8 hours to fight someone and backed out when u got there

NIK owned u lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
Oh shit. This faggot is back? LMAO.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 01:37:22 PM »
one thing hes definitely not afriad of is taking shirtless photos of himself in the bathroom mirror and posting them on dubcc

but i'm sure you are. Fat and insecure...so insecure that you wouldn't even post an anonymous picture of yourself on the net.

All you losers do is talk a lot of shit and never back it up. It is like two guys arguing about who is better at golf, and so one guy proposes they make a bet on who gets the better score. The second guy takes the bet but won't put up any money. Simply just a handshake bet.

The second guy is people like Muthafucka, and many others on this forum. You just talk shit back and forth and when called out on something you just laugh and say you don't take the internet that serious. No balls, and no pride. Just the safety of anonymity.

you drove from basically the bay all the way to LA to fight and ended up playing ball and driving all the way back, is that not 16 hours of driving?

u must have a very unproductive life bro, i mean what the fuck? who da hell does that? wouldn't u rather be chill in with your friends? i mean shit whenever we go up to the bay, i fucking hate the drive, i try to fly there as much as possible.

you have problems bro. tell anyone your story and ask if its normal.

lol when bananas wanted to fight me i damn sure wasn't even going to waste 30 mins to get to him, i told him the bars i was going to that week since he was so willing to meet me and fight me. but i wasn't gonna waste any more time than iw as getting down with him.

you have problems, 16 hour of driving is basically driving interstate. ur crazy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 01:42:59 PM »

you posted a shirtless picture to a bunch of men. thats gay stop defending it.

And no its not that we don't have balls. just most of us have moved on since our Adolescence and don't have to get steamed every time someone says something unkind about us. You on the other hand had nothing going on in your life so an insult on the internet fucking with your mind enough to make you drive 8 hours to fight some guy you have never even met before. and then played b-ball with. you need to grow the fuck up. all you ever do is say how great you are and how everyone else is stupid. Acting like Sarah Palin blaming everybody else for your stupidity.

An internet forum is a time to flex you intelligence. but you couldn't win against these people in an intellectual debate, so you tried winning by using your looks. Everybody else here is smart enough to know posting your picture on a hip hop forum will just lead to photoshopping so they didnt do it not to mention they don't much care what guys think they look like. so then you got even more mad because of your limited intelligence you had to try and get physical. maybe on your 8 hour car ride there you realized you were driving to fight some kid you have never met and decided to play ball instead. i have no clue. You are the definition of someone who needs to smoke some weed or figure out a way to chill the fuck out. See what I did here? i used words. I didn't say "well ur a pussy old fag man u dont loook as good as me i'd kick your ass!!!" cuz I'm not street trash or a wanksta. Are you just another kid who fell through the cracks of our education system? pretty sad dude. Nik can get annoying, Infinite is a retard but from literally maybe reading 10 of your posts and hearing stories of you it is obvious you have some serious issues you need to handle.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:10:30 PM by rayallen0 »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »
remember its 8 hours each way. he probably played ball for 30 minutes tops with his gut. and when he posted shirtless photos here it was a challenge for other people to do the same. him and tan tan have a lot in common :camp: :camp: :-* :-* :-* :camp: :camp:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »

you drove from basically the bay all the way to LA to fight and ended up playing ball and driving all the way back, is that not 16 hours of driving?

u must have a very unproductive life bro, i mean what the fuck? who da hell does that? wouldn't u rather be chill in with your friends? i mean shit whenever we go up to the bay, i fucking hate the drive, i try to fly there as much as possible.

you have problems bro. tell anyone your story and ask if its normal.

lol when bananas wanted to fight me i damn sure wasn't even going to waste 30 mins to get to him, i told him the bars i was going to that week since he was so willing to meet me and fight me. but i wasn't gonna waste any more time than iw as getting down with him.

you have problems, 16 hour of driving is basically driving interstate. ur crazy

think of how much gas money he wasted

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »
Nah man, fuck you guys.  He had some shit to prove, and he did.  I'll bet he felt like a real man driving all the way home after getting owned by a kid 5 years younger than him, with more balls.  Hahahahaha there has never been anything lamer to occur on the dub.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 09:28:24 AM »
Lol that's over 10 so far man
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 10:44:57 AM »
Nah man, fuck you guys.  He had some shit to prove, and he did.  I'll bet he felt like a real man driving all the way home after getting owned by a kid 5 years younger than him, with more balls.  Hahahahaha there has never been anything lamer to occur on the dub.

what about little David Tanner Guinn?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
tanner, xander, sparegeez, acgrundy

will forever be in dubbc lore.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.