Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 947 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

LMAO, classic.

I find it funnier somebody said "whoever doesn't eat bacon is a faggot" & on cue my boy comes in hating on bacon.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »
bacon burgs
bacon dogs
bacon wrapped chicken wings
bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers
bacon and eggs
bacon and tomato
bacon and turkey
bacon bits on salad
bacon on potatoes

bacon is good as a mutherfucker, and these are some favs of mine

korean pork belly (korean bacon) wrapped in bacon, than covered in beer batter with ALOT of bacon bits covering it than deep frying it.

epic

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »
I had bacon ice cream a few months ago. Wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it wasn't bad either lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »
I had bacon ice cream a few months ago. Wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it wasn't bad either lol

did they have slices of bacon in the icecream?

n whered u get it? assuming u got it round la

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
you could really put bacon on anything and it would be good

one time we were eating so much bacon on everything we started calling our sunglasses "grease shields"

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »

did they have slices of bacon in the icecream?

n whered u get it? assuming u got it round la
Yeah, there were pieces of bacon in it. I got it off some ice cream truck. I think it was called Coolhouse. Something like that.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »
i dont know, but im cutting down on bacon after this u mother fockers

>:(

pork is nasty and kills mufuckaz...theres a reason the old testament forbids it.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

the torah doesn't talk about ecstasy lmao...but pork is a whole lot more deadly than weed, idiot. more people die from unhealthy eating than from ecstasy, it's not even close. pork is some of the worst shit a human can consume.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 07:28:23 PM »
I know real bacon can be cured with chemicals like nitrites that cause cancer too. That's why I said you can get fresh bacon at a butcher that doesn't contain that stuff. A lot of the bacon you buy from a grocery store is prepared in the same way most deli meats are, including kosher products. The preparation of the meat is more important than the type of animal it came from.

At the end of the day, anyone who eats large amounts of bacon regularly is fucked. Doesn't make it bad in moderation though.

And like Javier said, improper cooking of pork is what can cause trichinosis. The same way as improper cooking of chicken can lead to salmonella. As long as its cooked properly, pork meat is just as clan as any other meat sold in stores. The religious restrictions against pork were created at a time before refrigeration and proper storage which lead to pork being riskier to eat.

u cannot compare chicken to pork...even properly cooked pork is way worse for u than chicken meat. pigs don't even have sweat glands, they live off of eating their own shit, they bathe in mud. i can go on forever about why that shits nasty, but if u wanna eat that shit, go ahead...i'm just sayin.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »
I love me some bacon. And turkey bacon isn't touching it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »

pork is nasty and kills mufuckaz...theres a reason the old testament forbids it.

korean food has alotta vegetables in it, sometimes id go a day without meat just cuz i heard eating red meat everyday is bad for your health

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Here's what I think of bacon...

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »
i had some chocolate covered bacon a few months ago, shit was bomb. nik get your fuckin zionist agenda out of here you slime sucking kike

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
i dont understand why some people dont eat pork but yet they drink  ??? if ur going 2 live by ur book follow all ur rules or beliefs. all this bacon talk is making me hungry as an african kid with flies on his face.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
I know real bacon can be cured with chemicals like nitrites that cause cancer too. That's why I said you can get fresh bacon at a butcher that doesn't contain that stuff. A lot of the bacon you buy from a grocery store is prepared in the same way most deli meats are, including kosher products. The preparation of the meat is more important than the type of animal it came from.

At the end of the day, anyone who eats large amounts of bacon regularly is fucked. Doesn't make it bad in moderation though.

And like Javier said, improper cooking of pork is what can cause trichinosis. The same way as improper cooking of chicken can lead to salmonella. As long as its cooked properly, pork meat is just as clan as any other meat sold in stores. The religious restrictions against pork were created at a time before refrigeration and proper storage which lead to pork being riskier to eat.

u cannot compare chicken to pork...even properly cooked pork is way worse for u than chicken meat. pigs don't even have sweat glands, they live off of eating their own shit, they bathe in mud. i can go on forever about why that shits nasty, but if u wanna eat that shit, go ahead...i'm just sayin.
chcikens dont have sweat glands either dipshit, and cows' sweat glands are only in their nose. pigs dont live off eating their own shit, and they are actually much smarter than both cows and chickens. the mud is to cool off not to bathe in. jesus christ i know your rabbi has been sucking your dick since you were a baby but try to not believbe every single thing he tells your fagel ass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »

The Old Testament says if a woman raped, the rapist must marry the woman and pay off the father of the raped woman.

Should we still follow that rule too?

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 09:37:28 PM »
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

22:28: If a man find a lady who is a virgin, who is not pledged to be married, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
22:29: then the man who lay with her shall give to the lady's father fifty [shekels] of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has humbled her; he may not put her away all his days.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »
i dont understand why some people dont eat pork but yet they drink  ??? if ur going 2 live by ur book follow all ur rules or beliefs. all this bacon talk is making me hungry as an african kid with flies on his face.

judaism does not forbid drinkin alcohol

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »

chcikens dont have sweat glands either dipshit, and cows' sweat glands are only in their nose. pigs dont live off eating their own shit, and they are actually much smarter than both cows and chickens. the mud is to cool off not to bathe in. jesus christ i know your rabbi has been sucking your dick since you were a baby but try to not believbe every single thing he tells your fagel ass

LOL...get off the nuts, faggot. pigs are dirty animals, muthafucka, this is a known fact. and LOL@them being smarter. thats only another reason they're not meant to be consumed, dumbfuck. basically, you're dumb as fuck for tryna act like pork is a healthy source of meat. slap urself, dicklicker.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 10:43:26 PM »

The Old Testament says if a woman raped, the rapist must marry the woman and pay off the father of the raped woman.

Should we still follow that rule too?

never heard that one, but some laws are interoperated differently in Judaism. However, pork is STILL nasty as fuck, by far the unhealthiest meat, and the dirtiest animal humans consume. that's a FACT.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2011, 10:46:50 PM »
read:

Pigs are omnivorous.
They eat wathever they find on their way
Did you know they eat each other's tail...? and occasionaly their babies?

Regarding pork, you are what you eat, and pigs are the filthiest animals. In the Jewish religion, the human body is seen as sacred and it was prohibited to eat an animal so unholy that eats his own feces.

To this day in third world countries pigs choose to be in garbage.
Today in developed countries farmers raise hogs on livestock farms. The animals are kept on clean pastureland or in clean buildings. Altough they still eat feces.

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger known that exist In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbour’s excreta.

Pigs are most commonly associated with eating not only their own feces, but those of other animals and humans. In parts of the third world, where villager dwellers excrete in the open, pigs are known to eat this excretia.

Pigs harbour a range of parasites and diseases that can be easily transmitted to humans. These include trichinosis, cysticercosis, and brucellosis. Very commonly, pigs are also known to host large concentrations of parasitic ascarid worms in their digestive tract. The presence of these diseases and parasites is one of the main reasons why pork meat should always be well cooked or cured before eating.

Bad effects of pork consumption:
Pig's bodies contain many toxins, worms and latent diseases. Although some of these infestations are harbored in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far more predisposed to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because pigs like to scavenge and will eat any kind of food, including dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta (including their own), garbage, and other pigs.

Influenza (flu) is one of the most famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is harbored in the lungs of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and humans in the cooler months. Sausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who eat pork sausage tend to suffer more during epidemics of influenza. Pig meat contains excessive quantities of histamine and imidazole compounds, which can lead to itching and inflammation; growth hormone, which promotes inflammation and growth; sulfur-containing mesenchymal mucus, which leads to swelling and deposits of mucus in tendons and cartilage, resulting in arthritis, rheumatism, etc. Sulfur helps cause firm human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartilage. Eating pork can also lead to gallstones and obesity, probably due to its high cholesterol and saturated fat content. The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor does salting or smoking kill them. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

Now check this
http://www.giveshare.org/Health/porkeatd

The pig is the carrier of various helminthes, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous and common is the Taenia Solium, which in a layman’s terminology is called tapeworm. Tapeworms may transplant to human intestines as well by consuming untreated or uncooked meat from pigs or other animals. Many of these parasites, including the notorious trichina worms that causes trichinosis, are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs, although most of them are also common in other lifestock animals.

Now:
Pork meat has a thick layer of fat just under the skin. Eating pork and fat can cause clots in arteries which increase the risks of heart attact

One thing one learns when exploring the leviticus it's very practical. There are some quite good medical reasons for following the food health laws. Here are some of them.

All 'clean' animals are ruminants. That is they have four stomachs. This ensures a much more thorough processing of food than is possible with one stomach, and less pollutants are stored in the flesh. It has also been discovered that ruminants are not subject to flesh worms. These can be acquired from eating the flesh of almost every other animal. The pig which got special mention as 'unclean' stores poisons in its body fat. A snake cannot kill a pig. The poison is just stored in the fat under the skin and is ingested by anything that subsequently eats that pig.
Concerning the flesh of the pig: the meat takes 4 days to digest in the bowel instead of 2 for 'clean' meats. Bowel cancer has been linked to excessive meat consumption and if the length of time spent in the bowel has anything to do with it then pork is twice as bad as beef.

about intensive pig farming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intensive_p

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »
^That was a good read, thanks.

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 12:44:41 AM »
Love me some bacon!

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »
Cant fuck with bacon. Put Bacon on burgers, pizza, chicken wrapped in bacon, bacon sandwiches fuckin love. Cant beat some pork chops either.
I hate it when Jews, Muslims, Vegans, Vegetarians and shit try forcin their views on you. Fuck off im not interested in what you got to say.

Raphael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2011, 02:03:02 AM »
I hate muslims and jews who act like they don't eat pork because of non-religious reasons.